If there is no exchange, does crypto still run? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

If there is no exchange, does crypto still run?

If there is no exchange, does crypto still run? I think is possible will continue run but with low volume, because when the Bitcoin created in the first times run without websites exchanges but with lower volume only between peer to peer.

5 hours ago, Aurwah Shaikh said:

I don't do it ever but I think it depend on trading or any other things. It runs good without any trading. But I want other's opinion what they think and suggest. 

Trading is the mist important thing in Crypto currency if we can trade them they that's means that they don't have any value, and it's not for the moment

10 hours ago, Sheka said:

prepare not prepared fighting fit with the picture of a decentralised economic system they are a solitary heart of failure, but this is not the just number

yeah, you are right this is not the just number. this is the main fact of crypto market. so should hold and be careful about it.

On 12/25/2019 at 8:36 AM, Roomi said:

Yes sure. If there will no exchange than the purpose of crypto currency will be dead as well. Because in whole world exchange is a major part of our daily life. We exchange goods with fiat. And also sell goods with fiat. Even when there was no money there was a barter system which is goods exchanged for other goods. 

this does not suggest that if nearby are no exchanges nearby will be no cryptocurrency, on the contrary, it may become even more exclusive for the reason that exchanges are now becoming added endorsed and expect identification

On 12/25/2019 at 8:53 AM, Ahmed dip said:

A cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a ... If new cryptocurrency units can be created, the system defines the circumstances of their origin and how ......

Crypto currency exchanges take part in emerged the tool to profit from crypto asset ownership but they are other from mortal without their pitfalls.

Yes, cryptocurrencies will continue to operate, but it will be difficult to obtain the currencies that you want easily if there are no exchanged sites.

THINK POSITIVE

On 12/15/2019 at 1:41 AM, hmind said:

Do you think that if there is no exchange website for crypto, will cryptocurrencies continue?

The crypto will be just crypto, Without monetary gain then only tech geeks will probably used and explore it uses. But if centralized exchange was not invented then we have p2p exchange like local bitcoin and Bisq

spacer.png

On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2020 at 8:27 PM, Jackmil said:

If there is no exchange. I think crypto won't work. Because according to the exchange is very important in this crypto and greatly affects cryptocurrency.

I also think so. mainly people are here in the crypto market for making profit and if they cant buy at low and cant sell at high then why they will invest on it.

If we go few years back when there is no alt coin available, exchanges are also not available at that time and only fiat to bitcoin exchanges are available. It means exchanges are created due to alt coins and if alt coins finished then exchanges would also be finished. 

If there is no exchange then there would be no trading of bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency and there would be no mode of sending money to bank account after selling the coins or tokens.so there would be a great disturbance .

13 hours ago, Romaan1987 said:

If we go few years back when there is no alt coin available, exchanges are also not available at that time and only fiat to bitcoin exchanges are available. It means exchanges are created due to alt coins and if alt coins finished then exchanges would also be finished. 

they exist together because there no use for exchanges if there is no alts but alts can still exist without exchanges because every coin could make its own website where you can buy and sell your shares.

• +2 1

2 hours ago, Sadia22 said:

Otherwise a system should be set up for direct investment and withdrawal of the crypto currency regulator. But it will become very complicated. In this situation many people can be scammed. But I don't think there will always be exchange if there is crypto

Without exchanges, trading becomes difficult and risky because people have no other option except to trust each other and they should send or receive coins personally to gain profit. There are many unknown people on the internet who may be scammers and there is no way to verify their identities. I think the only method to trade without exchanges is to hold coins and sell them to people to make profit but there is no guarantee that your conversion will be done safely. I think trading with exchanges is much more reliable.

• +1 1

On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2020 at 9:11 AM, babakashi2020 said:

The amount of transactions would reduce drastically. They would loose so much because we are not in the cashless economy yet

right you are but in future I think crypto will replace cash but it needs time. already crypto is accepting as payment in many popular sites.

19 hours ago, rielu said:

I thinkit can not run with none excgange. Other cash which are not so popular will now not be utilized in stores and value too will no longer circulate. It isn't cryptoes spotlight

It can run if they will exchange it personal and also if they will be using physical exchange which can be local exchange

6 hours ago, Yachuu said:

I think it won't run because exchangers are used so that the different digital currencies can be converted in the local currency and that is my thought.

well i think if there is no exchanges these coins will make websites where you can exchange their currencies for money and be like a stock market but the exchanges will not live without coins.

I think no, it will not outing as we are by means of cryptocurrencies for talk and we earn currency from it. Crypto is created for conversation therefore it is difficult for it to pass without having and exchange.

19 hours ago, Sumaira aslam said:

it will not run in this time but it may in future. when we can use our crypto in every sector,we can live without exchange. such as we do not do forex because we can use our fiat everywhere.

Yes exactly if we use Crypto every where we don't really need exchange. We use it to buy in internet and pay bills and more things like Fiat currency, I hope we can really do that in near future

On 12/14/2019 at 10:41 PM, hmind said:

Do you think that if there is no exchange website for crypto, will cryptocurrencies continue?

If the exchanges are not then peoples will make their own websites not exchange and sell or buy the coins where they make good profit and also in crypto market just the spread at the trading or buying and selling the coin is enough for the exchange.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

i don't think that will be happened. because currency is a medium for exchange. if currency can't exchange then people don't use that.i don't know everything about this business but i seen people how much interest in exchange business. so i don't think it will be possible.

thank you

Why not ? Crypto can run as an alternative financial system without being able to trade it agains other coins. It would be a closed system but in times of financial crisis it could work out fine.

Get $10,- for signing up with Coinbase. Already have a Coinbase account? Get up to $186,- for free by learning about crypto.

That's not something we can discuss. 
How does the encryption survive without trading and trading? 
I don't mean it's going to go too fast, but what good are the coins that will stay in the wallet? 
It'll be like a useless old coin, and nobody wants to buy it at the lowest price.

17 hours ago, Nehak said:

Then May be there will be an alternate way to run the Bitcoin or any Crypto currency as the crypto currency need some medium for the exchange and usage.

There is all the time many alternative way to use bitcoin and other Crypto currency in many things not only in exchange, we need just to wait and the time will have his effect

18 minutes ago, tuper said:

I do not suppose with the intention to appear right presently, but when crypto can be utilized with out alternate for people, it's miles not critical for that alternate, and I additionally assume that time can also come within the future.

I don't know what is this new alternative but i hope it a good thing like real money with paper and more things like that but they can make our use of Crypto easy in life

There should be exchanges if you want your cryptocurrency to have value. When there is no exchanges anymore, do you think we will have another alternative things? But, exchanges are the place to determined how much the values of cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

On 12/14/2019 at 10:41 PM, hmind said:

Exchanges gave us surety for quick buying and selling of our crypto market assets without exchanges the crypto assets buying and selling is very difficult even very slowly not good for market. 

• +1 1