Interesting information about Halving Bitcoin - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Interesting information about Halving Bitcoin

Great explanation of Bitcoin halving. Each one of us should read this post especially newbies. Halving is a natural process which occur in Bitcoin. We should not panic.

4 hours ago, apealing said:

Bitcoin halving can have a good deal impact on many altcoins or even bitcoin too, the fee of bitcoin will move in addition and it will increase in charge

Bitcoin halving will have much impact on the bitcoin price, we should be expecting a high rate of increase of price after bitcoin halving, history has shown that already

This is pretty cool which means that Bitcoin will continue to rise and that the predictions that after Bitcoin has halved, will gradually start to rise to $ 20,000, are valid expectations.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It must be also noted that the bitcoin halving is not guaranteed to bring the prices up. This note is to prevent innocent investors on losing huge percentage of their investment funds. Always invest and trade with risk, especially on Bitcoin's decentralized, unregulated market.

Thank you very much for this information brother had that doubt in my head for days and I had not found any answers like this now it is clear to me what can happen with this Halving Bitcoin

34 minutes ago, Sarker7680 said:

Now I am a bit nervous but I believe it will increase later maybe in May it will rise again I was really hoping half of Bitcoin is currently in half and I have seen it down a bit so I am getting a little nervous

There is no need for tension what is happening now to bitcoin and the rest of the cryptocurrencies mortality is normal due to the Corona virus, there is a general decline in all global stock exchanges as a result of this horrific attack. But I think that things will change for the better, God willing.

4 hours ago, Sarker7680 said:

Now I am a bit nervous but I believe it will increase later maybe in May it will rise again I was really hoping half of Bitcoin is currently in half and I have seen it down a bit so I am getting a little nervous

You don't need to be nervous, there is always a reason for the drop of bitcoin price and other coins, but there will be recover from this price that had went down for some days, we are expecting higher price before and after bitcoin halving

On 12/15/2019 at 5:43 PM, Crypto123 said:

Her is some Interesting information about Halving Bitcoin:

What is Halving Bitcoin:

It is the process of decreasing the rate of issuance of new currencies, in other words, reducing the bonuses of mining blocks provided to two bitcoin minerals

Halving bitcoin history:
In the past two halving events for bitcoin occurred in the year 2012 and in the year 2016, and we are on the third halving date in May of 2020, and the last halving event will be in the year 2140 where the last block will be mining on the bitcoin network and 21 million BTC will be extracted completely

1- About 18 million BTC are available on the net and only about 3 million are left to be mined

2 - The total number of Halving operations for Bitcoin is 33 operations, 2 are completed and 31 remain, and after the last Halving there will be a mining equivalent in it of only 0.58 Satoshi, which means that in the recent period the minerals will only take 0.58 Satoshi until they find the last remaining of 21 million Bitcoin:classic_biggrin:

3 - After the fifth Halving expected in the year 2028, approximately 99% of the total bitcoin will be produced, and the period from 2028 to the year 2140, which is more than a century, the miners will produce only 1% of the bitcoin currency.

4 - Currently, when bitcoin mining, miners receive a reward of 12.5 bitcoins per block. In May 2020 the bonus will split from 12.5 and become half, or 6.25 bitcoins per metallic block.

5 - The number of Bitcoin mined daily is about 144 blocks per day, meaning about 1 block every 10 minutes is equivalent to 1,800 Bitcoins per day.

This information is collected and translated from several articles on the Internet

A very informative and useful post. 

I'm going to share this to my friends too for them to know. 

I hope we can mine a lot in the rest three millions left. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Just now, Dguy said:

the statistics, i discovered bitcoin very exciting because of it flexibility and secured ways if doing things

But telling from the recent impacts to bitcoin by COVID-19, i think this flexibility is also an issue negatively.

On 3/22/2020 at 9:33 PM, Mrrixkhan said:

Bitcoin halving is very good for all of us but now i have to work on all those values which we lost in the mean time,Thanks for here

Well, maybe we can offset the values that we have currently lost by falling prices after Bitcoin halving because bitcoin is expected to go up significantly after Halving its nearer date.

On 3/24/2020 at 1:15 PM, priya12021202 said:

The cost of the cash market will unavoidably rise, since it is silly to stay inside these cutoff points, so we anticipate that the general record should rise and the market to recuperate, so let us be certain so we should exploit the cost of certain monetary standards to purchase enough of them and trust that the cost will rise

Yes, most expectations say that the price of bitcoin will increase after Halving significantly, although this is not the only truth about Halving, but many people only care about the high price of bitcoin and are not interested in knowing other details.

Thank you for the valuable information, but what do you think about the upcoming split? Will it contribute to bitcoin rise or not, what do you think ?? 

When Halving Bitcoin happens the price of bitcoin will evolve and increase amazingly and this is because the quantity will become less and this will make it more expensive

Life is great and enjoy it

On 4/4/2020 at 5:50 PM, Thekingcallme said:

When Halving Bitcoin happens the price of bitcoin will evolve and increase amazingly and this is because the quantity will become less and this will make it more expensive

This is what usually happens, but in these difficult circumstances the whole world is going through as a result of the Corona pandemic, do you expect prices to rise, and the question here if prices do not rise, what will be the fate of mining? Will people continue to mining or stop.

The halving event is something that is very important in the life of bitcoin as it allows for inflation costs to be incorporated into the bitcoin, whereas t the same time it improves the value of the crypto by lowering its supply, therefore giving it a greater value. Furthermore, it provides a degree of regulation to bitcoin in this way as it is able to show that bitcoin cannot be produced at the same rate infinitely, therefore people are unable to use a single miner to constantly get rich.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

The halvings seasons is more of the break of newer possibilities of the way the shape of the bitcoin is going to look and be affected on the market, as the sole purpose of the bitcoin, it's just as the use of it being a digital currency so all the time the talk of bitcoin arise in its value and that being said tye halvings always being this of new chbgrd of n how the market evolves

Now after halving event of 2020 bitcoin mining rate decreased from 6 to 3 it means now only 1800 bitcoin on per day for minors. But at the same time when price of bitcoin goes up then minors got much high profit from that situation. So we need try to get more bitcoin before halving event. And halving event happened after each four years now in almost 13th May.

So there are limited numbers of the total Bitcoins in this existence which are to be mined. On that special day 13 May 2020, the reward will split from 12.5 and become half, or 6.25 bitcoins per metallic block, just 50% of rewards will be provided to miners and that might create a steady supply of Bitcoin in the market. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/14/2020 at 5:54 AM, Whited35 said:

So there are limited numbers of the total Bitcoins in this existence which are to be mined. On that special day 13 May 2020, the reward will split from 12.5 and become half, or 6.25 bitcoins per metallic block, just 50% of rewards will be provided to miners and that might create a steady supply of Bitcoin in the market. 

Yes, this will lead to the delinquency of mining rewards, and consequently, the quantity entering the market will decrease in half and thus this can increase the demand for bitcoin due to the decrease in the amount entering the market, and this can lead to higher prices.

Good information about Halving Bitcoin, the most important event in the cryptocurrency market is approaching and all Bitcoin investors are waiting and hoping that the price will rise to make profits.

The Bitcoin concept is that after every halving the supply would be decreased and popularity goes increasing needing more demand and the price goes up and more and more after halving. So we should take benefits of halving and thanks for information.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

This is very informative topic,in few days halving are about to happen many are expecting for price increase,but due to this virus,and global instability,it seems to be hard for now to reach high in price. So hoping everything will still went well and recover soon.

On 12/15/2019 at 3:13 PM, Crypto123 said:

Her is some Interesting information about Halving Bitcoin:

What is Halving Bitcoin:

It is the process of decreasing the rate of issuance of new currencies, in other words, reducing the bonuses of mining blocks provided to two bitcoin minerals

Halving bitcoin history:
In the past two halving events for bitcoin occurred in the year 2012 and in the year 2016, and we are on the third halving date in May of 2020, and the last halving event will be in the year 2140 where the last block will be mining on the bitcoin network and 21 million BTC will be extracted completely

1- About 18 million BTC are available on the net and only about 3 million are left to be mined

2 - The total number of Halving operations for Bitcoin is 33 operations, 2 are completed and 31 remain, and after the last Halving there will be a mining equivalent in it of only 0.58 Satoshi, which means that in the recent period the minerals will only take 0.58 Satoshi until they find the last remaining of 21 million Bitcoin:classic_biggrin:

3 - After the fifth Halving expected in the year 2028, approximately 99% of the total bitcoin will be produced, and the period from 2028 to the year 2140, which is more than a century, the miners will produce only 1% of the bitcoin currency.

4 - Currently, when bitcoin mining, miners receive a reward of 12.5 bitcoins per block. In May 2020 the bonus will split from 12.5 and become half, or 6.25 bitcoins per metallic block.

5 - The number of Bitcoin mined daily is about 144 blocks per day, meaning about 1 block every 10 minutes is equivalent to 1,800 Bitcoins per day.

This information is collected and translated from several articles on the Internet

Bitcoin halving event is important. As it reduces the price of block rewards into half every 4 hour and every person who work in crypto currency should know about this bitcoin halving event. Thanks for sharing this information. 

4 hours ago, Shaza Ahmad said:

Good information about Halving Bitcoin, the most important event in the cryptocurrency market is approaching and all Bitcoin investors are waiting and hoping that the price will rise to make profits.

Yes, only a few days remain for the most important event in the world of bitcoin, everyone is waiting for this event because then it is expected that the price of bitcoin will increase significantly in usually, but this year is a little different due to the global recession due to Corona virus.

Bitcoin halving is very important because it makes the price of bitcoin to go higher due to the fact that the amount of bitcoin is being reduced in bitcoin halving, and it happens every four years.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day