which is Crypto coin higher after the Bitcoin - Page 6 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
malikshazhad

which is Crypto coin higher after the Bitcoin

Right now I think we can discover or check in many website exchange the top 10 coins and there we will find who is the coins after Bitcoin, right now Ethereum is the second coin after Bitcoin, and then Dashcoin....etc

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

In charge based totally then many coin became go BTC fee like these days Maya desired rate cross 10k dollars and mixin coin is good rate however In marketplace Capital no one can beat Bitcoin.

Any of those in the top 10 can be placed in that seat 2. But Definitely that ETH is the one that has remained in the second place for the longest time, but let's not forget that XRP has been in the second place several times.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

as price, value there are yo(0,13 btc), bitcoincash, dash that have high values, as importance on the market obviously ethereum and ripple ...

I think Ethereum is also the most popular cryptocurrency. Ethereum is high in the cryptocurrency world after Bitcoin. Ethereum has a market value of $ 140+.

I think that the currency that has a high value after bitcoin is bitcoin cash, but actually if we look at the volume of trades we find that Ethereum is the best currency after bitcoin.

After Bitcoin for the last 3-4 years it is Ethereum that is the second biggest cryptocurrency, both in market cap and in user base. It is widely used and accepted by the community. Only a few of the Bitcoin maximalists don't believe in it, while the rest of the community is actively participating in the Ethereum platform. 

I believe ethereum is next after bitcoin. This coin really showing amazing fluctuation for the past months. The demands is getting high and added factor that the withdrawal fee is not that high compare to bitcoin.

I think ETH coin price in the second of high price coin in this platform. Eth coin price 200$+. Many people used this coin because this coin investment very profitable. So everyone used this coin because this is the 2nd best coin.

Bitcoin is best and high price and fathers of crypto currency. Bitcoin founder name is satochi nakamoto now this coins is very popular and easy to use or invest. 

There are many competing currencies for the BTC coin in terms of transactions, but according to the price, I don't think there is another currency that you can compete with. I offer you the following arrangement according to the price only: bch. But the latter is the one that is considered the strongest competitor to Bitcoin in terms of transactions. If you hear about currencies, the two countries will come to mind. btc .eth

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

There is no cryptocurrency that is higher in value or price than bitcoin, that coin is not yet been known or not yet been created

According to the capitalization of the Coinmarketcap and coingecko the number one coin is bitcoin and second most capitalized currencies of crypto market is eth and third top currencies of crypto market is ripple xrp. 

after bitcoin is ethereum. ethereum has kept the 2nd position in the market. that's for sure and no matter where you check it, ethereum is still the second largest coin. eth is rising in value and it has great potential

I do not think that there is yet a currency that surpasses the bitcoin currency. This currency is still the highest price on the market and the most popular among digital currencies.

I think this coin will be, whether we want it or not, Ethereum if bitcoin loses its demand. Ethereum has already reached a relatively high price once, and demand can give another boost to its growth.

The next crypto currency after bitcoin its ethereum. Its the second coin in everything like value, popularity, trust and uses. There are many traders who invested in it and there are also business which are using it.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 4/2/2020 at 5:28 AM, King98 said:

Ethereum has a number of cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, which is one of the most used and one of the most common trades, though Ethereum is actually lower prices than some other currencies

Ethereum might be the only coin that has the capability of exchanging bitcoin in the future, this coins is moderately good coin for investment and the volume of the coins is very high 

The second currency after Bitcoin is Ethereum, which is one of the strong currencies that have a very large trading volume until it is

Life is great and enjoy it

11 hours ago, Thekingcallme said:

The second currency after Bitcoin is Ethereum, which is one of the strong currencies that have a very large trading volume until it is

Yea,, I agreed with you, the best cryptocurrency that is after bitcoin is ethereum and follow by ripple, if we are to consider their volumes that's re traded daily

There are a lot of currencies that can be arranged in the second degree in terms of price after bitcoin may be bitcoin cash or ethereum because these two currencies all expectations indicate their next high price but I don’t know if there are other currencies that may change the course of these expectations

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/27/2020 at 12:45 PM, Kgn78690 said:

I agree with you ethereum is much more better than bitcoin because they launching many new technology which is helping us in every sector but bitcoin is a cryptocurrency just for send and receive money 

Are you saying bitcoin do not have much new technology, bitcoin ks better than ethereum, they first have segwit protocol, lightning network and many other tech. They have many forks like the bitcoin cash, bitcoin sv, bitcoin diamond, bitcoin gold. Aside that they have many forks that are not related to them like the litecoin, zCash, doge and many others. Go and read about bitcoin forks. Also another is the multisig, they started it. 

Edited by BitcryptoHan

I think that this is Ethereum, if bitcoin falls sharply in price, Ethereum will become the number one coin on the market and its price will be more than 500 dollars. 

between popular coins bitcoin cash is most expensive coin after btc but for me the second coin after btc is ether because of its amazing tokens also ripple can be the second coin after btc too.

15 hours ago, melikf78 said:

between popular coins bitcoin cash is most expensive coin after btc but for me the second coin after btc is ether because of its amazing tokens also ripple can be the second coin after btc too.

You forget about dash coin which is more expensive than bitcoin cash, we have a good reputable coins, we don't need to look at their price but how they were able to impact positivity on blockchain