why should i buy bitcoin? - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
vivek jain

why should i buy bitcoin?

To make it simple, you should buy bitcoin now because for me, we are into race where the person who has the most bitcoin will benefits the most in the future and when time comes that the market price of it increases way too high.

On 12/18/2019 at 6:43 AM, vivek jain said:

why i should buy bitcoin,where i can buy equity stocks at share market exchanges.can bitcoin give more profit tha equity stocks?how many years i should atleast keep bitcoin?

Equity stocks at share market share the similar principle of cryptocurrencies only difference is that the price of these cryptocurrencies, especially bitcoin fluctuates so much and this means higher risk. 

Bitcoins:-

If you purchase the bitcoins today and store them and exchange these bitcoins after few years ago you can enjoy a lot of profit. I suggest you that you purchased bitcoins today and store them and earn profit after passing the few years now day prices of bitcoins is low and price of bit coins reached at high level.

Bitcoin is digital and decentralized– people can trade assets with Bitcoin without brokers that lead to increased control and lower fees. It's faster, cheaper, safer and unchanging.

because bitcoin has a great potential to rise to the moon. so you have to buy it from now before the bull run comes. there is still plenty of time because next year will not necessarily be the year of the bull.

Considering that bitcoin can grant amazing benefits not to mention is important forthcoming financial system situations. With you can actually last of all appreciate by using, and reveal can bitcoin.

you should buy bitcoin if you want to be independent and be your own boss and work on your hours, and it easy to make money in crypto and you will be rich if you manage your portfolio correctly. 

Bitcoin would still make you feel secured. Yes, there are times of price fall at the moment but it won't matter when its price increses again. Just patiently hold and wait.

You should have to buy bitcoins because it is the only coin that's are showing the big effort to grow very fast also it is most trusted coin

Bitcoin will be our future currency. Bitcoin has so many potential in market. You can trade online with bitcoin. You can also hold bitcoin for earn money. So you should buy bitcoin.

Buying some bitcoins are good when you want to earn money, as of now, this is the best time to buy a bitcoin because it has a low value to real money and you can buy some of it ane you can hold it for a long time and wait for the good value to get some big money.

It depends on you that what do you think about bitcoin. If you know about it's beauty, I think you will buy bitcoin in a good time. In my point of view I will say that Bitcoin will lead the future world. In future it's price will go more high.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

19 hours ago, Naylor89 said:

There are more reasons to buy bitcoin and how it will help people more. It is decentralized, Peer to peer, price will go up by next year, and trusted cryptocurrency as of today.

It will continue to be trusted by so many people till it end if it will live forever, bitcoin will stay here for a long time

If you are in crypto and does not buy BTC then you are not true crypto lover.Everyone who came in crypto is because of Bitcoin and have to pay respect .BTC is volatile and that is his beauty its not like a stable coin sudden rice up,down make it best earning thing.So why not investing in it be a question.

I buying Bitcoin because i believe in the technology inovation. Where Bitcoin is one of them, it is allow us save our money in wallet with blockchain system and decentralized.

I don't want lose the momentum in the future, if Bitcoin will used as currency. So if many people used, the supply will going rare and the price will going up be more expensive.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Your question why you should be buy Bitcoin?? My question is why are not buy Bitcoin?? Please look into below point : 

1)Bitcoin is next generation currency.

2)Bitcoin over early price was 0.50 cent, in 2017 this coin price overtake 20k now Bitcoin price is 7k something. 

3)2020 Bitcoin price maybe overtake 40k.

I think you should buy bitcoin because currently bitcoin price is 7282.94$.i think if you hold one bitcoin for few months you will be great profitable.

14 hours ago, Redfa said:

Just look back to the history of BTC and you will understand why you should buy it the thing you can do almost anywhere and then it's you who decides how much profit you're satisfied with..but learn more first about it..

The history shows what you suppose to know. It started from 0.001 and now it is at $7000+

this is very good time buy bitcoin because bitcoin price dumped this time increase price hold for long term sell in 2020 November 

On 12/27/2019 at 12:14 PM, fuer44 said:

because bitcoin has a great potential to rise to the moon. so you have to buy it from now before the bull run comes. there is still plenty of time because next year will not necessarily be the year of the bull.

Though bitcoin is facing huge fallback today, we can still bet our future with bitcoin. We can still feel secured having bitcoin with us. Just trust it.

I think when we want to invest, Bitcoin is the right choice.  In the future we can do everything with bitcoin.  Don't waste anymore time, this is the right time to buy Bitcoin.

On 12/18/2019 at 6:43 AM, vivek jain said:

why i should buy bitcoin,where i can buy equity stocks at share market exchanges.can bitcoin give more profit tha equity stocks?how many years i should atleast keep bitcoin?

Bitcoin is the most expensive coins yet so far and my prediction is that Bitcoin can go upto $100k a coin. 

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊