Top 6 Cryptocurrencies to Invest in 2020 - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
shalinimittal

Top 6 Cryptocurrencies to Invest in 2020

You're right. Cryptocuerencies market depend on its supply and there are a lot of people who tends to depend themselves in this type of money although it is indeed helpful

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Never heard of titan coin before but i have my own list, Take a look to some this coin guys. Energi Token was giving good development lately and the price was stable on previous bearish after that take a look to NPXS, Their f(x) Project will giving good push  to the price. Some top altcoin like Ethereum and Ripple was good too since they have some upcoming update on this year.

I recommend that some cryptocurrencies should be invested in 2020 and I arrange them as follows:
- bitcoin
- Eth
- Litecoin
- NEO
- Ripple

• +1 1

On 1/6/2020 at 5:28 PM, doriahailee said:

Never heard of titan coin before but i have my own list, Take a look to some this coin guys. Energi Token was giving good development lately and the price was stable on previous bearish after that take a look to NPXS, Their f(x) Project will giving good push  to the price. Some top altcoin like Ethereum and Ripple was good too since they have some upcoming update on this year.

Me too Neve hear about titan , abd totally agree with you about energy coin i have earn a lot of this coin in some airdrops and i see it's a good to hold for a long time , bit about NPXS  it's a really bad coin the price is falling down to fast 

I agree with almost all the opinions I have read from this topic.

Seeing Ethereum among the top listed as giving me joy already, because I am planning to invest in it.

On 12/18/2019 at 11:48 AM, shalinimittal said:

Cryptocurrency has changed the way people make investments. In the past few years, the number of people investing in and trading digital money has drastically increased, and so is everyone’s interest in this new kind of money that promises secure and transparent P2P transactions.

But, before you invest in cryptocurrencies, you should know that the crypto market is still very volatile, as the demand-supply scale is hardly in balance and most of the governments around the world still seem reluctant to accept them as an authentic form of currency.

But, that doesn’t mean that you should not invest in this market. On the contrary, crypto investments have yielded some of the biggest returns in the last few years, and the trend is only going to get better in the coming year, if the statistics are to be believed.

If you are planning to invest in crypto this year, here are the top 6 high-potential cryptocurrencies you should look into.

Titan Coin

Titan coin is a digital payment currency that aims to make global digital money transfer easy, secure and affordable for everyone. With titan coin, you can make instant digital payments, no matter where you’re in the world.

Titan is an asset coin, which you can trade in exchange for other cryptocurrencies as well as products/services with certain merchants. One of the best things about titan coin is the presence of extensive use cases in the form of a number of titan projects or applications, which makes it one of the best coins to invest in now.

Bitcoin

Bitcoin is certainly one of the best coins you can invest in today and ever. It’s the market leader in cryptocurrencies and also the one with the highest market cap. However, one thing you should know about bitcoin is that the coin price is very unstable and may change abruptly anytime, as you can see the past three-year records.

If you invest in bitcoin, invest only what you can afford to set aside for a considerable period of time.

ETH

Ethereum was the first coin that introduced the public blockchain with the concept of DApp (decentralized applications), i.e. the apps that can be developed on the blockchain technology. The primary difference between Bitcoin and ETH is the variety of applications or use cases. Having a large number of use cases and ever-increasing demand, ETH is certainly one of the best BTC alternatives to invest. 

Litecoin

Litecoin, or LTC, is another popular cryptocurrency that is slowly but steadily making its way to the list of the top digital currencies of all time. LTC has a high potential to grow, as we have seen in recent years. It’s also backed by multiple use cases in the form of digital, peer-to-peer money transfer. The best benefit of investing in Litecoin is that it’s cheaper than BTC or ETH, and you can buy a lot for a little price.

Ripple

Ripple, or XRP, is a “digital asset built for global payments,” which, same as most other cryptocurrencies, operate on the blockchain technologies. It provides a means for fast, low-cost global payments via its peer-to-peer blockchain. One of the best things about the Ripple coin is the ability to source instant liquidity, even in hard-to-reach markets. Ripple is one of the lowest price cryptocurrencies in our list and certainly a fair place to put your investments this year

Tether

Priced at $1 at the time of writing this article, Tether is one of the fastest growing cryptocurrencies of our time. The thing that makes Tether different from other cryptocurrencies in this list is its unique concept of bridging the gap between digital and fiat currencies by providing a means for converting cash into digital money for holding (tethering) its value.

Invest in the cryptocurrency for the huge potential it holds to continue to grow in 2020 and beyond.

As you may have noticed, most of the cryptocurrencies we mentioned here are digital payment currencies, because such currencies are high in demand and may have great future applications, depending on features. 

I also recommend this coins to people and i also invested on these coins. But there is no wise to invest on tether. Because we cann't get maximum profit from it.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

13 hours ago, Sweaty said:

Thank you for sharing it with us.  It will be helpful for us.  However, some are missing.  There are very good fundamentals like the BitTorrent Tron Trotoc Hydro.  And already with the help of huge companies, you can cross-check it.

Yes there are a lot missed Coin that we can really invest in in 2020 If i have my opinion on that i can say all coins supported by any exchange it's a very good investment for a long and short time, for example BNB binance coin HT Huobi exchange coin KCS kucoin exchange Coin and other like that

I've already used three of the best cryptocurrency your mention, bitcoin, ripple, and ethereum; I use these three because I see a good potential using these currencies and if there's a coin that I cant engage in investing then, I have more choices to use.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I will go for Bitcoin and ethereum those coins are the best performing and most profitable among all cryptocurrencies.because these coins are very popular many people are investing into it.causing its price to make massive increase usually.

The type of coinmarketcap currently, From that I think these coins are profitable for now which is litecoin, Bitcoin SV, Dashcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, and Bitcoin cash.

On 12/18/2019 at 1:48 PM, shalinimittal said:

Cryptocurrency has changed the way people make investments. In the past few years, the number of people investing in and trading digital money has drastically increased, and so is everyone’s interest in this new kind of money that promises secure and transparent P2P transactions.

But, before you invest in cryptocurrencies, you should know that the crypto market is still very volatile, as the demand-supply scale is hardly in balance and most of the governments around the world still seem reluctant to accept them as an authentic form of currency.

But, that doesn’t mean that you should not invest in this market. On the contrary, crypto investments have yielded some of the biggest returns in the last few years, and the trend is only going to get better in the coming year, if the statistics are to be believed.

If you are planning to invest in crypto this year, here are the top 6 high-potential cryptocurrencies you should look into.

Titan Coin

Titan coin is a digital payment currency that aims to make global digital money transfer easy, secure and affordable for everyone. With titan coin, you can make instant digital payments, no matter where you’re in the world.

Titan is an asset coin, which you can trade in exchange for other cryptocurrencies as well as products/services with certain merchants. One of the best things about titan coin is the presence of extensive use cases in the form of a number of titan projects or applications, which makes it one of the best coins to invest in now.

Bitcoin

Bitcoin is certainly one of the best coins you can invest in today and ever. It’s the market leader in cryptocurrencies and also the one with the highest market cap. However, one thing you should know about bitcoin is that the coin price is very unstable and may change abruptly anytime, as you can see the past three-year records.

If you invest in bitcoin, invest only what you can afford to set aside for a considerable period of time.

ETH

Ethereum was the first coin that introduced the public blockchain with the concept of DApp (decentralized applications), i.e. the apps that can be developed on the blockchain technology. The primary difference between Bitcoin and ETH is the variety of applications or use cases. Having a large number of use cases and ever-increasing demand, ETH is certainly one of the best BTC alternatives to invest. 

Litecoin

Litecoin, or LTC, is another popular cryptocurrency that is slowly but steadily making its way to the list of the top digital currencies of all time. LTC has a high potential to grow, as we have seen in recent years. It’s also backed by multiple use cases in the form of digital, peer-to-peer money transfer. The best benefit of investing in Litecoin is that it’s cheaper than BTC or ETH, and you can buy a lot for a little price.

Ripple

Ripple, or XRP, is a “digital asset built for global payments,” which, same as most other cryptocurrencies, operate on the blockchain technologies. It provides a means for fast, low-cost global payments via its peer-to-peer blockchain. One of the best things about the Ripple coin is the ability to source instant liquidity, even in hard-to-reach markets. Ripple is one of the lowest price cryptocurrencies in our list and certainly a fair place to put your investments this year

Tether

Priced at $1 at the time of writing this article, Tether is one of the fastest growing cryptocurrencies of our time. The thing that makes Tether different from other cryptocurrencies in this list is its unique concept of bridging the gap between digital and fiat currencies by providing a means for converting cash into digital money for holding (tethering) its value.

Invest in the cryptocurrency for the huge potential it holds to continue to grow in 2020 and beyond.

As you may have noticed, most of the cryptocurrencies we mentioned here are digital payment currencies, because such currencies are high in demand and may have great future applications, depending on features. 

That is good and looking forward to it and maybe this a good profit the movement is really unpredictable and it not Easy to predict and somehow it is not good.

Because of the many criteria that exist now. Surely it will confuse many traders, because they want to invest in which coins. My advice, choose a coin that already has a strong community or top coins. That is a good thing to do.

MUST READ; Major news outlet CNN has touted Bitcoin $BTC 1.23% as the “star investment” of the last decade and according to a recent report by Bank of America Securities, if you invested $1 in bitcoin at the start of the last decade, it would now be worth more than $90,000. I even made more than that in the space of 2 weeks just by investing my money with the professionals and I am still making huge profits daily that I can’t even disclose on here. If you do not have the time or adequate knowledge about how bitcoin investments work, it is advisable that you hire an expert. I used the services of this professional. I contacted them via email at,

( Digitalassetsconsultancy@ hotmail DOT com ) after i saw great reviews by other individuals online and since then my life’s changed for good. Your time is as precious as your money so use professionals wisely to build wealth without sacrificing your time. You can contact them via their email also for retrieval of lost/stolen bitcoin wallets, for bitcoin mining investments, and trading signals. You can thank me later!!

What the?.. what do you considered Tether as a top investment this year? you know Tether is a stable coin so it is not good investment, it is not volatile coin like bitcoin. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 1/15/2020 at 6:12 PM, hmind said:

For me a list of 6 cryptocurrency that will be good in the future is

1. Bitcoin

2. Ethereum

3. Ripple

4. Tron

5. Dash

6. Stellar Lumens

That's 6 good coins in the future and good for future investment.

Let's just say the top 10 coinmarketcap ratings are good for investing. And I just want to add one good coin to invest too. Namely BNB.

I will recommend once again to look for really low market capped coins, like around 1million$ in total and working projects. I mean with teams that are working and producing value to the project. You can try their telegrams and you will find out if they are active and working.

I have three crypto that I hold for a possible 100x in returns: HubrisOne, Bethereum and Bomb Token.

According to my own straight of trade my favorite six currencies are bitcoin on number one. Second one is eth. Third one is xrp and fourth one is xlm and fifth one is bitcoin cash. 

All coins in your list will have the time to increase except titan coin because I don't follow their project, and I doubt that titan coin can follow to increase higher with the other altcoin. I don't know when titan coin can increase because that coin is still new in the crypto market, and it needs time before the titan price can increase. I think titan will be a pump and dump coin as we can see some of the new coins will get the pump and down at the same time. So if you can use that time to buy and sell the coin, you will make your profit.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Thanks for give the valuables information about given six coin but not predicted any coins future and the 6 your portfolio coin but everyone have to choice their coins in my portfolio the six coins are 1) bitcoin 2) ETH 3) litecoin 4) chainlink 5) Eos 6) Dashcoin  I think this coin have the potential to grow and give good profit in long term 

• +2 1

On 12/19/2019 at 11:34 AM, TomyBony said:

Personally, I want to say that I invested in bitcoin a long time ago and I can say that sooner or later its growth will begin.

Sure I also think I will invest in these coins too like Titan it this k it looks good for investments and I will still continue with BTC which is the mother currency

22 hours ago, Binbillal007 said:

They will require time but their time could be short if bitcoin could lead them when the bull run comes

They need to wait for the unknown time to expect the bull run comes because we still waiting for the coming. Some of the altcoins can rise for a while, but then that altcoin is down again because bitcoin price is down too. The hardest part in the market is when bitcoin price is down deeper because that will push the altcoin price to jump to the lower price. And if that happens, we can only stop loss, or we can wait for another day to see the price will be back to the higher price. If we can see the price start rising to the higher price, that will be up to you to sell at that time or wait for more.

This list can vary person to person. But everywhere and every list you can find bitcoin and Ethereum. In my opinion those two coins price will increase very much and price breaks all the record. For me the top six coin for invest in 2020 is 

1. Bitcoin

2. Ripple

3. Ethereum

4. Litecoin

5. Binance Coin

6. Tron

• +1 1
  • +2 1