If there is no exchange, does crypto still run? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hmind

If there is no exchange, does crypto still run?

I think it will not or maybe yes but will be tough for the users of crypto, mainly exchange are to use for many ways, can be as trading platform, or wallet or conversion of currency to another currency so if this things doesn't exist then what is the point of cryptocurrency if there's no such platform that could handle it? Doesn't makes sense, right?

14 hours ago, guatazoo said:

Why do you think dogecoin price is not increasing or pumped even though the price is lower that 30 satoshi, because of the high supply and the supply is unlimited right now we are counting more than 120 billions coons are already in circulation, while for bitcoin it is only 18 billions.

when the bull run finish and then the altseason starts you will see dogecoin reach high prices and could even touch 150 satoshi again and you will be amazed that the supply didnt stop it from pumping that hard.

1 hour ago, Naga said:

when the bull run finish and then the altseason starts you will see dogecoin reach high prices and could even touch 150 satoshi again and you will be amazed that the supply didnt stop it from pumping that hard.

I don't know about that, let us wait and see, i will remember to poke you @Naga when the altseasn has finished and doge is still below 30 sats.

On 12/16/2019 at 10:11 AM, Sha Alam Raju said:

I think it wI'll run .because cryptocurrency does not still standing they took their place in many exchanger. If they do not gat .They will try to listed

Yes this is true that if the exchanges are not then how the crypto market is run its simple as you said but i just say that like the BTC at first it will come peoples will buy and safe them into the wallet like same if the exchanges will not then peoples will buy the coins and safe them into the wallet and through them make the buy and sell.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

23 hours ago, guatazoo said:

I don't know about that, let us wait and see, i will remember to poke you @Naga when the altseasn has finished and doge is still below 30 sats.

well we can make this interesting with a bet right now and that will sure make you remember, because as someone who profited from doge more than twice im pretty confident it will go above 100. so how sure are you about doge still being under 30 sat?

13 minutes ago, Naga said:

well we can make this interesting with a bet right now and that will sure make you remember, because as someone who profited from doge more than twice im pretty confident it will go above 100. so how sure are you about doge still being under 30 sat?

Not been under 30 but going up to 150 like you said i doubt that very much, well let us make this bet very low, so you do not blackmail me later, LOL. i bet 10k sats.

On 1/8/2020 at 12:15 PM, Kabbo said:

If there no exchange Crypto will still run. Because Crypto doesn't depend on exchange sites. Exchange sites only using for trading and buy sell different coins. We can still send and receive without exchange site.

i think it would not be the same without exchanges because exchanges is what helps with the flow of money into the market and makes it easier for whales and retailers to buy and sell.

On 12/14/2019 at 10:41 PM, hmind said:

Do you think that if there is no exchange website for crypto, will cryptocurrencies continue?

When Bitcoin came into being i think there were no big exchanges and also no other crypto coins. when other crypto coins generated than the exchanges also being produced, and became the major factor of crypto world. exchanges are playing a bigger role in crypto world. there is nothing without them

On 1/8/2020 at 1:01 PM, Naga said:

you seem scared already mate lol but ok i will take you on that 10k satoshi bet even tho its not that much but im pretty confident in doge coin going above 100sat and could touch 150 during altseason.

I will be ready to hit youn you up when the alt season is happening, s we can witness your failure togeneter, if i forget it you ht me up, okay?

5 minutes ago, Zervanix said:

as long as people are mining bitcoin then bitcoin will continue to exist, but if there is no exchange then the price of bitcoin will not reach $ 20,000

Even there is no exchange in the market still the cryptocurrency will run because we have the demand and supply this can still affect the market price.

On 12/15/2019 at 12:41 AM, hmind said:

Do you think that if there is no exchange website for crypto, will cryptocurrencies continue?

Your fiction will never happen. Big exchange generating income from trading. They will never stop because in the future all traditional stock will be converted into cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

On 12/15/2019 at 1:41 AM, hmind said:

I believe it would still run. But at very slower phase. Think about it, if anyone has this good coins and they wanted to trade it into others, they can just have an agreement on how much is the price of it, you can still use it as payments or tokens as reward to someone you want to have it. Exchanges are platform that allows users to trade easily, however I believe, tradings will be still available if this exchanges never exist. 

nMvFbuZ.png

Without exchange cryptocurrency will still run and continue but most people will left the industry since there are no more monetary benefit in being part of the crypto industry.

See 2009, 2010 there are no exchange, bitcoin has no value but it exist

• Useful or interesting 1

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, zbhossain said:

Yes bro crypto will be continue by p2p tread

What? I don't understand, anyway I assume that you read the forum rule? That always post with 100 characters and above and a constructive content to make your post valid to the forum. Please follow next.

On 12/14/2019 at 6:41 PM, hmind said:

I don't think cryptocurrency will continue to run but I know if such situations comes to happen, they might have been another option that will be use for exchange

Crypto can run without exchange no problem. But we can not get benefit of trading like now. And also crypto would loss the benefit of volatility. Because it would be stable because no one can sell or buy it suddenly with the rise or fall of price. 

• +2 1

On 12/14/2019 at 6:41 PM, hmind said:

To answer this, I will say, the only thing that makes currency to continue to exist is exchange, whether you call it fiat or crypto. without exchange, the currency is of no use. when you buy something with money, what you are doing is simple exchange, whereby to exchange your money with goods.

Crypto will not work if there’s no exchange and it will be unknown to other and I think like there is no one will trade all crypto can’t run without exchange.

No it couldn't run without having any exchange connected with it because users will not be able to keep their coins safe and will also not be able to earn good rate for their coins because yobit is connected with crypto its good for both of the forum and exchange because it is also increasing the user of yobit exchange.

• +1 1

I don't thing the price of them will be more and it need more time to make people know this world every idea came to this world need to make it makea money, or people will not care alot or will not know the thing fast...

In the beginning of bitcoin, there were no exchanges. If there was any point in time when bitcoin could be hurt, it was at the beginning. The exchanges are just using the bitcoin protocol for transactions so exchanges are not necessary for cryptocurrency to work.

On 12/15/2019 at 8:04 PM, Jon said:

Blockchain will be utilized if there is no exchanges. Exchanges are Paramount to us and it is only the medium of trading we have.

No, it's not. There is offline wallets too and it is possible to exchange cryptocurrencies ad-hoc or with localbitcoins.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

If the cryptocurrency will be in demand and users will exchange it among themselves or for the cryptocurrency, you can buy something. If the cryptocurrency is not in demand at all, it will exist, but the price will be minimal.

• +1 1

I think that crypto is already integrated deeply into our life and financial system so if sometime all exchanges disappear people will start to use cash for this purpose,or some sort of smart contracts.

Задонать, если понравился пост

BTC: 15qYzrTiRJzCeU8ueArpjp5nJ5zVXaTKV3

ETH: 0x31624D42397f95fF11DE8a1bF0004c6a18c534f8

YOBIT - биржа криптовалют с вводом и выводом в рублях.

https://yobit.net/?bonus=DUIUf