Have you ever lost big money due to wrong or false predictions? How to use them correctly? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Brushless4500KV

Have you ever lost big money due to wrong or false predictions? How to use them correctly?

I lost some amount of money from wrong trades but somehow I learn from it.predictions and some article is not a good reference .dont just depend on other people say always make the reality as reference.

I am always careful when investing and when investing I always analyze thoroughly, sometimes I also feel bothered because I analyze too carefully. But that's why I didn't lose money because of the wrong investment. careful + careful + wise + good money investing, you will not lose money wrong.

I think true traders Don't look for others opinion.  They creates their own chances. If your predicts goes wrong,  you will learn something of it.

I have lost in some on forex trading and it was very painful so to me it was in trading, also someone hacked my account and withdrew some money from it and it was very difficult for me to claim it, it was avery bad for me because am the one who kind allowed be cause there was a way I left my password openly so it was easy for the hackers to change every password I had

There are many speculations that are made which can be very different from each other, and this confuses people as to which one is the most accurate. Trusted people are listened to the most but people cannot tell which analysts can be trusted more.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

Yes, I lost by positioning the price in Forex trading because in that time I have no patience. But right now patience is the most important thing for cryptocurrency trading if you don't have enough patience than you can't reach your goal of success

I think we have no future for those things, we don't need to make any predictions because the future is dark and there is no need to worry about those things, and I basically do not invest in any kind of festival but in this caseIt can be said that I earn a little currency in all these aspects that I get for free, but with my currency money I withdraw immediately

1 hour ago, Sakfi01 said:

Predictions do not need to be fully trusted. but I have never lost money from a prediction, because I only believe a little. so I consider it mediocre don't want to overdo it

You are good so am I, you know what they say never invest or trade what you can nit afford to lose, so i don't consider that a loss.

On 12/17/2019 at 5:00 PM, Satya31 said:

I faced that kind of problem. In opinion you should never go with the diversity. Why do you care about the others predictions. You create your own opinion. Learn about the the trading, learn how to analyse the charts, analyse the market then take a step. Why on others word. Why not yourself. When you will learn those the you can get success 2 times for sure in 3 attempts. It may be 3 times. Depends on your accuracy. 

IMG_20191217_165920.jpg

Yes once it happened that I entered a wrong Wallet receive address & all my btc was once sent to another wallet g hence I got to lose around $126 of my btc.... I was very disappointed that day & even didn't take dinner .

On 12/17/2019 at 4:23 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

In order to gain profit from one of the most volatile markets in the world, we need to find a way to predict what will happen in the near future. Most people (including myself) turn to online predictions to know which coins are good for investment and which time is right for buying or selling. When I search the web for price predictions, I face with so many websites and so many expert views about each coin. Some of them even claim they know what will happen the next day. The main problem is the diversity of the prices they claim. This diversity shows that some of them are wrong and some are true. How can we tell if a prediction is more reliable than others? You know what will happen if you trade based on false predictions. The risk of losing is high.

Well the best thing one can do is to judge yourself. After researching on web and reading experts reviews it has to be your own mind which has to predict what you feel is right at the moment.

Actually few days ago I am stolen my Bitcoin.  It's really sad news. But still now I am trying to work in this forum be carefully

AT the trading time i make so much loss in the amrket becasue in the crypto trading if you use the big lot at the trading time than on that time i think that i make good money in the market but the market is going to the wrong direction and i lost every thing.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

No bro i ahev not lost too much money Dr. The Crypto. But as for as a little money is lost because.  There are big scammers that have the methods to scam new people.  So i also became their victim. And the thing .

Every trader loses their money on this thing. Cause they predict the future without doing any research. I always do some research before predicting a coin price for the future. 

I would suggest the blockchain as secure wallet. Cause it's really secure wallet and trading platform. And also I'll tell them to try this out. 

Edited by MohammadMohsin

6 hours ago, Rifat Tahu said:

No I didn't lose my big amount due to false or worng site. Because I didn't invest at any coins. but I heared anyone faces this problems. 

That is nice try not to lose so much, that thing hurry a lot in most case.

19 hours ago, Sheikh Hasina said:

Yes this things has been already happened with me.I have lose my 100 dollars for wrong predictions

So sorry to bear your loss.Always use small amount and don't relay to much on prediction play safe hand and make own analysis.It us all depend on yourself to make double your investment.

Yes, this is true, the price fluctuation in the crypto market is a real problem, and you should try to learn the technical analysis of the graphs of each of the cryptocurrencies in addition to relying on the recommendations in part, as it is possible to follow the recommendations of some analysts without applying them for a specific period, that is, just monitor them to see the extent of verification Predictions about prices.

Best regard

Each time you need to understand that cryptocurrency trading is a big risk. So losses are always possible and you need to understand that.

On 1/26/2020 at 1:29 AM, Crypto555 said:

Pretty much all predictions are wrong or false and that's because it's impossible to predict for sure the price of a coin. Maybe 1-2 predictions from 100 are correct and it's hard to pick exactly that 1 correct prediction 

There are hundreds, maybe thousands of predictions on the internet from all kind of people. Obviously a lot of them are not true while some of them will be true. Yous should make your own analysis on the market. 

On 12/17/2019 at 12:23 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Have you ever lost big money due to wrong or false predictions?

yes, losses happen even to the best traders.

on every trade i use a stop loss, so i make often small losses but thanks to those stop loss i did not make any huge loss on this crypto market. 

No one likes losing money, and I, as a trader in cryptocurrencies, do not differ from others. Trading loss is very annoying, it becomes increasingly worse and withdraws more money. You did not start trading to get poorer.

I never invest or scalp in crypto because i scare of my money, i participated in Alisa IEO where just made 3% of profit

Yes, of course, I have lost money for that reason, due to lack of knowledge, but when making these types of transactions you must take into account the tendency of that cryptocurrency to invest and then predict what will happen.

Of course yes it's my second payout I have actually I should change my btc to LTC then I should withdraw it but I thave exchange my bitcoins to dogecoin that was my first wrong payment then after 10 i have withdraw it after many struggles