If there is no exchange, does crypto still run? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

If there is no exchange, does crypto still run?

Well I think it will not run at that time. But it may start again in the future! Cause online crypto currencies are really popular right now. And if something happens to it in the future people are gonna take a step and fix that issue anyway! 

• Useful or interesting 1

Not. If there is no exchange of cryptocurrencies and if all exchanges stop making transfers, then cryptocurrency will disappear. This makes no sense.

of course it will continue to run without exchange.. example that your friend needs bitcoin and you selling bitcoin at this price, if you both agree then you can send bitcoin to him directly to his wallet address..

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Traders are doing their daily jobs on an exchaging site.This is the place where crypto traders and investors buy,sell or trade their cryptocurrency and if there's no exchangers there's no possibilities that crypto would live a decade on its existence.

Yes, crypto can run without exchange but we have to face many problems without exchange. If exchange is not available right now there are only few coins in market. There are so many coins who take helps from exchanges.

I think it is not possible to run crypto without exchange especially now that people who own crypto need it to change in fiat currency so thay can able to use it. Next is, if there's no exchange in crypto, i think the trading industry of crypto will also run because it might be unprofitable.

• +1 1

Yes if there is no exchange crypto will run because of the wallet and gambling sites in wallet the option there has an usd option all will sell in high and buy in low and gamble in the sites

Not running, exchanges take 99% for buy sell activity around the world. People can sell it use social media or web but switch into currency need exchanges services. If exchanges doesn't exits you should do manually and take more fee and time.

If there is no exchange cryptocurrency will exist but it will be for the big investors, we the small investors can not exchange our own and it will be costly

Than crypto just be a medium of exchange in cyberspace like the previous Tokena or become a medium of exchange for an object ... trully i am wonderring too.

I think that without an exchange site cryptocurrency cannot work. Because cryptocurrency is like money that has to be circulated, and that circulates it is an exchange site.

On 12/17/2019 at 5:23 PM, Lubna said:

An exchanger is a part and parcel of crypto. if we do not have any exchange then we will be unable to change one crypto into another. so, i think it is not possible.

An exchange is strictly for convenience, Bitcoin was created a peer2peer payment system, so not having an exchange isn't much an issue as long as there're people interested in Bitcoin and the way to exchange them would manifest.

I'm not looking forward to a day when that happens, but yes, crypto would survive without exchanges.  It would be very inconvenient and all altcoins might not survive, but bitcoin and some of the better altcoins would.  We're not in danger of that happening, though.  There might be some consolidation that takes place, but exchanges are a global thing and they aren't going to all just disappear.

17 hours ago, ethannbenny said:

I think if there is not crypto exchange, a lot of individuals are going to run away from crypto but many will also stay to use their various crypto currency for their different purposes 

Youre absolutely right brother.if there is no exchanges only few can hold it.some are just looking at it as a voin on game not a real coin that you can exchange with stufg.

No if there is not any crypto exchange why would people work on this business?? Because of exchange only the crypto market and people transfer to their own currency. So thats impossible without exchanges.

If there is no exchange then how can we get benefit from cryptocurrency. 

Because exchange determine the real value of currency and it gives us total circulation.

still, even going to continue. but they have almost no value anymore even though in large numbers, but if there is no place to buy and sell then crypto is just nonsense and will never have value.

I don’t think so. We all know that cryptos are generate by miners. But if there are no exchange how miners can sell their coin? So I think without exchange cryptos will be dead.    

On 12/15/2019 at 1:41 AM, hmind said:

Do you think that if there is no exchange website for crypto, will cryptocurrencies continue?

Of course it will, Crypto is a peer to peer with no middle man it was originally intended to be that way, exchnage came to organize these transactions, we will eventually have exchanges because Cryptos are being adopted 

Yes sure. If there will no exchange than the purpose of crypto currency will be dead as well. Because in whole world exchange is a major part of our daily life. We exchange goods with fiat. And also sell goods with fiat. Even when there was no money there was a barter system which is goods exchanged for other goods. 

• -1 1
  • +1 1

no without exchanges crypto currencies not run but after exchange close maybe launch some new technology or ,more within crypto currency no life

• -1 1
  • +1 1

On 12/15/2019 at 4:01 AM, Emma said:

it will not run in this time but it may in future. when we can use our crypto in every sector,we can live without exchange. such as we do not do forex because we can use our fiat everywhere.

It can run, what if people decided to sell it physically by physical exchanging the crypto for fiat physical, it is only that it will not be safe

• -1 3

Well, it seems to me, if there were no cryptocurrency exchange sites, trading would continue. Ask why? Someone would definitely create something like this and the whole system would work again

• +1 2

On 12/14/2019 at 10:41 PM, hmind said:

Do you think that if there is no exchange website for crypto, will cryptocurrencies continue?

I dont think so. but if there is a use of crypto currency as a payment medium than its value will remain good. but if there is no such case than it would have 0 value when it have no use case.

• +2 1

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Absolutely  will not run in this situation. When we can use our crypto in every sector,we can live without exchange.  There will be no way to get your money when you want. Many person can be scammed at that situation. There are many exchanges in the market. Yobit and binance are very trusted .