Exchanged with many trading pairs - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Lubruselu

Exchanged with many trading pairs

I think binance is one of those exchanges that have a high number of trading pairs, it also has some good volume in all pairs which helps you get better price faster in trades.

• +2 1

Many of pairs people can involved but there are some trading pair what is popular for Their volumes, what quality people want every time, at present, in any business or in any types of thing, people want to quality not the quantity.                   

All exchanges have different coins which are at their exchanges. So it is up to us to choose which exchanges, which are in our tokens, for example. Except that many popular coins exist in other exchanges.

but in addition to seeing the many pairs of each exchange, we must also pay attention to the volume of the exchange and their reputation, whether good or bad.

On 12/28/2019 at 11:05 AM, Anthor95 said:

Yes in my opinion Exchange is a very good site.  Through which we can earn many types of coins and sell them because of this exchange site, and we can earn well.  So if we earn good coins then the exchange will certainly give us something, we are with the exchange site and will stay.  I love the Exchange site.

I agree on you And the information you give us will be of great use. Thank you so much for this.

I don't really care how many pairs there are in exchange. Because if a lot of it is certainly tokens and coins that are not useful. I would rather choose an exchange that has potential coin pairs.

On 12/18/2019 at 1:54 PM, BullRunBit said:

I dont know for which trading pairs you talking about (4380)?

Because I know just for few markets, and that is BTC, ETH, LTC, DOGE, WAVES, USDT, USD, RUR ok maybe some more some exchange coin/pair like YO market on Yobit but 4380 that is a lot.

Can you share some more market?

All exchanges have almost the alot o pairs. But you should use the great and reputation coins.

not all exchanges have trusted trading pairs, and i would rather be on an exchange that have only 30 trusted pairs than 200 pairs with 100 of them being a scam.

5 hours ago, Sabba092 said:

All exchanges have almost the alot o pairs. But you should use the great and reputation coins.

I misunderstand you, I was think about market not trading pairs.

Trading pairs are BTC/ETH or ETH/LTC etc. and I'm talking just about market like BTC market or ETH market.

Now have sense because there are few market and they have at least 20 pairs each market.

Like for examle TRX market or WAVES market, but I think that is question how much is active that pairs because I see that (for example Yobit) just BTC and ETH market have large volume and USD, RUR sometimes.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 12/15/2019 at 2:59 PM, nykas said:

There are a lot of exchange with many tradins pairs, but some of them have low volume on these pairs or volume is fake.  Binance has a lot of pairs and good volume

Yea mate you are truly right with your above analysis binance  is a good cryptocurrency so far in the past years and even today  it has good trading features so far it's been the best

On 12/15/2019 at 2:10 PM, Lubruselu said:

There have many crypto exchanges and trading platforms wich has listed some of trading pair.

Which have totally 422 coins but it included the totally of 4380 trading pairs from coins and tokens available.

Yobit is one of such exchanges. I was happy to notice even 1 Satoshi coins can be traded against dogecoin, RUR and even USD on Yobit. So you can buy these coins and trade them. The only coin practically dead on all trading pairs is Qubit

I don't think that there is any exchange with all kind of trading pairs. So definitely they have some less. I think the exchange with most established pair is better that the exchange having most of the pair combination. Because basically we don't trade the low volume token but stick to establish one.

Actually yobit has many trading pairs. For this reason now most of the people used this exchanger. Really it gives us many futured

I think most top exchanges have a lot of trading pairs on each of their platforms. So use the one you like the most and prefer. As long as the pairs that want is there, everything is good, right?

On 12/15/2019 at 6:10 PM, Lubruselu said:

There have many crypto exchanges and trading platforms wich has listed some of trading pair.

Which have totally 422 coins but it included the totally of 4380 trading pairs from coins and tokens available.

There are many coins on all the crypto exchanges but i suggest to invest on those coins which have potential to go on the higher on the crypto market .

On 12/15/2019 at 9:10 PM, Lubruselu said:

that's a lot and probably 95% of those coins hardly had any volume and liquidity or buy support. So its really useless to list so much coin on an exchange if there really on interest in the market.

spacer.png

On 12/15/2019 at 9:10 PM, Lubruselu said:

You could try Kucoin, Binance, Bittrex, Poloniex, Okex, Coinbene, Huobi, Kraken, Bitfinex and Bitmex and bithumbs too. These are the exchange platform I know that has a lot of trading pair mate. Good luck to you mate. 

On 12/18/2019 at 2:03 PM, tranhungritc said:

Choosing the main trading houses with the ability of the coin to grow is better than choosing many junk trading pairs that won't have much value, I think.

It's better if you choose a main trading house with the ability to grow coins better than choosing another that is only seen as a junk trade that does not have good value so it can make you better and happy with the trading house and I believe that you can always choose something beneficial.

I am only interested in quality exchange pairs. will be bitcoin - USDT, or Ethereum - USDT. I am only interested in these pairs.

yobit exchange is very much popular now with very high volume and many trading pair and people are doing trading here easily. 

Lots of trading pairs are born, it can increase the exchange rate is very high and can even raise a price. But all of that choice must be the best place and we can determine it by ourselves and choose which one suits us.

On 12/15/2019 at 3:10 PM, Lubruselu said:

Exchange number one with Pairs  is hitbit but there are many pairs without volume to trade in it . I prefer exchange with few pairs with huge volume.

binance have a lot of trading pair.

for top coin binance provide a lot of pair.

btc,usdt,usdc and also some pair available which is not available in so much exchange

On 12/15/2019 at 6:10 PM, Lubruselu said:

Yes there almost 1000 pairs with the bit coins nd other fiat currencies and I am happy that this is happening.

The additional possibility trading pairs, the added options a part canister glance for to step the percentage they are arrangement for and i say originate that trading against Bitcoin continuously seems to toil the paramount for my strategies to earn

• +1 2