If India Legalise Crypto What Will Be The Effect On It's Economy? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Satya31

If India Legalise Crypto What Will Be The Effect On It's Economy?

I think it will mark a great influence in india's ecomony. Because it is very advance economic sector. This will obvious increase the economic value. And it will effect in international market. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

If India legalize crypto will give more and more opportunities for his people to earn some money with cryptocurrencies trading and investment, that means will be positive for the Indian economy.

• +3 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

13 hours ago, Satya31 said:

I think it will mark a great influence in india's ecomony. Because it is very advance economic sector. This will obvious increase the economic value. And it will effect in international market. 

if china just mentioning blockchain had such a massive affect on crypto then i think india will have a big effect as well because their economy has been growing fast those recent years and this will definitely be good news for indian traders.

• +2 1

If they finally legalize crypto in their country, for sure this will help their economy to have sa development or advancement. People in their country can now do transactions easier, faster and hassle free. We can notice that there are many indians in this forum, so they really know how helpful it is if you have knowledge about crypto and also if you have access in crypto.

• +3 1

As far i know india has ban this type of currency. But if they legalise this it will impact a good effect on the economy of india.As it is a advance economy.

On 12/13/2019 at 5:52 PM, Satya31 said:

I also think that because india have a billions of people that means there is a big chance that many people of india will got interested to crypto and can bring a big impact to the utilities of crypto. 

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

It will bring more advancement, but that will not happen in the present government that India is having

Legalizing cryptocurrencies can help India's economy. And for sure, it will help the population easier to earn a living. But I doubt that this will greatly affect the crypto industry.

• +1 1

If india legalize crypto then the economy will increase I think. mainly many people of india are using crypto but the crypto asset is not counted in the economy . so when india legalize it then it will be added to the whole economy.

• +2 1

India has large population and may increase the demands of crypto currency in the market and also it will helps the poor people in India. Sad to say that it will take long time to be legalize because of some issues on crypto.

maybe crypto currency not effects economy if india legalize. because crypto currency is digital currency and not effect economy

Edited by Soaib khan

Well I think if they legalize crypto in India maybe it can be a little help in their economy, but I don't think it can affect the international market.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

in india  crypto currency legalized then so many problems created because india government economy runs in tax and national banks also same when bitcoin legalized then their economy disturbed and another problem is unemployment when people use crypto  and banks aviods then banks remove their employees and unemployment increase so I think India never legalized bitcoin their country

• +2 1

56 minutes ago, Sheka said:

Мы можем видеть, что на этом форуме много индийцев, следовательно, они на самом деле понимают, насколько это полезно, если вы заявляете о крипто-образовании. 

On this forum there are many not only Indians, there are representatives of different countries! The legalization of cryptocurrencies in India will only help its residents. The rest of the world will not be affected. Unfortunately, India is not the engine of the global economy.

The latest news from India suggest that they will come up with a plan to regulate and legalize the use and trading of cryptocurrencies in their country.

I am hoping for the regulations not to be extreme as Bitcoin and the rest cryptocurrencies will be able to flourish and help this nation into progress.

If India, I wonder how can you even question if India, when there is no decision taken as a country, but its a one man show. Modi did demonetisation without even consulting the Reserve Bank of India. Why would a guy with hegemonic attitude like Modi, ever give the control to the people. You have to out of your mind to assume, that guy will ever accept crypto, instead dont be suprised, if they ban it altogether, Its only because of the Supreme Court you can keep those coins. 

In the event that India permits dealing in cryptocurrencies and bitcoin, this will certainly increase the strength of its economy and have an impact on the global economy as well.

THINK POSITIVE

Well if that happened then India well become more innovated and india will probably became more suitable for business but the goverment is afraid of crypto because they cannot control it.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

USA have used crypto for their advantage, if india could do the same the economy will grow if not will go even lower.

It will be good for crypto owners but bad for the economy. Crypto once legalized will compete with the rupee as a mode of payment and once enough people use crypto it will destabilize the rupee and affect the economy.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

On 12/13/2019 at 3:52 PM, Satya31 said:

Recently we saw many news about Indian crypto. In that country the government announced as illegal it. After this we saw a crash on the market. If India will legalise it we will saw a massive rise up on crypto.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Yes I think. Because as we know crypto currency make the digital assets more valuable because this is uncontrollable by authorities unlike in centralized form. Also this is more secured.

If India legalise in future it will not a good thought if it come to India the Black market of India will be so high and black money will be changed into bitcoins and saved in a cryptoworld so it's not good for india

When we speak about country economy stability it will difficult because time and liquidity is really needed, more than only trust. Crypto have big potential to save many country but introduce, benefits and regulation must walk together. India can do that but I think they already late because China start it first.

India legalize crypto will give more opportunities for their citizen to earn some money with cryptocurrencies trade, investment and merchant payment. Everything can be manage as long their government ready with massive adoption and equipment. India have potential chance than China and perhaps they should start it right now.

• +2 1