Can you Quite your Job because crypto? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can you Quite your Job because crypto?

23 hours ago, Delgboke said:

Can you actually quite your job because of cryptocurrency, in order to make a living out it and knowing very well that cryptocurrency is not a get rich quick business. 

As long as I can do both, I will not leave one of them. In my opinion cryptocurrency is a fairly interesting hobby for me, seeing the technology and progress of cryptocurrency.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I don't think so because crypto currency stuffs is hard to manage when you're a newbie I guess we must have a permanent job to have a backup for financial crisis.

Crypro do not take your all the time. Crypto should be take as a part time or side income. There is no way to sure shot so i think, we should continue our job and also do crypto as our extra income. Because crypto is also risky and profitable both. 

I shall say no because i am not so much pronounce to make crypto my life earning till now. But in  future it can happen. When i will be confident i can do so because i have a very good interest in it. Lets see what happens 

• +2 1

In my opinion, you are willing to do some platforms and activities here and get some high profit than the reality work or physical work so that you can freely to quit to your job. Cryptocurrency is willing to help us in terms of money and we need to support it to give them a good feedback.

No, I cannot do this, and no one should do this. He should leave his daily work, which provides him with guaranteed money and turn to an unknown world that does not know whether it will be tomorrow or he will disappear. This is a great risk.

Crypto could be a good income method but we can not depend upon it properly. It has big uncertainty. And if anyone want to work with crypto he can do along his job instead of leaving job. Because its part time work there is not fix time in the day to work with crypto.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I leave the job for cryptocurrency because I have 6 years experience in cryptocurrency industry. I know trading very well I manage my fund I have technically and fundamentally knowledge in cryptocurrency industry.

It's my signature

IMG_20191208_161106161_3.jpg

On 12/13/2019 at 12:58 PM, Delgboke said:

Can you actually quite your job because of cryptocurrency, in order to make a living out it and knowing very well that cryptocurrency is not a get rich quick business. 

Yes you can actually do that especially if you have already an investments to other platform like yobit, binance, and kucoin exchange because they are one of the platforms that give big profits.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

I think it's not a good idea to quite a job because of crypto due to no one knows how long crypto will stay if it gone then what can you do. So, it's better to do job and besides this, you can do work with crypto.

• +1 1

On 12/14/2019 at 6:40 AM, MinJax said:

Making money with cryptocurrencies is the current trend but for some participants, it is just an additional income. Most of them have traditional main jobs. Only investors, major transactions see this as the main job and spend 100% of its time.

i am one of those who is planning to make crypto my main hustle because having a job is very exhausting nowadays and with crypto you can make more than your salary and still be at home.

• +2 1

Well crypto for me is only a side job and my main job is earning a living, then crypto is a global challenge today so we have to see outside of our work is fiat paying jobs, if there are jobs that pay with crypto I will also work at home. Peace to all of us.

On 12/13/2019 at 12:58 AM, Delgboke said:

Earning a living with cryptocurrencies is difficult, not impossible. Now people always think of the trader and it is obvious in 2017 many became millionaires and indeed some of the first bitcoiner with just $ 100 are now billionaires...

That is, there is still a possibility, but it will be years before seeing a significant profit.

• +2 1

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

Don't make this mistake, many people did it in 2017 and they had problems when the bull market ended.

No, I won't leave my job because of crypto currency because in my perspective we must have a back up plan if problem exists. In my case if my crypto life fails I have to work because the management of crypto currency is hard sometimes.

• +2 1

If my job is not stable or I have difficulties on my job, then I will quit and stay on crypto. But if I can handle the time for my job and staying in crypto, then I will not quit.

I think we should not quit job because of crypto. because in today's world there is manipulation everywhere. so we should not have hard believe in crypto. as it required vast knowledge to be trade.

• +2 1

On 12/13/2019 at 11:58 AM, Delgboke said:

What you learn in cryptocurrency to support your income? If you already know it's not difficult to leave your job, you can full work at cryptocurrency, there are many ways in cryptocurrency which can support your income if you know very well how that ways.

Yes afcouse because in crypto currency you can earn as many you want and in job you can earn particular amount and in crypto currency their are many ways to earn that's why you can quite your jobs

• +1 1

On 12/15/2019 at 2:42 PM, Roomi said:

I think we should not quit job because of crypto. because in today's world there is manipulation everywhere. so we should not have hard believe in crypto. as it required vast knowledge to be trade.

I agree with you. what if something undesirable happens, for example he was hit by a scam exchange and has quit his job. I guess that would make his life difficult and maybe his wife and children

• +2 1

Can you actually quite your job because of cryptocurrency, in order to make a living out it and knowing very well that cryptocurrency is not a get rich quick business

Theoretically, yes. Realistically, no.

You could try and quit your job, and be a full-pledged crypto-trader, but the guarantee of success are low. Consider that cryptocurrencies are volatile, too much fast price action, with little to no indicators of proce trend since everything happens almost in an instant, unpredictable manner.

It's still much better to have a day job, and make cryptocurrency trading a secondary source of income.

• +1 2

Its depend on how much returns from crypto market, but I think so every people need a job ,job is the fixed life line where crypto is the present its not future.

No bitcoin can vanish at anytime, if like bitcoin will last forever I can quit my job for it, even though i have started working i will work for crypot

• -1 1
  • +1 1

its depends on you how much you are earning from this and how much you have from your life. If you think that you are earning in this place, that is enough for you, then I do not think you have any need to job

It depends on you. if you can make good profit for your living from crypto then you can think about your job. I suggest you to see few months and then think about to quite job.