Cryptocurrencies as source of investment - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kaëns Christophe

Cryptocurrencies as source of investment

If you have a good knowledge of cryptocurrency market then cryptocurrency investor is a good medium.At present, many people are making a lot of money by investing in cryptocurrency.

Grab the opportunity need, grab the need to invest in Cryptocurrency, grab the need to grab the opportunity before it is too late

Well, I have done that before the money in government banks freeze better investing with crypto, hopefully in the future more crypto adopted by people because the economic conditions have begun to look bad.

Crypto-Currency:-

In future the crypto currency holder earn more and other people wringoneshand and his wish to invest in the crpto currency and earn more profit. The crypto currency price goes up day by day and this is a logic behind this market situation every people invest and trade.

41 minutes ago, Alensam said:

Dont trust media they always spead the wrong news about everything and also speads negativity too. Thats why i dont like yellow journalism its only about money for them

Media are always looking for stories and not facts, they hid facts because facts are nit interesting and stories are.

For now a days the crypto world is expending and people are getting into it and countries are introducing crypto in their financial policies and its good for investment in it and it is upgrading day to day so i will suggest now to make invest in it

I don't really know, what you mentioned about the government economy is less basic. although I agree to invest in cryptocurrency is worth it, because indeed if we look at the value of crypto is decentral, there is no government intervention which mostly contains dirty people.

Yes i always agreed with that and also guide and teach my friends that they should put crypto currency on second option. first should be their real business or job. as still crypto currency does not have enough to be trusted. So be careful.

cryptocurrencies are the best investments in my opinion because there is no any other investment that can yield you a yearly gains of 200% like altcoins sometimes do.

On 12/16/2019 at 9:28 PM, Kaëns Christophe said:

i read lot of independant media paper or via internet. Dont Believe that the current economic situation is beautiful as official sources trying to make convice the people.

Very bad economics things will come soon . You must protect your beings positions by having other sources of prosperity. Cryptocurrenties are part of the solution as gold when your money in bank will be frozzen by goverments.its still time to invest in crypto before the great rise created by the panic which will coe when bad annoucements will arrive. It will be too late to think to begin invest in crypto .Do it when its still time , when most of majority of people is still ignorant or afraid aboutcrypto . 

I agree with you. The cryptocurrency is the best place to invest. But there is some conditions for that. Firstly you should know sometime about the every topic under that. Because the basic knowledge is must otherwise it is gonna fail you. You must know when to take entry and when to exit. Also you have to choose the good coins. 

On 12/17/2019 at 5:25 AM, Huzlerdude said:

Many people came into crypto to invest and earn money. Only the genius mind can't tolerate the risks. So we need to have confidence in it.

If you are not confidence then you can not invest in crypto or take the risk to invest in it

I also met a cryptocurrency broker who helped me invest my 5,000$ in a forex trade, I was very skeptical about making any deposits but somehow I got convinced and decided to try my luck. I was appalled when I saw my money blossom into 23,000$ in just a week, this was when I started recommending others in search of financial freedom like myself when I started. When the profits became enormous I had to quit my job and go solely into trading with this broker, my life has not been the same ever since. If you need more details on secure cryptocurrency investment you can text me on WhatsApp +1(631)743-3959

Hello my friend
There are indications of a stifling economic crisis for the next few years, starting in 2020
Encryption will be the best solution to escape and avoid the financial crisis

For investment purposes I still choose gold as the main product, has good track record to cover currency when got negative impact from economic world. I prefer use crypto to increase my capital, in this part crypto has every element I need except law because my government still reject it.

Crypto Currency is complex in the new user but he or she have a passion to do this job, money will follow soon. Yes you're right Crypto is a good start of investment just be patient and make a good efforts to it.

Yes cryptocurrency is a source of investment. This is the money of the future. But You can earn free money with some faucets. Many people can return a lot of money to invest in cryptocurrency. But this work is very risky.

On 12/17/2019 at 4:48 AM, Huzlerdude said:

If you believe in crypto, then you will invest in it and achieved something good for yourself. So it is a good way of earning fastly

Actually it is a fast way to earn money cryptocurrency had done it all and pays for what you do, and invest what you want

Now the best time to invest cryptocurrencies for future investment.Now we see only btc high in this year but altcoin price badly dump.If you a buy a good ranking coin and hold for longterm.

15 hours ago, Safa Rajas said:

I also met a cryptocurrency broker who helped me invest my 5,000$ in a forex trade, I was very skeptical about making any deposits but somehow I got convinced and decided to try my luck. I was appalled when I saw my money blossom into 23,000$ in just a week, this was when I started recommending others in search of financial freedom like myself when I started. When the profits became enormous I had to quit my job and go solely into trading with this broker, my life has not been the same ever since. If you need more details on secure cryptocurrency investment you can text me on WhatsApp +1(631)743-3959

But i think it is not a good idea to get support in these regard from online. I will suggest people to believe people only in physically in these purposes.

Bengali?

View this Topic

Yes it is a source of investment and it will be profit that anyone can do best profit and are also give but in limited this is unlimited that's all matters how it's used by you that's all about it

I think cryptocurrency is a good way to invest, but there are nuances. This is possible if you do not need investment funds for a long time. Since to make a profit (not always, but perhaps) will take a lot of time.

On 12/16/2019 at 8:58 PM, Kaëns Christophe said:

i read lot of independant media paper or via internet. Dont Believe that the current economic situation is beautiful as official sources trying to make convice the people.

Very bad economics things will come soon . You must protect your beings positions by having other sources of prosperity. Cryptocurrenties are part of the solution as gold when your money in bank will be frozzen by goverments.its still time to invest in crypto before the great rise created by the panic which will coe when bad annoucements will arrive. It will be too late to think to begin invest in crypto .Do it when its still time , when most of majority of people is still ignorant or afraid aboutcrypto . 

Yes i agree. Its time to store crypto same like we store gold for future. so bitcoin is like a digital gold and its value for sure will up in future.

On 12/16/2019 at 10:07 PM, MAHEEN95 said:

Yeah a very good source of investment but only if you know how to make use of them.

Yes! But if you have no knowledge about the bitcoin then the simple thing is that just buy the bitcoin at this price and then sell the bitcoin at the higher price. Or when its price is double. In this way do not need any special knowledge about the trading

27 minutes ago, Huzlerdude said:

A good investment will mistakenly bring more profits which might make you richer than before.

But just invest your money in the good coins. such as bitcoin. Investment in crypto market is also very risky due to its fluctation is the prices. So, must invest in the good coins for the long term. that gives u good profit in future

Cryptocurrency is a great source of investment for us in the cryptoworld. If you are having problems with investment, don't think twice, choose the only cryptocurrency. It is a very helpful source of investment in the future.