Cryptocurrencies as source of investment - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kaëns Christophe

Cryptocurrencies as source of investment

i read lot of independant media paper or via internet. Dont Believe that the current economic situation is beautiful as official sources trying to make convice the people.

Very bad economics things will come soon . You must protect your beings positions by having other sources of prosperity. Cryptocurrenties are part of the solution as gold when your money in bank will be frozzen by goverments.its still time to invest in crypto before the great rise created by the panic which will coe when bad annoucements will arrive. It will be too late to think to begin invest in crypto .Do it when its still time , when most of majority of people is still ignorant or afraid aboutcrypto . 

Edited by Kaëns Christophe
grammar problem
  • Useful or interesting 14
  • +1 15
  • +2 6
  • +3 8
  • +4 3
  • +5 2

Yes of course that actually and I think in the future the best way and option they will choose more people are Cryptocurrencies as source of investment at this moment there are not exception anybody can access to cryptocurrency.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 3

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yes. This is one of the best investment source. And this time many people investment this platform and they can earn money .and they can use this platform and earn more money. Because crypto currency future is very good and potential. 

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

Right crypto is a good way to invest, I myself have benefited a lot by investing a little, and many new customers are investing in crypto, hoping that they will be able to benefit as I once did.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes. Crypto currency is a source of investment. This is the future money. So anyone can invest crypto he can return big money. And this platform future is very bright. But investment and profit it's upto you. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

Yes many people begin to understand the world of crypto and start investing their money there. it's likely that the future of crypto will be better now. we just pray like that.

12 hours ago, Kaëns Christophe said:

Dont Believe that the current economic situation is beautiful as official sources trying to make convice the people.

If you're going to make such claims, please do put some references to prove your point. Simple links and charts would be great.

12 hours ago, Kaëns Christophe said:

Cryptocurrenties are part of the solution as gold

Depends on what type of cryptocurrency you are advocating. And cryptocurrencies have disadvantages too.

1. If you're talking about stablecoins, then you're out of luck since if you're saying that fiat economy would crash, then stablecoins, which inherit valuation of fiat, would be affected.
  2. If you're talking about decentralized cryptocurrencies, then the risks are still there since it's too volatile that the chances you would lose money are still there.

But the paper also points out that there’s still a lot of volatility. Crypto-related stocks dropped after the crypto bubble burst in 2018, and while Overstock.com and Hut 8 Mining have stabilized, they’re trending far from that former peak performance.

• +1 1

Since i have enterred in crypto world i believe that crypto is the best to invest and earn decent profit. But it requires good trading skills and knowledge 

• +2 1

yaa crypto currency is a very good sources of earning if u are invest in right tocken then obvusily u get a good profit in future but knowlege and experince is more important in these field if u really want earn money from it..

• +3 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Yes it is and by investing in  cryptocurrency, you help support the ongoing evolution of this innovative and transformational technology, which is designed to benefit future generations

• +1 1

On 12/16/2019 at 9:58 PM, Kaëns Christophe said:

i read lot of independant media paper or via internet. Dont Believe that the current economic situation is beautiful as official sources trying to make convice the people.

Very bad economics things will come soon . You must protect your beings positions by having other sources of prosperity. Cryptocurrenties are part of the solution as gold when your money in bank will be frozzen by goverments.its still time to invest in crypto before the great rise created by the panic which will coe when bad annoucements will arrive. It will be too late to think to begin invest in crypto .Do it when its still time , when most of majority of people is still ignorant or afraid aboutcrypto . 

Crypto invesment is really very important and you gave an perfect reason why we should invest here right now. thanks for sharing your great thoughts.

Bengali?

View this Topic

Well yes, there's so many things or investment in cryptocurrency, and most of that is legit and profitable, and it is a good thing to invest in crypto because, for the past few years until now, I still invest in trading which really helps me a lot. And I do believe that crypto will be the future of currency, so it will be useful to invest now.

• +2 1

I personally think cryptocurrencies are such a great form of investment, even if they are intangible, they are one of the most profitable investments if you get lucky. 

• +1 2

Cryptocurrencies are very good source of investment. They give you good profit in reward. I have been investing bitcoin and since then i had a good amount in return. Cryptocurrencies are good source of income.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Yes, cryptocurrencies are still a profitable source of investment despite the instability and volatility of the market. Investing in bitcoin and ethereum will almost always produce good results if you don't panic and hold them until the right moment. You can store your money's value by investing in stable coins. The future of investment is defined by cryptocurrencies and you should not miss this great opportunity. Cryptocurrency is still not evolved completely and it has much more room for improvement so its value will increase even further.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Indeed!Cryptocurrencies really good investments for me as it change  financial status of many people,but better understanding and knowledge are needed to be successful also.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 12/16/2019 at 10:58 PM, Kaëns Christophe said:

Yes, I agree if it is used as an investment, but do not make it the main or active job, it is feared that if the market goes down it will be a threat to you, where you do not get a good income and it is very troublesome. So from making it as a passive job.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 2

yes crypto currencies are better source of investment in my opinion. as gold is risky to hold. also money in banks are not secured or can be hidden from anyone.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 2

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Cryptocurrency is another option for investing besides gold and money, but in my opinion cryptocurrency cannot maintain our wealth because our crypto value is still fluctuating.

• +1 1

Well just think that not long ago came an article that said bitcoin has been the best performing asset of the decade 2010- 2020 . With this in mind you can easily deduct that bitcoin is an awesome investment for long term . Just don't put all your eggs in one basket 

Crypto currency is one of the best investment besides gold. Since, the value of cryptocurrency is volatile many are expecting that it may increase in the future.

crypto currencies good source of investment and good source for earn money trouogh crypto currencies investment and trading 

No need to be afraid to invest in cryptocurrency today. We must act and try our best to capitalize on capital. 

On 12/17/2019 at 1:48 AM, Tasrif Hossain said:

Yes. This is one of the best investment source. And this time many people investment this platform and they can earn money .and they can use this platform and earn more money. Because crypto currency future is very good and potential. 

Yes, I agree with you, more and more people are actually thinking of investing into cryptocurrencies these days, some are even taking action about it already.