What if crypto is fully adopted? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

What if crypto is fully adopted?

This is an easy thing that will be taught to the rest of the people, or they may have relatives who help them in this matter. It is not worrisome. The important thing is that the cryptocurrency is adopted in all countries and facilitated in dealing with it.

A full adoption of Bitcoin can easily boost the new creation of jobs as well as wealth to a country citizens and even the gross capital. As new aspect of money, laundering and even the banking systems will revolutionize as maybe the use if Crypto and blockchain could be intergrated in this banking firms

I think there must be a way to help them learn about crypto because it will be the only way for help them. Its good to help our friends and families to know about crypto because its the future currency.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I think that if that happens they will have a great difficulty in understanding dealing with cryptography and they may consider this a scam so we must teach them everything about cryptography so that they can benefit from it from now.

l don't think really that, crypto is really be chased from everybody. If it happened, everybody has really information about that. But it is not fascinating for others, l know that from my friends. l'm exhausted of telling about that to them. 

Well, if this cryptocurrency is now totally adopted by all countries, i think all of people are now happy because they are now freely used it without fear and also there has an negative effect and that is used it in not good transactions like in black market etc.

On 1/9/2020 at 4:24 PM, sumit71428 said:

If it gets fully adopted then for sure all the people associated with it now are going to get huge gains and profit which we all wanted for a long period of time.

If really it is adopted the there will be huge crowd of people associated with it and this will bring good profit in the market

On 3/23/2020 at 8:23 PM, Aman99 said:

People who are happy now because they use it freely and have a negative impact and it uses it for good deal, nine times, etc. Well, if this cryptocurrency is now fully accepted by all countries, then I think

The negative impact of being vulnerable to terrorist acts can be free and carrying out transactions with an uncovered, anonymous system also has a bad impact because it cannot be traced.

On 3/21/2020 at 12:03 PM, hasdasdaw07 said:

it will be popular and popular, people will start making money with it. Universities will start teaching about it and moreover we can pay entirely in cryptocurrencies

It is not so simple, cryptocurrencies have owners, and governments and traders will always be uncertain about how things will proceed, then there is the question of the high volatility that traders will have to deal with. we've seen a lot of hard forks, and that will also be taken into account by governments

Crypto will not be fully adopted before spreading enough culture about it and educating people of all ages on it and also finding an easy-to-use technology for beginners.

It's would be a great initiative if cryptocurrency is addopted fully, and it is just matter of time for now. In near future it will be adopted world wide. Just wait for the right moment's to come.   

Parents and grandparents do not care about cryptocurrencies, and they will not be easily convinced of them, they have had their time and dealings and now we have our time and dealings and perhaps in the future new types of money appear that we do not accept when we are old because we are not used to dealings it in our youth.

If the crypto is approved, this will be a wonderful thing, and its price will become more moving between a decrease and a large increase, and this will increase the volume of trading and profits.

Life is great and enjoy it

If this happens then all of us will get benefit because if such happens the price of bitcoins will be higher and the price dropping will be less so all i can say that it will bring benefit for us         

15 minutes ago, Mishu1234 said:

If this happens then all of us will get benefit because if such happens the price of bitcoins will be higher and the price dropping will be less so all i can say that it will bring benefit for us         

Full adoption can help us to buy anything we want and pay through bitcoin but it is not all good news that will happen to us. Yes, the value may rise but it will just rise once and forever. It will stay there and doesn't go down anymore because adoption means stability. A stable bitcoin is no longer profitable for us and it will behave like Tether and Dai (only suitable for value storage). I prefer trading opportunities to adoption because my main income comes from cryptocurrency.

Actually it's our common dream that government will adapt will Crypto currency especially Bitcoin, but it's not easy like to say, there is hopefull news that now a days many countries are adapting with Crypto currency for control Ballance if their currency. 

When decisions are made to make cryptography an essential thing in our lives, every country will offer and take many measures to teach the elderly how to use these currencies in their daily lives.

I agree with you that if crypto is fully accepted, it is better for crypto. Every country will support crypto, no one can run crypto in illegal ways. The crypto will be completely under the control of the government. From now on, more will rise.

If crypto is fully adopted this means there would  be a high demand of cryptocurrencies and there will be over 

population in bitcoin, and the prices of cryptocurrencies would rise so high because everyone would want to invest and make profit.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

They will get to know the world of cryptocurrencies if they are forced to do so, but these elderly people currently do not need to deal with cryptocurrencies and do not think of them in any positive aspect.

They will face some complexity about this field because they have not seen it or worked with it before and they should secure some transactions that accept dealing in this currency only if they are replaced with digital currencies and assumptions only because the elderly will not waste the rest of their lives in learning how to deal With this new technology

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

If crypto is fully accepted then it is a lot of good news for the whole world. People all over the world will lean on crypto and the demand for crypto will increase, crypto will rise and the price of every currency will increase.

On 12/16/2019 at 8:11 AM, Delgboke said:

I have been wondering what we actually happen to the locality that doesn't have the knowledge of the digital world especially the aged parents and the young around the remote community, what do you think that will be their stay if crypto is fully adopted in the financial system. 

I believe that the day will come when cryptocurrencies become an important part of anyone’s life, meaning that he will rely on them to purchase their different needs and daily uses.

Because of the problem with the old generation our world can't fully adopt cryptocurrency right now, we might wait until generation that was not faced with the internet since their birth will go.

I think that if crypto is fully adopted into the financial sector of many countries that there is likely to be a very positive step in the right direction and i think that it could be a way in which the poverty cycle can be broken and we can move towards a new stronger and more digital financial infrastructure. The major concern would then lie in online security which i think is the next hurdle that needs to be addressed to promote crypto adoption.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769