Best way to invest in crypto - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Best way to invest in crypto

Well i just think personally that the best absolute way of investing and succeding in crypto is to look at long term and forget about day trading as risk gets extreme. Since crypto have the nature of high volatility and is very unpredictable, the best way for me is to accumulate and patient wait for next bull run. We have seen the pattern that bitcoin is doing in long term , so why risk so much with thinking short term? Just hold and think longer term.

• Useful or interesting 15
  • +1 12
  • +2 12
  • +3 2
  • +5 2

Best way to invest in ceypto is crypto trading. But for that you have to get strong trading knowledge than you can make some profit. Otherwise you can loose

• +1 2

Crypto is revolutionising the way value is transferred throughout the world. It’s no mystery that crypto itself is very difficult to understand, not to mention the underlying blockchain technology that it operates on – and how to invest in it safely, isn’t yet well understood,” said Revix co-founder Sean Andrew Sanders.

Smart, modern investors, with a growth mindset have already included crypto assets as a key element in their investment portfolio,” Sanders noted, adding that this insight inspired the team at Revix to create and launch their easy-to-invest-in crypto Bundles.

Revix is accessible to everyone, whether a R500 investment or a R1m investment, the online platform is ideal for people who want to get started in crypto but are unsure how or where to start.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

On 12/19/2019 at 3:34 AM, Maxtron73 said:

look at long term and forget about day trading as risk gets extreme

That's one way, but to say that it is the best method is pure subjective and therefore, could either be false or true.

It always depends on the person investing/trading. If you are a short-term trader, and having fast profits is what you need, then the best way to earn is by short-term trading at exchanges, since it would take you months if you're going long-term.

If you're the type of investor that does look on the longer side of things, then holding would be for you.

We differ in strategies, and therefore, you cannot say that one method is the 'best' among all methods.

• Useful or interesting 1

The best way to invest in cryptocurrencies is by holding and a secure wallet to store your cryptocurrencies. In the long run this becomes a big investment.

Well i just think personally that the best absolute way of investing and succeding in crypto is to look at long term and forget about day trading as risk gets extreme. Since crypto have the nature of high volatility and is very unpredictable, the best way for me is to accumulate and patient wait for next bull run. We have seen the pattern that bitcoin is doing in long term , so why risk so much with thinking short term? Just hold and think longer term.

Trading can give you a big profit but it is very risky so some investors are preferring to hold in long term and I think it is not good because they are losing the chance to make a profit once the price is pumping and buy again when the price dump just repeating will give a good profit instead of holding forever.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

The best way to invest in cryptocurrency, are two which can be short term, short term is a good way to invest and also long term

On 12/19/2019 at 12:34 AM, Maxtron73 said:

I do agree on you. just want to add few additional lines that; Stable Coins are Future. That would be acceptable worldwide. Therefore, holding some reliable Stable Coins on long term would bring better return than day trading Crypto. 

• +1 1

There are so many ways to invest in crypto but must of the investment sites are fake. If you have some money for invest you can start trading. If you want to start trading you must have to knowledge about trading. It has also risk.

• +1 1

If you have decided to make a cryptocurrency investment, then it might be a good idea to start by investing in Bitcoin for long term.  Even though you have missed the main opportunity to make investments, Bitcoin investment is still a good idea.

• +1 1

Long term holding is good but day trading is very good enough. I know its very risky and have fear of losses. but if we learn strong and do day trading than we can earn bigger than holding.

There are so many fake investment sites which are don't pay us. There are more than 90% chances loose our money with online investment sites. The best investment thing is you can buy small coins and hold for few times. 

if you ever create a time machine there is no doubt the answer is buy or better invest in miners to mine tons of 'bitcoin'. But as of today none of the before suggested things are useful. If you want to invest in cryptos in 2019 or 2020 the best way is trading crytocurrencies.

• +1 1

In case of daily or weekly trading the risk of volatility remain less than holding a coin. So trading is better than holding a coin for years to get benefit.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

That is a good idea mate, you need to have some patience if you are willing to earned some big money here in crypto, we can say that you can earn here easily but the patience are still there, in this coming 2020, the bull run comes and you can get some big money there.

On 12/18/2019 at 9:34 PM, Maxtron73 said:

100% agree with you. Right now we should be accumulating as much as possible and HODL waiting for the next bull run.

well everyone can invest with crypto currency. That's not a fact. Main fact is earning profit with this.For this you must have the proper knowlege about it. Otherwise this can get us to a huge lose. 

Indeed yes,

personally i am also investing crypto currencies in different crypto as of this time while i trade some, i think since we all here for income, trading and investment of crypto's is like a pair of shoes that goes together, trading for short term need of financial and investment for long term financial needs.

• +1 2

i would say that it is best way to invest in cryptocurrency is bitcoin.It’s one of the biggest buzzwords in the financial technology industry right now, but also one of the least understood.

• +1 1

Yes, the way to invest in the crypto world is to wait for the price volume to rise. because if we are in a hurry we could be trapped in losses. so be patient in carrying it out.

• +1 1

I agree that investing in bitcoin will bring great benefits in the long run. There is another advantage. You will not experience daily stress from changes in the value of cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

Investment is not a easy task.first you need a knowledge about it.in my opinion you have to buy it when the price will be decrease .you have to wait until the price will be increase.sell it and earn money.

• +1 1

True, I think when you are investing it is also important that you set your goals and that you set aside the money you are going to invest in. I think short term holding might not bear much risk as long term, within 3 months or whenever the prices go high. 

• +1 2

There are so many investment sites are available in online, and most of the them are fake. We have to think more than 10 times before making investment. trading is better option than invest crypto on sites.

Currently, I believe the best investment time is to buy bitcoin and Ethereum and hold it demand-free for about 8-9 months.