why should i buy bitcoin? - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
vivek jain

why should i buy bitcoin?

Bitcoin has a highest market price now and it's increasing. So if you hold it and sell in future then you can earn a huge profit. So you should buy btc.

Well, you have to buy bitcoin because it is rapidly changing in price, which makes you achieve a large profit or loss depending on your experience in dealing with your bitcoin. For this you need to gain some experience at the beginning of the matter.

THINK POSITIVE

If we have a good amount of money and we do not need to use it now, we can invest it in bitcoin so that we will be able to earn a great profit in future

Bengali?

View this Topic

If you want to work in crypto world you should need buy bitcoin.Bitcoin is the most valuable cryptocurrency.This is the more profitable cryptocurrency

You should buy bitcoins because it is the right time to buy. As its price is decreasing buy it else you won't be able to buy it when is price goes up. So buy today and gain in future.

On 12/18/2019 at 6:43 AM, vivek jain said:

why i should buy bitcoin,where i can buy equity stocks at share market exchanges.can bitcoin give more profit tha equity stocks?how many years i should atleast keep bitcoin?

Bitcoin is a gamble, pretty much as any investment is. The only difference is with their levels of risks associated with a specific investment.

Obviously, investing in Bitcoin is generally more risky, since the prices are uncontrolled, no one really manipulates it to make it less volatile, and thus when something unexpected happen, the prices could rise up significantly, or crash down.

One sentence to summarize: Higher Risk = Higher Reward (Bitcoin), Lower Risk = Lower Reward (Stock market)

Bitcoins price often dump and people think it is the end. But the price again goes up because btc knows it well. so we should invest in bitcoin because it is safe.

Bengali?

View this Topic

3 minutes ago, Emma said:

Bitcoins price often dump and people think it is the end. But the price again goes up because btc knows it well. so we should invest in bitcoin because it is safe.

Yes, I am sure that BTC is a good investment asset. It seems to me that BTC will become very expensive through several years. It makes me invest in BTC today.

On 12/18/2019 at 1:43 AM, vivek jain said:

why i should buy bitcoin,where i can buy equity stocks at share market exchanges.can bitcoin give more profit tha equity stocks?how many years i should atleast keep bitcoin?

depend on how only you are, and you should think of these other coins maybe LTC, you have already lost many chances at bitcoin.

All people buy and sell bitcoin because want to get profit, nothing else. We only need buy low sell high, find the strategy and the right moment to execute. Don't buy if you can't find benefit from bitcoin, buy stock and mortgage is better.

Not really sure and i'm little bit confused with your question but if you want buy equity why not buying it on traditional market? and investing on bitcoin it's little bit hard, No one can predict accurately so far and don't expect so much if you want get some quick and good profit.

On 12/17/2019 at 6:43 PM, vivek jain said:

One of the ways to earn with Bitcoin is to make a significant investment of money that guarantees a significant return, even if the price changes are not very high, this in the short term but if you can invest in the long term bitcoin is an alternative.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

4 hours ago, Emma said:

If we have a good amount of money and we do not need to use it now, we can invest it in bitcoin so that we will be able to earn a great profit in future

Exactly what i think of bitcoin, especially on long term trading, it is for the rich who does nit depend much on those coins to run their life.

Because with Bitcoin generally we get positive surprise, so now is down buy it because will go up sure.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

On 12/18/2019 at 5:43 AM, vivek jain said:

First You can use it to send money to your loved one. And we all know that volatility can make you earn profit fast. You are a trader, right? And you already gain some money in the stock market. So what do you afraid of? Try and buy bitcoin. It won't hurt your pocket.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

On 12/18/2019 at 4:13 AM, vivek jain said:

The stock market and the bitcoin rather the crypto is more or less same. The both can make you rich as well as poor. I think that in stock market you should start with a huge amount of investment. But in the crypto you can start with little also. The crypto varies more rapid so if you have proper knowledge of that you can earn daily. But stock doesn't vary that much. 

The factor was the value of Bitcoin value are falling so it is profitable to buy now since the Bull run are not yet release. Also, Bitcoin is very dominant coin the market that holds the biggest market capitalization.

You should buy bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency because it is one of the most profitable investments, if you get lucky enough. 

Well for now  because of bitcoins price is dumping I think it is an excellent opportunity to buy some and hold it until its price pumps and the bitcoin you've purchased will maybe double or become much higher, and also it is a good thing of investing in cryptocurrency with some enough skill and knowledge and a wise decision and thinking you could grow your crypto in no time.

I personally think that bitcoin is one of the most useful and profitable cryptocurrency to date. If you are stable enough to be able to purchase bitcoin for investment then you should, especially of how today the prices are low. 

If you have a lot of money and are interested in investing then you can definitely buy Bitcoin as the price of Bitcoin rises very fast.You can become very wealthy by purchasing bitcoin.

Bitcoin can be an effective online exchange. However, buyers buy bitcoins in order to invest as much as possible in the form of stocks. Some people believe that bitcoin is a reliable investment for retirement.

Hello my friend
Investing in stock market shares in bitcoin is very profitable
The number of years you must keep, tell you, the more years, the more profits

On 12/18/2019 at 6:43 AM, vivek jain said:

You must buy bitcoin until it is in it's lowest value. Because if you sell it next year when its value is so high, you can earn a much more higher profit than what you have been holding in your wallet.