Are you worried for seeing fake crypto projects? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Are you worried for seeing fake crypto projects?

All those fake projects are the once who make crypto things been fake in the eye of others who are willing to join then they will refuse to be part of it due to those, people that are not good

Yes,I am troubled that if the fake scheme continues, it is not unattainable that other projects will and get away from consortium and finally the ecosystem of the plan will be absolutely moved out cleanly as of the illegal behavior of them liability a scam for not public gain.

ni i am not worried after seeing fake project.

i always skip fake project and keep waiting for real project.

i didn't greedy to earn instant money.  patient is the key of success. 

Everyone will worry about fake projects. But for now there is no way to delete tokens that don't valuable in the wallet. I hope to do that.

On 12/19/2019 at 12:06 PM, Sumayya said:

I am also worried, i have about 5 of those coins and now I cannot sell them after much work to earn them

In this time in the market there are so many coin in the market and almost the new projects are fake. The scammers now create the exchanges whihc are also fake so jut invest your money in the old exchanges and invest money in old coins.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Not only me. No one want to join fake crypto project. This type of crypto project stole our personal information. Then they hack or stolen our money. This is really worst 

For senior users, it is bit easy to find which is spam and which is real. But for beginners, its too hard to find out the real crypto sites. Beginners need to know and study more about crypto currency. 

Yes bro they are irritating i haven't Invested but i have done AirDrop and they pays in some token which becomes scam later i think because of lack of investors these companies turn in scam or huge loss

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

not really worried because i have been in the market for a very long time and now i have the ability to tell which project is real and which one is just a waste of time and money.

When working with encryption, we must always be careful, as fraud is everywhere. Before joining any business or project, I am searching for it to see whether it is fraud or not

1 hour ago, Huzaifa said:

There are some fake cryptocurrency project in marketing. As cryptocurrency is growing up and there are also hackers so be careful.

The existing legit ans sure project are already making us good money, i do nit see any reason to fall into those new projects we are nit sure of.

Yeah there is really a big problem of fake cryptocurrency projects ,because people invest to earn profits  and they get scams ,not only that their money is also lost in fake cryptocurrency projects.so check and then invest.

Of course, it is worried fro those who earned their time and then suddenly lost coins or money because of fake crypto currency, so everybody who is conscious about trading he or she should be worried. 

I'm a little bit worried, because almost majority of the project that has been arise in bounties at bitcointaqlk forum are mostly scam, even it is under by the concept of IEO project it is still not assurance to say that it wil become successful in the end. 

Yes there is many fake site after very long time hard work get some coins but when go for sell these coins are fake or but ability to sell so keep away from thats site just waste of time plz when you start  research first 

Most of the crypto world is filled with fake projects. There are scammers waiting to get hold of your hard earned money by promising high returns with their tokens and coins. Even I fell for many of these scams. First they will tantalize you with airdrops and then get you to make investments in their platform only to run away later.

On 12/18/2019 at 6:22 PM, Delgboke said:

Since I joined cryptocurrency sector I have encountered different kinds of fake cryptocurrency project which I thought it was good for investment, without knowing it was fake, they are store in my wallet and it gets me worried, because they are valueless. Are you worried also? 

Yes guys I am tired of fucking things that arw happening to me.

I often do not harass the wrong crypto initiatives. Those who are modern here might wear a little dress. But I can say that it is brilliant to draw on a great crypto initiative

Yes, some crypto projects are abandoned or failed in the middle of the journey, I think crypto developers are not serious about this or lack of experience in developing crypto projects. Yes sometimes this is very detrimental to investors. Some important things that must be done to find and gather information about projects that are really potential for the future is the main thing. Maybe this should be applied.

I wouldn't want to do anything with them but its true there are so many, I have this coin that I bought and I tell you the truth instead of it gaining , it has been going down all this years and my biggest problem is that I am almost seeing it gone and when I searched for it, its important to put together everything in the right positions that we need to work as we have to be in the greatest form. But how do we get rid of them and how do you identify them ??

in the past i used to be worries if this coin is a scam or not but now as i have spent years in the market i can tell if a coin is legit or just another scam or pump and dump coin.

On 12/18/2019 at 2:22 PM, Delgboke said:

Since I joined cryptocurrency sector I have encountered different kinds of fake cryptocurrency project which I thought it was good for investment, without knowing it was fake, they are store in my wallet and it gets me worried, because they are valueless. Are you worried also? 

no because i know what to search to know if the project is a scam project or not and also because i just invest in only top market cap coins, like bitcoin or ethereum, because more volume means more interest from people so those coins are safer than others (just safer, not 100% safe)

There will always be fake cryptocurrency project just like what is obtainable in other sector. Every industry have this. But my advise always to people is that you need to do due diligence before investing in any project. So I am not really bothered. But with time, the fake project will reduce drastically when cryptocurrency becomes a household name.

Oh my, this is really happening especially now that bitcoin is decreasing its value. I have also alt coin that no value at all. And i think they already dead and nothing to do about it.

38 minutes ago, Basel098 said:

Of course, I am afraid I was subjected to a lot of theft in the field of digital currencies, and we must beware of mobile games

We see, now we have been robbed, and now I thank the thief who stole it in the GRS coin