BITCOIN MIXER - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bazil

BITCOIN MIXER

Bitcoin mixer is very impressive service if you want to maintain your anonymity when you make purchases online. It can also be useful if you want to do p2p payments and donations. Service is used to mix a person’s funds and give this person some fresh bitcoins. The focus here is on making sure that the blender has the ability to confuse the trail as somebody could try to figure out the source. The best mixer is that one that keeps your anonymity at a max. You want each bitcoin transaction to be very hard to trace. This is where using our bitcoin mixing service makes a lot of sense. This way you protect your income and personal information a lot easier. The reason why you want to use our service is because you want to hide your coins from hackers. They can do a blockchain analysis, they may be able to track your personal data to steal your bitcoins. With our bitcoin tumbler, you don’t have to worry about that anymore.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1

I don't understand this kind of fields, I never faced this before, and never wanted to know about it, I can't go deeper in crypto world, thanks for your contribution anyway 

This is the first time I heard this Bitcoin mixer! I dont know what is about, maybe if you can add some links or more in,formation about that to know more about this service. Anything of source.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

17 minutes ago, tienda said:

This is the first time I heard this Bitcoin mixer! I dont know what is about, maybe if you can add some links or more in,formation about that to know more about this service. Anything of source.

We consider Bitcoin anonymous, the real one, it is not as anonymous as it seems, so to ensure privacy and personal information, Bitcoin mixers have been introduced. These mix coins from different transactions so that hackers or other users cannot reach the specific address. Some Mixers:
https://bitcoinmix.org/
https://coinmixer.es/
https://chipmixer.com/

1 0 US $ EOS https://coinbase.com/earn/eos/invite/08q3vn46     

10 US $ XLM https://coinbase.com/earn/xlm/invite/74mpr81f    

On 12/14/2019 at 7:47 AM, Migo said:

I don't understand this kind of fields, I never faced this before, and never wanted to know about it, I can't go deeper in crypto world, thanks for your contribution anyway

Then you're missing out on something. If you aren't eager to learn, then you're going nowhere.

Bitcoin mixing is just a service available on the market that mixes the trail of Bitcoins on the blockchain, to make it kind of "anonymous" again, and it more difficult for people to track its source addresses. You can read more about it here.

I just heard what a bitcoin mixer is. try to explain in advance your understanding and other lines so that novice readers know about this. because I just heard about the bitcoin mixer here.

19 hours ago, BatR70 said:

We consider Bitcoin anonymous, the real one, it is not as anonymous as it seems, so to ensure privacy and personal information, Bitcoin mixers have been introduced. These mix coins from different transactions so that hackers or other users cannot reach the specific address. Some Mixers:
https://bitcoinmix.org/
https://coinmixer.es/
https://chipmixer.com/

Thank you!👍

On 12/13/2019 at 10:26 AM, Bazil said:

Bitcoin mixer is very impressive service if you want to maintain your anonymity when you make purchases online. It can also be useful if you want to do p2p payments and donations. Service is used to mix a person’s funds and give this person some fresh bitcoins. The focus here is on making sure that the blender has the ability to confuse the trail as somebody could try to figure out the source. The best mixer is that one that keeps your anonymity at a max. You want each bitcoin transaction to be very hard to trace. This is where using our bitcoin mixing service makes a lot of sense. This way you protect your income and personal information a lot easier. The reason why you want to use our service is because you want to hide your coins from hackers. They can do a blockchain analysis, they may be able to track your personal data to steal your bitcoins. With our bitcoin tumbler, you don’t have to worry about that anymore.

When you make purchases online you usually give them a delivery address and your name while doing that, so anonymity is pretty far from this concept.

What is this bitcoin mixer all about .if I can get you very well is a platform where you can buy and make payment online.has anyone here used this if there is let me know how it work

On 12/13/2019 at 11:26 AM, Bazil said:

I do not understanding your point actually, try to post usefully and understandable post. And why your post is looking like you copy somewhere? If you did that's you'll get banned so be carefully to follow the forum rules

I have never heard about bitcoin mixer but now it is looking very much interesting to me. I need much information about this then I want to use this feature.

On 12/14/2019 at 1:47 AM, Migo said:

It is a good idea to have a simple idea about it.
A mixer in short is a service provided by specialized sites to hide the link between the sender and the receiver.
The mixer can be likened to a black box in which you place your currencies using your address and receive the same value on a new address that has no connection to the old address.

Bitcoin mixer or coinjoin services are good if you want more privacy for your bitcoin transaction. But some exchange will block your withdrawal if you withdraw on a coinjoin marked address. It already happens in binance and the user withdrawal was block pending investigation.

spacer.png

On 12/14/2019 at 4:47 AM, Migo said:

I am also not understand that what the person want to say us because he could talk about the bitcoin mixer and something like that it gives us some fresh bitcoin but i am not understand fully about his topic. Crypto is the great and best market in the world where scammers are so many

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

14 hours ago, Sheka said:

Hackers carry out a share of understanding about blockchain and know how to criticism transactions.

Most mixing services are websites that provide this service. So, it is called a third party so there are some points of precaution. First, trust. Here you deposit your money and your transaction history, and this has a risk to your privacy.

The best mixing service for Bitcoin is Wasabi Coinjoin, that helps Bitcoin holders to move their Bitcoin's in an untraceable address. A lot of criminals are creating databases of Bitcoin wealthy people and already linked their names with their addresses. This creates problems as these members of our community might be targeted by hackers or become victims of scams and extortion. This is the main reason for this service to exist. Although it has been used by criminals as well, such as the plustoken ponzi owners where they laundered thousands of Bitcoin through their services.

Bitcoin mixer has features, and this is the essence of the work of the Bitcoin mixer. It is quite suitable for working with him. 

Bitcoin mixers are solutions (software or services) that let users mix their coins with other users ,In order to preserve their privacy,by mixing their coins users can obscure the ties between their bitcoin address and real world identities,thing allows them to use bitcoin more privately.

Edited by Akasshh

3 hours ago, juttmani said:

It is really a good thing. If you will use it then you will enjoy it I just listened from anyone and I didn't use also yet. But I will use soon

So if is good thing I will try it!

Yes, I saw several sites that offer this service, called Bitcoin Mixer, in order to preserve your identity more, but I have not tried it because I do not want to hide my identity

THINK POSITIVE

On 12/14/2019 at 7:47 AM, Migo said:

This is something like that bitcoin mixer is hiding your personal transaction every time you have a withdrawal to make. I don't know if you familiar with chip mixer were last year it has been closed, it was almost closed to their concept actually. 

20 hours ago, Shantods said:

if you can add some links or more in,formation about that to know more about this service. Anything of source..

Yes you are right some times is good to introduce links to understand more.

Bitcoin mixer I have no comprehensive idea about his work but do you mean that this service mixes addresses and executes a transaction from several addresses and thus the tracking person is misled.

well this bitcoin mixers just are same as other mixers, cause principes are same. it is used to hide traces but it is mostly used by thieves, scammers, money launders, and bad guys, so that is why lots of goverments are against bitcoin mixers

Be careful because not all mixers on the internet are legit. Some of them don't have a very good service and they don't actually hide your coins, because they don't know how to mix coins the right way