Have you ever lost big money due to wrong or false predictions? How to use them correctly? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Have you ever lost big money due to wrong or false predictions? How to use them correctly?

You should monitor many websites for a week and see which one is giving right prediction and whose matching rate is Maximum and you can go with them or try to learn from them and start to do own prediction.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Not really , I don’t trade that often. But yeah,I lost my money through investments website that were scammers. Now I’m doing my best to recover.

I lost my 0.7 ethereum when i was transfer them from coinbase and unfortunately i put a bitcoin address when transfer. It was pain after i release but i had nothing to do than thinking why we cant reverse our mistaken transcactions?!

Time is the ultimate weapon!

You don’t hope earn big money in crypto talk.  Crypto talk rules are very hard.  It's work day by day but income few money.  The rich man not a work in crypto talk.                  

till now I did not experience in this type of tissue as I am new started in the treating market so I will going with small investments With small Investments that will help me to know about trading market also I am in safe zone this will motivate me more to invest my money in another training and I am getting knowledge about marketing that is another thing and I think every member should go for trading at will beneficial to know about trading world.

The reason I don't really believe in anybody's prophecy is because they can't prove to me that this will really Also, it's good that you take really good care of your crypts because it's money, because I don't really trust anyone's predictions because they can't prove to me that this will really Also, it is good that you take really good care of your crypts because it is money.

No, I haven't lose any big amout yet because of wrong predictions. For me, I do not believe the online predictions about crypto, well you can use it as a guide but still we should not completely believe it.good luck...

On 12/17/2019 at 4:53 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

In order to gain profit from one of the most volatile markets in the world, we need to find a way to predict what will happen in the near future. Most people (including myself) turn to online predictions to know which coins are good for investment and which time is right for buying or selling. When I search the web for price predictions, I face with so many websites and so many expert views about each coin. Some of them even claim they know what will happen the next day. The main problem is the diversity of the prices they claim. This diversity shows that some of them are wrong and some are true. How can we tell if a prediction is more reliable than others? You know what will happen if you trade based on false predictions. The risk of losing is high.

Hello my dear friend. People should understand that predictions are not exactly right in cryptoworld. As the volatility of crypto currencies can't be decreased so its almost impossible to make exact prediction. 

not big money but i lost about 40 usd caus eof corona because i thought cryptos will hold their price and go up but corona hit cryptos too. that is why i lost much caus eof corona./

I have never lost money because of cryptocurrency price forecasts, as I have never taken them seriously, since it is impossible to verify the accuracy of their predictions .

On 12/18/2019 at 12:49 PM, Diggy said:

Actually yes,  because of all those shit predictors i lose huge money before. And now i will not invest annymore. 

You so funny mate you don't have to keep following any predictions and is not there fault even you can make the predictions yourself

I believe many people have taken loans hoping 2020 was the big year for crypto, but see what it turned out to be, corona with the ,major fall of crypto prices.

I really lost alot this year because I am not ready for trading and that is really was bad thing to do we need to make sure the we can do the things in this field or we need to wait more.

When l was a new here, l have lost some money. l would not say it was a big amount, but it was a terrible experience for me. l think it can be awful starting trade without knowing how to trade. 

On 3/18/2020 at 11:40 AM, Atif71 said:

I am just beginner and when start Crypto trading I lose my money because just follow other people and not use my own strategy after that I learn Crypto Trading properly and make my own analysis coinmarketcap and tradingview website is the best options for getting a useful information about trading

At the beginning it is very hard to make your own analysis but it is not impossible. So you should expect to lose some money anyway even if you do your own analysis 

Dealing with encryption is always prone to loss and profit. I have suffered some losses, but not in large quantities. Sometimes I sell at a time of low price, which makes me lose some currencies after the price rises again because I do not choose the appropriate time to sell, but now I am avoiding this matter.

On 1/20/2020 at 7:26 PM, Khadiza52 said:

I don't trust predictions. I have never lost money from a prediction. I am earning good with my trading. Trading is the biggest earning platform. I can easily make money without any risk. 

I lost my so much money in this month and we need to leave the trading at this time becasue so many peoples will know that now this time all the world markets are going to down regularly and they can not trade in the market at this time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Not a huge amount but I had once lost $65 worth of money due to the false market analysis. I wonder sometimes expert's analysis also get wrong. I have learned so many things after losing the funds and never invested when the market is stable. 

46 minutes ago, Strangernew1 said:

There is only one way to prevent lose is to have patience. People get panic where there a rise or fall in the crypto currency maket and sell their coins most of the time and suffer loss. 

What you say is true, it depends on the user's flight time in trading coins. If trading more often the situation has become commonplace.

I have never lost a lot of money, my friend. This question is directed to people who buy large amounts of cryptocurrencies, and they are rich in crypto who are affected by low and high prices. As for me, even if it falls, I will not have a big loss.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

5 hours ago, Strangernew1 said:

There is only one way to prevent lose is to have patience. People get panic where there a rise or fall in the crypto currency maket and sell their coins most of the time and suffer loss. 

Having patience is not the answer all the time because sometimes you may buy a new coin without knowing about its project. You invest in it and wait for a long time to gain profit but the coin keeps falling in value day after day and the more you wait, the more you lose. In this case, patience can be very harmful for you. The patience only works for well-established coins because you will always recover your losses with patience if your coins are popular and highly traded. So, the choice of coin is very important.

To put things in perspective, everything went down! Stocks, bonds, and also crypto.

The value of my whole investment portfolio dropped a lot! 🥶

Since it's part of my retirement fund, it still has almost 15 years to grow, so I don't worry ... but it is painful to watch!

The good thing is; the coming time will be good for accumulating 🙂

Edited by johant123

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

17 minutes ago, UT2001 said:

There are many online prediction services for the bitcoin prices but they can give yo a general direction of where the coin is heading but it is never an accurate one and big misses are also a common thing.

Yes ... I followed a few of those services for a while, and kept track of the actual price versus their prediction. Those sites might be useful for longer trends, but their "machine learning algorithms" are not good enough for day to day predictions. With not much effort (e.g. looking at the Bollinger bands, and moving averages) you can do better than those sites.

(I don't do day trading, but because of my profession, I have an interest in machine learning ... so I wanted to see how good those sites really are).

Edited by johant123

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0