Why you give up in cryptocurrency? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Why you give up in cryptocurrency?

Well, it depends how people measure "quick" - for some may be days, for others months while some may say 5-6 years is fast. Actually people who bought bitcoin in the years like 2010-2014 and cashed out in any moment after 2017 are already rich. Even people buying Ethereum in early stages and cashed out are rich today.

I don't think I would give up crypto - it's the future. People thought Bitcoin is something temporary but it's 10 years old now, Litecoin is 9 years old etc. Cryptos are here to stay and they aren't going away!

You should not invest or trade even when you do not know. It happened with some of my friends before. I do not have the feeling of giving up because there are no words to surrender.

I don't have a plan to give up using cryptocurrency and working in crypto, because Itbis a good source for earning money. So as long that there is a crypto and cryptocurrency i will never give up or I will never leave it. 

I was never told that I would get rich quickly, I knew from the very beginning that I needed to work hard and that there is no easy money in cryptocurrency.

I did not give up, and that I lost many times, invested and lost, but then I was grabbing him around, learning from the best, with practice everything was improving.

Well, we need to be careful always in investing here in crypto currency because we don't know if bitcoin and some other cryptocurrency will increase price that's why much better to learn more and make those mistakes as a success. 

On 12/15/2019 at 4:42 PM, Lubruselu said:

You know why sometimes there is the time that you give up to using cryptocurrencies for trading?.

This is happen because who reffered you to the cryptocurrency was told you that in crypto you be quickly rich. 

But if you look back in a days you are in cryptocurrency in two years but no any success. So all you have is to bring it on don't give up.

I dont like giving up . I just wait more until i achieve a good payment. If i give up it will be because i cant do a thing after losing all my money...

I don't know. I gave up on daily trading as I didn't want to expose myself more and I was spenting most of my days without earning much in the end. I spent a lot of time in 2017 trading, while if I just held I would have made more. Having spreadsheets with results that are accurate helps you decide if it is profitable or not. Mine broke even and I profited a little after a while but I found myself not sleeping well and not able to handle emotions as I should.

You just don't give up because things aren't going right. It can take just an hour for everything to change. Never give up. Be patient and one day, things will go your way.

10 hours ago, Alomoni121 said:

I think,Crypto is all that is needed. Hold on, all released is part of the crypto. If one is investing in crypto and not making any profit at all, then giving up is the only way.thank you

Yes that is true crypto is a good feature or platform for the world. It has all what we will need in it.

Why whould I do that . This is a good opportunity to make money after all. All we need is some knowledge to able to make profit . So my ans is definitely no.

6 minutes ago, Afnan016 said:

Someone knows how to trade, while someone does not. And if a person does not have profit from trade, it is normal that he leaves the trade. why persevere and bear losses? There are many ways to make money without cropping.

Yeah , I agree with that . but If anyone want to earn they have to at least educate them.  If they can't even do that then its definitely better to give up from the beginning .

9 hours ago, masudsm1996 said:

Really,,,,, I do not give up, but sometimes I feel the necessities of life are getting higher and higher so I need money fast, but crypto is not a job that can make money quickly but crypto is luck. Todays digital currencies will be more valuable in future. Bitcoin, litecoin, etherium price will go on increasing.I recommend you to invest on cryptocurrencies.

I also recommend to invest  in crypto . But later you need to khow the market to invest at lest .  Then you can make a good profit . So i recommend  to learn to read the market before thinking of invest

We students make money by working on cryptocurrency. There is no reason to give up cryptocurrency. I think cryptocurrency is a great opportunity for us.

I see that failure occurs because of my lack of it, so failure will not make me stop and keep thinking about new things. however, in trading, the most often done thing is buying at the wrong time and selling it at the wrong time. by studying the charts that occur, it can be skipped. I think people who don't give up will know that pattern.

Welcome with me
The bitter truth is that a wealth of free encryption cannot be achieved
We have to invest money, and take risks to make good gains
Always read, encryption gives you a fortune quickly, this is never possible

This is fact much needed investors join this market and done leverage trade without proper information of market then lose their own money and then leave this market and never back to this market. 

You are right we will try to keep what we have so we can make good money with it one day or one day.  And by that we think we can get rich

8 hours ago, jukesi said:

I think to myself that cryptocurrencies should not be thought that way, cryptocurrencies need to be understood, researched and analyzed about cryptocurrencies will only succeed. I believe these next-generation payment concepts and also have many advantages so I collect cryptocurrencies and hold on because I know cryptocurrencies have a future.

I agree, when joining cryptocurrency world, people should understand it, do research about it so that they will have basic knowledge. It's true that the payment in the future will be done through digitally because for sure most of the people will gain access to it.

13 hours ago, Jack09 said:

It is not for you to become rich over night it need time and interest people usually give up when they see lose as they are thinking to become rich overnight while joining crypto.

Yes those type of people end up losing everything while they are struggling to have everything.

I don't give up even I'm not being rich using the crypto currency because I do earn enough profit I need. I do have my goal and this currency is my primary source of profit so I do use it for my study to reach what my dream is. Quitting because they have a wrong goal.

Crypto is not a job that can make quick money but crypto is lucky. Never thought but sometimes I feel the need for life is getting higher and higher so I need money fast

On 2/26/2020 at 5:45 PM, Joy hasan said:

This is happen because who reffered you to the cryptocurrency was told you that in crypto you be quickly rich. But if you look back in a days you are in cryptocurrency in two years but no any success. So all you have is to bring it on don't give up. 

You may not get rich in a short time but having no success after 2 years is not acceptable either. Cryptocurrency market can easily provides medium level of income through trading. If you are not earning enough, there is a mistake in your strategy. Lack of proper discipline, using wrong methods and having weak knowledge are the main sources of failure which discourage people about cryptocurrency and they finally give up.

Riches do not happen suddenly or in one jump, and gain a lot of money suddenly and quickly. This will lead to it going and losing it quickly. There must be a good plan that we can walk on and be patient.