Cryptocurrencies as source of investment - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kaëns Christophe

Cryptocurrencies as source of investment

cryptocurrencies are a good long time investment because they bring to us something that never happen before.

we are still on the initial phase so we must have to wait some years to see the "real power"

When you listen to your government talking about how good the economy is, then you know you should be really careful and try to figure out how to save your wealth from being depreciated. 

There is no better lie than the government officials being happy about the economy. It will all turn around in days as usual. Bitcoin is able to help individuals that want to keep their wealth intact by investing in a store of value asset.

On 1/16/2020 at 5:59 AM, Acca212 said:

yes crypto investment is a last resort if there is a global economic crisis, if that happens then lucky people who have cryptocurrency assets because they secure valuable investment assets so they are not affected by the crisis

well so far we have seen this recent pump in bitcoin and so many analysts have said this is due the fact people started buying crypto as a way to keep their money safe just in case.

Cryptocurrency is one of the major steps of income when the world is evolving through technology, cryptocurrency is working as one of the major sources of income as we invest in any business or banking sector.  The time will come when the money kept in the bank will be with the government  Some of the money is not available during the kriptokarensi divisions of the body so that all ideas should be, and should be encouraged to invest kriptokarensite.

right thoughts! Now there is still time to enter the cryptocurrency market and buy good assets that are still available, then they will cost a lot of money.

I think this was the main reason of creating the  cryptocurrencies is only for aiming investments but others uses are increased while crypto are growing 

I personally think that people should actually start investing into different types of cryptocurrency, although it is very important that one should study and do research and get to know about the cryptocurrency first and on how much is fluctuates on a daily basis.

i agree with that. cryptocurrency is a investment site.you can invest money for bitcoin and holding.then you can earn a good amount from thear. also crypto is a mudiam for exchanges. 

8 hours ago, thangvn00lc said:

Cryptocurrency investment is known as the High Risk High Return market - High returns but also high risks. Still, it has always received the attention of so many brothers.

Some of you have had experience buying, trading, and making a profit.

None risk takers and people who have hard feelings after loss, are scared of crypto, but for risk taker here is where they get rich.

Nowadays people trade crypto currencies as business they invest money in crypto spent whole day in the crypto market and earn enough and they don't need any job.

On 12/16/2019 at 9:28 PM, Kaëns Christophe said:

i read lot of independant media paper or via internet. Dont Believe that the current economic situation is beautiful as official sources trying to make convice the people.

Very bad economics things will come soon . You must protect your beings positions by having other sources of prosperity. Cryptocurrenties are part of the solution as gold when your money in bank will be frozzen by goverments.its still time to invest in crypto before the great rise created by the panic which will coe when bad annoucements will arrive. It will be too late to think to begin invest in crypto .Do it when its still time , when most of majority of people is still ignorant or afraid aboutcrypto . 

Right, it is best time to invest. Although we are late than others who bought crypto four or five years ago but still most of people is unaware about it and when they will enter in crypto it will rise like rocket. So we should invest right now.

3 hours ago, Maahi said:

if you know how to invest in it then definitely it's is source of investment otherwise already some people are loosing money in it.

I believe only gamblers and none experienced traders are the ones who loosing money in crypto.

I do not know what the source of your information is, but this is really scary, and people should diversify their investments and own assets and not rely on one type.

Yeah. It would be really great. Cause if we invest in cryptocurrencies we could get good profits and we'll be able to live our lives. That's why it's a good source for investing. 

I advise people to diversify investments and not to commit to investing in the real world or crypto world, and combining them in investment is the best.

In my point of view cryptocurrency is good source for long term investment and you have to have lot of patience before getting profit because of uncertainty of crypto market but in long term you definitely get your profit ratio.

Yes of course 

Currencies one of the most important sources for investment 

And this field crow up quickly by increasing users and currencies daily 

Yeah these cryptocurrency is a good source of different investment.you can hold and sell it when price gets higher.or you can invest using these coins and earn interest from it.or you can start trading these coins and make profit from it.its up to you which one is is your choice.

Cryptocurrency is a great source of investment, you choose a coin, do analysis, do trading, or count on the growth of BTC in the future. Investing in cryptocurrency is a trend that is gaining momentum every year

I never really invest my cryptos but before I only tried investing my faucet cryptos although it's small in value but due to risky investment, I stopped and I just wanna hold cryptocurrency.

On 12/25/2019 at 7:25 PM, Safa Rajas said:

I also met a cryptocurrency broker who helped me invest my 5,000$ in a forex trade, I was very skeptical about making any deposits but somehow I got convinced and decided to try my luck. I was appalled when I saw my money blossom into 23,000$ in just a week, this was when I started recommending others in search of financial freedom like myself when I started. When the profits became enormous I had to quit my job and go solely into trading with this broker, my life has not been the same ever since. If you need more details on secure cryptocurrency investment you can text me on WhatsApp +1(631)743-3959

countriesare introducing crypto in their monetary policies and its virtuous for investment in it and it is upgrading day to day therefore i will put it to somebody at the present to make invest in it

It's true that cryptocurrency can be a source of investment and it is good but we should also know what cypto has a potential to invest so we can't regret it later. 

On 12/24/2019 at 8:29 PM, Fatihgani12 said:

Well, I have done that before the money in government banks freeze better investing with crypto, hopefully in the future more crypto adopted by people because the economic conditions have begun to look bad.

Cryptocurrency is any more decision for investing besides gold and money, but in my belief cryptocurrency cannot continue our wealth as our crypto estimate is stagnant changeable

Yes, it is a great place. Cryptocurrency as the source of investment is the only good way to make money easily and is very easy for investors and transactions. No hassle and no fear of being scammed.

Everything in economics when it looking beautiful actually is not beauttiful. When it turns in opposite directions we suffer huge losses. Crypto is a good option and have store of value. We should have stored a good amount for future to use in any bad economic conditions.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.