Bitcoin Price Going Down or high? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ken

Bitcoin Price Going Down or high?

Asked a good question. I checked today. I saw the price is really rising up. Today i saw the graph chart of btc. I just shocked. It get too much high. I wish i would have more btc so that i can withdraw them now and earn more money. I think good day is coming soon. 

I think by the end of February or the beginning of March, maybe even until mid-March the price of bitcoin will go exclusively up

In this time the price of bitcoin is going down .although everything can happen ,so we need to be careful .many countries are making atms 

On 12/16/2019 at 10:34 AM, Ken said:

What do you know about bitcoin price? It will rise or not? Im just hoping to rise the price of btc to have more moneys. If you know the btc price or you have the graph where it shows the up/down price of btc.

I really think it will rise because if the upcoming halving which will give way to the high market price rate in the following weeks to come

Bitcoin is just a few steps away from the important psychological barrier levels of $ 10,000, as most forecasts suggest trading above these levels, given the bullish market that controls the largest cryptocurrency trades in the world.

I have no enought knowledge about bitcoin price. But i can say my personal prediction. Bitcoin price going to high in future. Becouse many people hold there btc coin.    

of course bitcoin will rise and it is now increasing. Bitcoin fluctuates continuously because it is its nature. volatility increases its value

Even if the btc price is down ... In the future it is gonna increase & rise up to the sky so that everyone will get the welcome bonus & receive funds from the staking process& so that ... Its very good for the healthcare.

Well bitcoin price is never gonna be fix as you can see market fluctuates alot and this keeps investors interested otherwise they will lose interest.

Bitcoin as for yesterday crossed $10000 mark i think for the second time in its history but today it again fell in $9000s 

Which shows the vulnerability of it. 

I am new in this world.  I hope that the price will rise after that time. We can see a rise in upcoming 1 month or two. So it can be a good opportunity to invest. Hope so. 

thank you.

Today we see a small adjustment in the Bitcoin exchange rate. This is a temporary and short fall. Investors need to use it to buy bitcoin! I think we will see a price increase until the fall of 2020. all due to halving in may.

1 hour ago, Moinul said:

Yeah, I speculate at the beginning of this year the price of bitcoin will rise even though slowly. Try to keep an eye on the bitcoin price chart from 2016 until now, study and analyze it and you will find the answer.

yes, in the beginning of new year the prices of bitcoins are slightly low.it is a good opportunity for the buyers to buy their bitcoins.they should check the prices of bitcoins regularly to have an idea so that they can do their planing according to the price chart of bitcoin.

Presently there is a downward move in the price of bitcoin and i am seeing there are very much fluctuations in its price which can result positive in future or there may be a negative sign also till the time investment and demand doesn't rise there will be no such positive result.

Too bad though, because the price right now is going down. I think we can called this a correction on the price, because for the last few days, the price keeps going up with no sign of stopping, but right now finally the price going down. Well, I hope it won't going down too far, and in the next few days the price going up

My rating is not positive but in my opinion the price of bitcoin will drop to $ 7000 or $ 8000. The reverse may happen and the price may rise to $ 11000

It Changes Every Second So It Can Not Be Said Via Local People That It Will Going Down Or Up For This You Must Be A Professional Graph Reader Of Bitcoin Then You Can Read It And Predict It Will Go Up Or Down.

31 minutes ago, Shakil8098 said:

I am a new member in crypto.and I don't know bitcoins price.my friend tell me about bitcoins.he told me bitcoins is very popular.many country uses bitcoins freely.so i think bitcoins price highly.

bitcoins prices and rates are difficult to guess.there is always a fluctuation or we can say that irregular rising and falling of numbers so it is very much inconvenient for an individual to keep a track of price chart.

I think he will drop a little to the $ 8,000 areas and then go up again to reach $ 14,000 over the coming months, especially that he has Halving during this year

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

On 12/16/2019 at 2:34 PM, Ken said:

What do you know about bitcoin price? It will rise or not? Im just hoping to rise the price of btc to have more moneys. If you know the btc price or you have the graph where it shows the up/down price of btc.

If you look at current market situation you can see prices are going high. And just wait for few more months to see a better increase from many of months. 

Bitcoin now is beyond 15k usd, and its continuing to increase showing some positive percentage in the market now, a good aign for bitcoin in this year's crypto.

As of today the bitcoin price climb up to 10k but now it go back to 9k and I think it will not really go to 8k and it will just remain in 9k and go up again.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

On 12/16/2019 at 4:08 PM, febriyana said:

You can see the graph in your exchanges or for general purpose you can see on coinmarketcap or coingecko.

What i think is Bitcoin this year will going down. The price now is around $7,000. Maybe will going down until $6,000 then going up again next year slowly.

There is many reason behind it, like holiday, politic, etc.

Now the 2020 is start and now the price of the coin is going to high and this time market is going to high so much and it make history in the market becasue from long time market is down regularly and now the time that it will make a high in this year.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

In investing bitcoin through a trading app or site, will you lose money if the price goes down without even selling it or it is still there? because Im planning to hold it until the price hikes, so that i can earn more. Thanks and have a nice day!