Which currency to be removed? USD or bitcoin - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Which currency to be removed? USD or bitcoin

Both are good and helpful. USD has more power than bitcoin because its controlled by the governments and banks, BTC has more value because anyone can control it and 1 BTC its more than $.7000

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Hello dear it's so difficult question for everyone. Because it's big issue for the world. Actually it's like elephant vs Ant. But it so potential that Crypto currency especially Bitcoin will be next currency.

i'm hoping that bitcoin exists due to the lifestyles of the fait forex. It the fait foreign money will now not be there there might be no life of crypto because every body don't accept it until now. And there might be no oscillations in the fee. it is going to be constant. So it was for fait. And if it most effective involves USD then it'll impact only the human beings those use u.s. a fait. now not the others.

The future of money might be a digital version of the cash that’s already in people’s wallets—potentially upending the currency system that the world has known for many decades.

Such a future, of course, might be a disappointment to many libertarians and tech-savvy investors who are pinning their hopes (and in some cases their money) on private cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin.

Instead,...

According to me there is no possibilities of both of currencies to be removed because both of them have their own importance and value in the digital world you can easily see that everywhere USD and bitcoins are becoming so popular people are getting more crazy about these currencies also they are making more investment that make this currencies more unique and definitely in upcoming time it will grow much more even big platforms also coming across this currency so that they can also be profitable.

Where Bitcoin also have blockchain where that system is not controlled by anyone and also the wallet have strong security can't be hacked easily.

But i bet the government will choose fiat, because fiat have unlimited supply also you can have physical money not like Bitcoinneed internet and that is digital currency.Digital cryprocurrencies and nations currencies such as dollars played different roles. They are both important to the Money world! Let's just focus on how we make use of it. They both needed in this world. 

It is inconceivable that the dollar is the currency of the United States of America, and it is the most powerful economy in the world. On the other side, bitcoin operates with a decentralized network that cannot be controlled, so voting to remove one of these two currencies is a fantasy only.

You are talking about two different currencies, one is digital and the other is metal, and the bitcoin value is measured according to the local currency and that local currency is measured in relation to the bitcoin according to its value in dollars, so I need to remove the dollar as I invest on bitcoin in the dollar I am neutral on this point .

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I believe that in the long future only bitcoin could stand the next human population and amount of transactions, or it is better to say that cryptocurrencies as a whole system will replace usd.

I reckon usd and cryptocurrency should find compromise and nothing should be removed. This financial instruments have own advantages and disadvantages so they should co-exist together 

Nowadays, BTC is not accepted across the country, so we must need USD. We need more time for Bitcoin. So, we should keep both currencies dear.So bitcoin quality is amazing but for the future I would prefer to choose Bitcoin because it has a great potential in the industry. 

I will suggest Bitcoin the reason is quite obvious because I am always dealing with Bitcoins and I have nothing relation with US dollars and I personally don't like US dollars. Bitcoin Is a good choice for me?

I don't think one of these currencies will be removed because each currency has uses that differ from the other.

I don't think bitcoin can be removed from the list of cryptocurrency because it is the mother and father of all crypto and also usd cannot be removed also because they're important in our society. 

On 12/16/2019 at 4:53 PM, Lubruselu said:

If there have chosen two currencies (bitcoin and USD) and they need one of them to be removed so they need votes from investors just like you, which will you suggest to be removed

It's so hard to decide for that. 

USD is the common and main currency of the most countries in the world. 

Bitcoin only rotates in cryptoworld. 

For me it depends on people choice or where they work. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 4/4/2020 at 6:23 PM, Bohana said:

I disagree with you my friend. Even if you have 70% Bitcoin of your money, you can still exchange it to USD. The US dollar is global and can be used around the world and everybody trusts USD.

I agree with you that the USD no matter it's problems it is still accepted worldwide and there is little possibility to fail in the next 20-30 years at least. It will still be the standard and perhaps only the euro or the Chinese yuan can become competitive to the dollar.

3 hours ago, BTC Future said:

I agree with you that the USD no matter it's problems it is still accepted worldwide and there is little possibility to fail in the next 20-30 years at least. It will still be the standard and perhaps only the euro or the Chinese yuan can become competitive to the dollar.

I know that USD is considered the main currency worldwide in the economy because that's what the United States wants! Chinese Yuan is also good but only in China.

I will choose Bitcoin and I think others peoples will choose Bitcoin over USD because crypto trader and every crypto users making money through Bitcoin but USD is also very important because it helps us a lot in trading.

I prefer to use Bitcoin my Friend it has been the best I can use and still recommend to friends to use it since it has the best features to earn and multiplyyiur money.

Well I won't choose any one over each other because without the USD we can't even actualize the price of bitcoin, so I think we need the two currencies, for bitcoin to grow it needs the fiat currency.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin cannot exist without the dollar, and there are many other currencies in the world! The fact is that it is optimal to get rid of bitcoin, because the dollar is already a familiar currency for us

most likely , I will also choses Bitcoin instaed of USD , becuase usd is not my local currency . bitcoin is trusted and easy to used . 

but reallity is That nor bitcoin or USD Will removed both is stay for longtime as we stayed in world's .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

USD will be difficult to replace because Bitcoin will be difficult for those who do not know how to use the internet and especially villages where they do not have internet access. USD will still be available. USD is easy to use, trusted, and quite user friendly, and people got used to it. Not an easy task to change the way people thinking.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

This is not possible. The dollar or bitcoin cannot be removed because they complement each other. You get bitcoin by buying it in dollars, and then when the price of bitcoin rises, you sell it in US dollars because you cannot buy your basic needs with bitcoin because it is not yet recognized legly

• +1 1

I believe that both can coexist without the dollar there would be no bitcoin but if one would be eliminated it would be the dollar, as much as I can tell you I love bitcoin and how easy you can get and invest it.