Top 6 Cryptocurrencies to Invest in 2020 - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
shalinimittal

Top 6 Cryptocurrencies to Invest in 2020

I compiled 6 lists of my favorite coins, 1.bitcoin 2.ethereum 3.dash 4.bch 5.zec 6.grin coins, but I will not buy them all with the same amount, but there will be a division of asset allocation

On 12/22/2019 at 4:19 PM, Sohel Rana said:

Thanks for share your opinion about potential crypto in 2020 . 

I think you should add nrg, xlm, and trx because this coin are very potential. 

Tether not so good because we know tether are stable coin and tether price can't ups and down.     

People from every single one over the globe invest in cryptocurrency or earn riches by trading and another time several of them equal switched their jobs to e-currency trading in the crypto community

• Useful or interesting 1

The top cryptocurrency to invest 2020, will be these coins bitcoin, litecoin, Ethereum, tron, ada and ripple, these coins will be the best performing coin this year and there is nothing on the market that can stop them.

The best 6 currencies this year for investment are first bitcoin, second ethereum, third to form fourth, ripple fifth, ethereum classic, VI dashcoin

The top 6 crypto currencies to invest in 2020 are, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple, EOS and tether. All these coins are highly profitable right now

I would also add dash in the list of choices since dash has great value considering the current supply it has in the market. Dash also has some great features like private send and instant send that sets it apart from other altcoins.

Edited by Epic

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

Prior to this post, i also have a list of 6 top cypto coins in the market that are good to invest in this year,

1. BTC

2. ETH

3. XMR

4. XRP

5. Litecoin

6. BNB coin

• +1 1
  • +2 1

All currency mentioned is a good investment and makes a lot too, all the currencies that follow for a good future it is also good to invest storage the long-term because it's considered a better currency in the market with encryption

Yes they really are coin trading for the long term. So I will choose the token. I think that I will get more profit in the token trade like the Yoda token. holding at the price of 400 Satoshi a few days I get 2X the profit from the lowest price.

Thanks for information I invested my money in bitcoin and xrp coin because some big investers predicted bitcoin rise more in 2020 lest see.

Edited by Soaib khan

On 17.02.2020 at 16:48, Fahim12 said:

agree with your opinion about the coin of 2020 is quite right, but about usdt, actually you hold always beneficial, but I suggest adding trx and xvg is also a coin of 

I determine it'll be culminate to put sources into btc , eth , xrp to position resources into 2020. In case you've were given to position it all available to induce continuously critical return, by using then eth or xrp is the finest desire to pick but if you've got to increase steady advantage with much less risk, by means of at that point I propose to place assets into btc.

On 17.02.2020 at 18:34, Jh10 said:

I guess it would be right to put assets in BTC, ATH, XRP to set up the assets in 2021 progress If you have to put everything here to get a significant return slowly, then if you decide to choose ATH or XRP then you are at low risk.  In the meantime, I propose to keep the property in BTC.:'- (

For best altcoins like Bitcoin, ETH, XRP. Is one of the great coins to contribute, in truth it does not have to be hold up for 2020. Presently it's fair a choice of coins to contribute, and way better for long-term speculation.

2 hours ago, Nas02 said:

It is true that you tell me about the top cryptocurrency to invest in 2020. and the order you mentioned is all in the top 10 rankings in Coinmarketcap.

But are you guys sure that the topic crypto coins have bigger potential than some of the cons out there? I have seen many people talk only about bitcoin and the top coins.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

OP need some suggestion about top altcoins for investment so I am also doing some search and trying to have good knowledge about this upon some work and good search I check we have few coins which are very good and promising for investment right now first of all is Ethereum after this we have Monero Binance Litecoin Dash and last one is TRX so any one can invest in them without any problem and fear for good profit.

• +1 1

I know these 6 cryptocurrencies and I also own a small number. I agree that there are 6 types of money to invest in 2020, especially eth and litecoin.

On 12/18/2019 at 10:48 AM, shalinimittal said:

Cryptocurrency has changed the way people make investments. In the past few years, the number of people investing in and trading digital money has drastically increased, and so is everyone’s interest in this new kind of money that promises secure and transparent P2P transactions.

But, before you invest in cryptocurrencies, you should know that the crypto market is still very volatile, as the demand-supply scale is hardly in balance and most of the governments around the world still seem reluctant to accept them as an authentic form of currency.

But, that doesn’t mean that you should not invest in this market. On the contrary, crypto investments have yielded some of the biggest returns in the last few years, and the trend is only going to get better in the coming year, if the statistics are to be believed.

If you are planning to invest in crypto this year, here are the top 6 high-potential cryptocurrencies you should look into.

Titan Coin

Titan coin is a digital payment currency that aims to make global digital money transfer easy, secure and affordable for everyone. With titan coin, you can make instant digital payments, no matter where you’re in the world.

Titan is an asset coin, which you can trade in exchange for other cryptocurrencies as well as products/services with certain merchants. One of the best things about titan coin is the presence of extensive use cases in the form of a number of titan projects or applications, which makes it one of the best coins to invest in now.

Bitcoin

Bitcoin is certainly one of the best coins you can invest in today and ever. It’s the market leader in cryptocurrencies and also the one with the highest market cap. However, one thing you should know about bitcoin is that the coin price is very unstable and may change abruptly anytime, as you can see the past three-year records.

If you invest in bitcoin, invest only what you can afford to set aside for a considerable period of time.

ETH

Ethereum was the first coin that introduced the public blockchain with the concept of DApp (decentralized applications), i.e. the apps that can be developed on the blockchain technology. The primary difference between Bitcoin and ETH is the variety of applications or use cases. Having a large number of use cases and ever-increasing demand, ETH is certainly one of the best BTC alternatives to invest. 

Litecoin

Litecoin, or LTC, is another popular cryptocurrency that is slowly but steadily making its way to the list of the top digital currencies of all time. LTC has a high potential to grow, as we have seen in recent years. It’s also backed by multiple use cases in the form of digital, peer-to-peer money transfer. The best benefit of investing in Litecoin is that it’s cheaper than BTC or ETH, and you can buy a lot for a little price.

Ripple

Ripple, or XRP, is a “digital asset built for global payments,” which, same as most other cryptocurrencies, operate on the blockchain technologies. It provides a means for fast, low-cost global payments via its peer-to-peer blockchain. One of the best things about the Ripple coin is the ability to source instant liquidity, even in hard-to-reach markets. Ripple is one of the lowest price cryptocurrencies in our list and certainly a fair place to put your investments this year

Tether

Priced at $1 at the time of writing this article, Tether is one of the fastest growing cryptocurrencies of our time. The thing that makes Tether different from other cryptocurrencies in this list is its unique concept of bridging the gap between digital and fiat currencies by providing a means for converting cash into digital money for holding (tethering) its value.

Invest in the cryptocurrency for the huge potential it holds to continue to grow in 2020 and beyond.

As you may have noticed, most of the cryptocurrencies we mentioned here are digital payment currencies, because such currencies are high in demand and may have great future applications, depending on features. 

Thank you so much for your valuable post it is very helpful information for us i did not know about this now i am  known.

Welcome with me
For note, Tether achieved greater Trading volume of bitcoin for a long period of time
Tether, I put it first place because it's the most requested
Bitcoin remains very good, beware of extreme price volatility
Add trx coin, which has a promising future with its unique project

The All crypto coin instead of only few coin which are Bitcoin Ethereum coin and some other which are pumped and bulish now all other coin are in there low price .We can take entry in top 20 coins.

On 12/18/2019 at 6:48 AM, shalinimittal said:

Cryptocurrency has changed the way people make investments. In the past few years, the number of people investing in and trading digital money has drastically increased, and so is everyone’s interest in this new kind of money that promises secure and transparent P2P transactions.

But, before you invest in cryptocurrencies, you should know that the crypto market is still very volatile, as the demand-supply scale is hardly in balance and most of the governments around the world still seem reluctant to accept them as an authentic form of currency.

But, that doesn’t mean that you should not invest in this market. On the contrary, crypto investments have yielded some of the biggest returns in the last few years, and the trend is only going to get better in the coming year, if the statistics are to be believed.

If you are planning to invest in crypto this year, here are the top 6 high-potential cryptocurrencies you should look into.

Titan Coin

Titan coin is a digital payment currency that aims to make global digital money transfer easy, secure and affordable for everyone. With titan coin, you can make instant digital payments, no matter where you’re in the world.

Titan is an asset coin, which you can trade in exchange for other cryptocurrencies as well as products/services with certain merchants. One of the best things about titan coin is the presence of extensive use cases in the form of a number of titan projects or applications, which makes it one of the best coins to invest in now.

Bitcoin

Bitcoin is certainly one of the best coins you can invest in today and ever. It’s the market leader in cryptocurrencies and also the one with the highest market cap. However, one thing you should know about bitcoin is that the coin price is very unstable and may change abruptly anytime, as you can see the past three-year records.

If you invest in bitcoin, invest only what you can afford to set aside for a considerable period of time.

ETH

Ethereum was the first coin that introduced the public blockchain with the concept of DApp (decentralized applications), i.e. the apps that can be developed on the blockchain technology. The primary difference between Bitcoin and ETH is the variety of applications or use cases. Having a large number of use cases and ever-increasing demand, ETH is certainly one of the best BTC alternatives to invest. 

Litecoin

Litecoin, or LTC, is another popular cryptocurrency that is slowly but steadily making its way to the list of the top digital currencies of all time. LTC has a high potential to grow, as we have seen in recent years. It’s also backed by multiple use cases in the form of digital, peer-to-peer money transfer. The best benefit of investing in Litecoin is that it’s cheaper than BTC or ETH, and you can buy a lot for a little price.

Ripple

Ripple, or XRP, is a “digital asset built for global payments,” which, same as most other cryptocurrencies, operate on the blockchain technologies. It provides a means for fast, low-cost global payments via its peer-to-peer blockchain. One of the best things about the Ripple coin is the ability to source instant liquidity, even in hard-to-reach markets. Ripple is one of the lowest price cryptocurrencies in our list and certainly a fair place to put your investments this year

Tether

Priced at $1 at the time of writing this article, Tether is one of the fastest growing cryptocurrencies of our time. The thing that makes Tether different from other cryptocurrencies in this list is its unique concept of bridging the gap between digital and fiat currencies by providing a means for converting cash into digital money for holding (tethering) its value.

Invest in the cryptocurrency for the huge potential it holds to continue to grow in 2020 and beyond.

As you may have noticed, most of the cryptocurrencies we mentioned here are digital payment currencies, because such currencies are high in demand and may have great future applications, depending on features. 

i don't want to be rude but after i read ripple and tether i stopped taking you seriously.

i can overlook about ripple because a lot of people don't know how that bad coin works but you said also tether... it is a stable coin why would you invest in a stable coin to have a huge return? this make really no sense, buying tether to hold... just buy 100$ worth of tether and you will see that in 10 years you will have 100$ in tether 😂