why should i buy bitcoin? - Page 4 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
vivek jain

why should i buy bitcoin?

On 12/18/2019 at 3:43 AM, vivek jain said:

why i should buy bitcoin,where i can buy equity stocks at share market exchanges.can bitcoin give more profit tha equity stocks?how many years i should atleast keep bitcoin?

Bitcoin in not only the matter of holding, it can be traded and can be used as medium of exchange, but you could not do anything with shares they can be only investment.

Well, you have to buy Bitcoin immediately if you see from its history many people who regret not buying Bitcoin in 2010 and the price has now reached $ 6500 is very high at a time of year the price can change because of this fluctuating world.

It depends on you, because it's a risk, bitcoin cost can rise or down, exactly no one knows about it, but if you have normal stock of money, why not?

Buying bitcoin with this time is great because the the price of bitcoins is getting down and down. Buy them today as much as possible and sell them when high the price goes high.

Who can say for sure, when will btc price really go up or it all goes down to hell. There is no guarantee. People throng in the marketplace because a lot of people made a lot of money, but then if you look at the numbers of people who lost, that number is much more. You should do your due diligence, there is no one else who can answer you that, its your money, so it should be your decision.

14 hours ago, Redfa said:

That's called analysis and it's a good reason why i think you should keep some Bitcoins (HODL)..who knows what can happen..the volatility is totally surprising..i mean no one thought that a 0.001$ COIN will reach 19 000$..

Not even in a dream but now it has happen, and now the possibility of it going high is still possible

Should buy bitcoin becouse of verry low price today and big opportunity,in the future bullish of this, you will earn good profits from this and bitcoins are the future native currency and  i am looking forward for this to happen maybe 5-10years from now.

if you want to have a great future in crypto market then it is only be possible because of bitcoin..as we all know it is the king of all cryptocurrency from a decade and no coin beats it .so you want to dream big and fullfil it then you should buy bitcoin

On 12/18/2019 at 6:26 PM, Ngetpa said:

You should buy bitcoin for you to earn money. It is the best time to buy and hold your possess bitcoin because after this dump time the pump will surely arise just like what happen in history. 

I think there is also a truth to the advice you gave us to buy bitcoin at this time if we were to get a lot of profit when selling it at a time when the price of bitcoin began to stabilize because soon the pumps would definitely appear as we expected.

5 minutes ago, kusud2 said:

By 2020, the price of Bitcoin will increase sharply, so the present time is a good opportunity for us to import Bitcoin into storage and Bitcoin is currently developing positively.

i think right now is a very good opportunity for holders but for traders they should wait for the price to fall down to around 6000$ again in mid January.

On 12/18/2019 at 5:11 PM, GutsyHeart said:

It is always advantageous to buy bitcoins when you can, for example, now, with the intention of holding them for a long period, for example, for several years, possibly at least 5-10 years.

Yes! The bitcoin is always giving great profit to the bitcoin holders. So, holding the bitcoin is also a good opinion for the long term. But did the bitcoin price gives profits to the users for holding 5-10 years.?

Before buying bitcoin you must know about blockchain system. If you understand about blockchain system you will get so many advantages with bitcoin. So you should buy bitcoin.

1 hour ago, Hanhassie said:

50% is too much it will take a lot of time for that to happen, only hold till you are comfortable to take profit out of greed

Yep it is really take a lot of time to happen, but there is no problem if you just keep hold for long term, just make bitcoin as a long term investment.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are so many reasons to buy and hold bitcoin. At first you must have basic knowledge about blockchain and crypto market. If you have that knowledge you will have 100 reasons to buy bitcoin.

14 hours ago, Redfa said:

I think it is still a big opportunity and we should not miss this chance while it's still in this low price situation which i think will end soon and start going up again..

It is in it low price, and a big opportunity to invest in it, I also invested in it too and i am happy i did

You should buy bitcoins because it is a good time to buy bitcoins. Its original price id decreasing and means that i will increase to a certain extent. Buying today will be a good option.

On 12/18/2019 at 3:43 AM, vivek jain said:

why i should buy bitcoin,where i can buy equity stocks at share market exchanges.can bitcoin give more profit tha equity stocks?how many years i should atleast keep bitcoin?

If you study deeply about bitcoin and also go through history of bitcoin than you will forgot every market. As bitcoin will be a greater market in near future

Why Invest in Bitcoin?
It seems silly to some people that one bitcoin can be worth hundreds of dollars.

What makes bitcoins valuable?

Bitcoins are scarce and useful.

Let’s look to gold as an example currency. There is a limited amount of gold on earth.

As new gold is mined, there is always less and less gold left and it becomes harder and more expensive to find and mine.

The same is true with Bitcoin.

There are only 21 million Bitcoin, and as time goes on, they become harder and harder to mine. Take a look at Bitcoin’s inflation rate and supply rate:

18 hours ago, Redfa said:

Many good expectations even if the price is not moving up fast but it's like breathing (up / down) for the daily trader it's good but it might seem a little stressing for long term investors..

Long term traders will have to take off their eyes from the market if they really don't want to the stress out

if you really want to make career in crypt market then you should buy bitcoin..because without bitcoin there will be no career in crypt market.

because in future bitcoin will hit market see today market and previous year market rate it is extend day by day so you can invest money it.

the rate of 2019..

in the end of November 2019 amounted to 7,729.27 U.S. dollars.

and now a days you check it will hit...

On 1/1/2020 at 9:50 AM, Syed Rehan said:

Yes! The bitcoin is always giving great profit to the bitcoin holders. So, holding the bitcoin is also a good opinion for the long term. But did the bitcoin price gives profits to the users for holding 5-10 years.?

well for those who bought it back in 2015 they can tell you right now they are swimming in pools of money haha, i think the future of bitcoin will depend on the next halving tho.

13 hours ago, Shinobi1 said:

Its depend on you why you will buy a bitcoin because bitcoin is one most important digital currency that can change the future of our new Era.if you want to invest im share market or stock market than use zerodha application you can buy or sell stock market

That was a new app, but seems like you trust it that is why you give it as an indication

no one is forcing you to buy bicoin and other alts con .it is your choice that you want to trading in crypto or not .Final decision is your .you can chose your decision You want to buy or not.