Don't dream of getting rich from crypto. - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Loly

Don't dream of getting rich from crypto.

On 12/17/2019 at 6:32 AM, Loly said:

Do not expect that you will become millionaires in a short time!! 

Do you think crypto traders are the richest people on earth?

Do you have a picture of you sitting on a mountain of dollars, have you dreamed of a Lamborghini and a luxury villa?

The currency market is like any other financial market and everyone should develop a logical plan and strategy in the long term.

Dreaming of doubling times in one trade may be the reason for your next loss.

Yes dreaming of doubling times in one trade can actually make you have losses in your next trade but that doesn't mean crypto can't make you rich I believe that crypto can make the unemployed get rich within a short space of years

I know getting rich from cryptocurrency wouldn't be easy but it is still not a bad thing to dream cause if we don't believe that cryptocurrency will lead cause to financial success that what are we in it for. It is good to have dreams cause some end up being true.

1 hour ago, alexjpro said:

Yea, but i thin by HODLing you can earn a lot. Look at bitcoin is 2010 and see in 10 years it has 8 millioned x that is just crazy so we just have to hope for the price to increase again.

Still we should remember, that the BTC market is much more mature and less volatile now, so then 1 Bitcoin bought today will not gain in next 10 years as much as from 9-10 years ago until today.

But if we are speaking about BTC value to rise by 1000% in the next 10 years this can be true.

7 hours ago, Loly said:

من السهل حقًا الوصول إلى صفقات تداول مربحة ، ولكن من الصعب إدارة هذه الصفقات بنجاح حتى تحصل في النهاية على نتائج مرضية من التداول.

Of course, my friend, it's easy, it's also easy to get successful and profitable deals, but the business must avoid greed and the satisfaction of winning just to avoid loss.

Getting rich is not as easy as we think. But it is not impossible to getting rich from crypto. We need to do lot of efforts for achievement of goals we set. I have set a goal 4 years ago that i will get $1000 from internet in coming years. As this was a very little amount but i have managed to get it almost $2000 in three years. 

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

The dream of becoming rich is possible in crypto you just need to be prepared to take high risks and invest intensively in new crypto before their price increases or you need to wait for the price drop in top currencies.

468x60-3.png

On 1/27/2020 at 6:31 PM, Frizone said:

Yes, to get rich, you need hard work and time, I think. Although bitcoin gives us the opportunity to get rich without hard work and the proper handling of money. We will not get this dream.

You will need a hard work and struggle to get rich which some doesn't find it encouraging

On 12/17/2019 at 3:59 PM, Wijayafajar06 said:

it is difficult now maybe your expectations are too big, but we do not know our future destiny in the crypto world, and now we only get additional income from crypto.

Well, many people are just posting here to get some extra money and that's the truth, and there will be a time that many people will stay here until the forum ends by ending up to their jobs and stay here permanently.

Never think of being rick on crypto but to my believe you can't have any problem with pocket money that you can run your daily activities with it, you can be able to manage yourself by participating in crypto. 

Well, it is not bad for newcomers to think like that but not too much especially when they still lack knowledge about crypto currency transactions. But, I believe that it is necessary for someone to have a goal for him/her to strive more to get it.

There are many rich people from cryptocurrency. It's like you play stocks, up and down when no one knows, but if you are smart and sensitive, investing in cryptocurrencies is a smart step. You can get rich right after 1 night if your money you trust it up.

Yes , I agree with you ! if we only depended on work here , yes we wouldnt be rich ! but if we invest the money we take from this forum we will be rich one day !

1 hour ago, MuhammadSh said:

i think that earning here is a long time process .. but if we learn how to trade and invest with our crypto currencies.. so we will be able to get a lot of profits!

Earning in crypt is not a long process as you think, unless you have other stuffs to do and yo see crypto as a waste of time.

6 minutes ago, Kajidipu said:

Investing in cryptocurrency is similar to exchanging your money in a new country. Bitcoin ... I might even get a little riled up! Before you ... Don't play poker with your financial future...

You mean trading in crypto is like trading in stock, well i agree but they work very differently when comes experience.

Bitcoin and crypto will not make us rich overnight .The purpose of creating bitcoin is that we use bitcoin and crypto as a electronic money and use it for payment method.

13 hours ago, teminalibug said:

You mean trading in crypto is like trading in stock, well i agree but they work very differently when comes experience.

i think a lot of people who have tried being a stock broker will tell you its not easy handling the stock market and how stressful it can be, crypto is much easier.

4 hours ago, duncun007 said:

i think a lot of people who have tried being a stock broker will tell you its not easy handling the stock market and how stressful it can be, crypto is much easier.

Sop it could be easier for stock market trader ti shift to cryptocurrency trading. I have a question though, would it be easier for this shifted trader to go back to stock market trading?

i don't dream to be rich in a day.this is not a right way of crypto trading.i have personal experience of doing those greedy trading.the result is loss of money and nothing i have right now.

8 hours ago, BISWAS5 said:

I see very big dreams in cryptocurrencies. Thereare a lot of bitcoin and crypto users here who earned a lot and they gained a lot of good profit and then used it for other investments.Theyhave never thought that the price of bitcoin will reach what it reached. 

There is a lot of hope from bitcoin you have to dream high to make it high in future

On 1/22/2020 at 3:06 PM, ayatoslaw said:

thinking getting rich by being active in the crypto world or trying to trade is the wrong way of thinking,
Professional traders don't think about profit, but pleasure and excitement.
and those who are active in the crypto world also not because they want to be rich, but because they want to be part of the great changes in the world economy.
if rich is the goal, then cryptocurrency is not the right choice.

What a good way to express the real happenings in the crypto space. That is what we really need to and aim for. Though I am not saying we must not dream of getting rich but let us not forget how cryptocurrency will bring about the changes in our world economy and to ourselves.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

On 1/23/2020 at 6:05 AM, tienda said:

I think the motivation to stay doing trade with cryptocurrency because we have the dream to convert to rich with cryptocurrency, so is not a bad idea is there are some people who have the dream to be rich.

It's a good dream and I agree if you have a dream of becoming rich with cryptocurrency Because I'm sure cryptocurrency gives you a lot of advantages so you can easily collect a lot of money so you get rich.

For increasing your cryptocurrency I think the trading and investment method is the great method but you need to have very patience to get rich and wealthy. And you should also careful about the scams

Being a realistic i am not thinking about getting rich from crypto currencies. Every thing needs efforts or good luck. Some have good luck and became rich by doing nothing and some did great efforts and get rich. But if anyone thinks of getting rich in just few days or months by investing in crypto currencies than this can only be a dream.

Thats right, lots of ancestors even now thinks stagnant it's 2017 and they can with no trouble render 100x or added truly by export a despondent cap altcoin, btc power is in actual fact prohibitive real now, which aim forlorn benefit for export altcoins, as a result you bear to be extra long-suffering and don't imagine that to a great extent from crypto

• Useful or interesting 1