Can you Quite your Job because crypto? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can you Quite your Job because crypto?

Well for me I wouldn't quit my job if ever I get one, for example working in industry and part-timer in crypto jobs and let's say I get too much or a huge amount in crypto but not that much as my salary but my earnings in crypto could be enough for daily living I still not quit my job and treat crypto jobs as part-time, why? Because in life we are not just aiming for profit we also or I also want to socialize and meet other persons and have a bonding and happy memories with them while working, in short, it not just about the money we need to consider other things too.

I don't agree with that statement. It is best to put crypto currency on second option. First priority should be our physical job or business. Because we can continuo crypto business with our physical job or business. We can never assure to earn whole life from crypto

Crypto currency is a Job:-

Crypto currency is my work and i work for crypto currency full time and i like this platform and suggest all peoples that joins the crypto currency and trade with crypto currency and search about crypto currency. I am working full time for earning crypto currency and this is my passion and i like this job very much.

On 12/13/2019 at 7:35 PM, Ngetpa said:

If I were to have a job I will not quit just to be more focus on cryptocurrency. Although I can earn too in crypto, since it is not stable then I will not take the risk of leaving a stable one.

It is true that comparing to a day job, cryptocurrencies are not stable and that would mean your monthly income fluctuates with that as well. I would have to agree with you statement as well. 

On 12/13/2019 at 9:58 AM, Delgboke said:

Can you actually quite your job because of cryptocurrency, in order to make a living out it and knowing very well that cryptocurrency is not a get rich quick business. 

The smart move would be to Hold some Crypto now for long term and continue your Job. When your holding wakes up and gives you what you wanted then yes, leaving job would be sensible that time.

On 12/26/2019 at 5:37 AM, Cryptonit said:

Dont know yet. The job is secure. But traders earn  more. So its a dilemma to be honest.

They also lose much more (at least that is a real possibility). If you have to care for your family, you need stability. So either get really really good at trading, or keep your main job.

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

No,i will don't quite my job because of Crypto.I think make crypto for full time job is not good decision.You can make this for part time job.

On 12/13/2019 at 12:58 PM, Delgboke said:

Can you actually quite your job because of cryptocurrency, in order to make a living out it and knowing very well that cryptocurrency is not a get rich quick business. 

Ofcourse not. Dealing with crypto cannot be consider to be a job,though maybe are getting rich because of it.

Having job is a stable source of income while in crypto it is just a additional or extra income.

No I will never quit my job for crypto. Crypto is my part time earning site and earn little amount of money from here . That's why this is not a good decision.

If I learn how to trade and become a successful trader I will leave my job and start working on trading domain... 

For now crypto is not enough to fulfill my life's needs, because I have a debt that must be paid every month. So I went into the crypto world just looking for luck from trading.

Yes, if I can get enough profits out of cryptocurrency then one of the reasons I quit my job is because it is possible to extract more profits in a short period of time, which is not possible through one job and that is why I thinkIf they quit their jobs by doing technical and fundamentals analysis, then one of the reasons why they will not have any problem is that they will be able to make a lot more profit with the help of three to four times more currency during the time they wasteCan

On 12/28/2019 at 7:36 PM, Sohel Rana Sazzad said:

No, I don't want to shut down my Permanent Job because I don't want crypto for too long.Because here you can make more money in a short time.

It was the good side of crypto it can be an alternative source of income aside on our permanent job. Maybe those who are successful on crypto could possibly leave their job and make crypto as a permanent job.

yes i can quit my job..because crypto gives me  huge profit where in the job i am getting only some amount and that is not  sufficient for me and to fullfill my dreams..but by crypto i can fullfil my dreams..and i can dream big

I have read many of news and many of crypto users have quite their job for earning in crypto but they suffer a big loss. And they lost both of them. So its not good to leave your job or business.

I can’t leave my job because I have no experience in the field of cryptocurrency, I would probably quit if I fumbled well in this area.

In a youtube video a youtuber said that one of my friend quit his running business to jump in crypto market as there was bull run running at that time. he put all his capital of business in bitcoin. suddenly the bull market is over and he lost his money 5 times of his total capital. in this situation you can understand what should we do. leaving job or business is not good to adopt crypto. but we can stay here doing our job or business.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

I don't think it's a good idea i think earning from crypto as a part time job for extra earning is either a good idea well crypto required time and patience to earn but you can easily manage it in your free time

I don't leave my job because of crypto, because i do work part time for crypto. And in my country crypto is not fully supported. So i don't leave my job for crypto.

2 minutes ago, Shinobi1 said:

Maybe in future but right now it was not easy if you had good trading skill and you can refer and earn vastly than its ok otherwise it was very hard to quit a job.So if this kind of earning sites will open than people can attract and work in crypto

replace the main job with cryptocurrency ???

it's also my hope, where I can do many things including living life with my lifestyle, without having to think about how to earn money,

but, to achieve that, all needs to be a process, and of course the right asset allocation, so we can retire early..

I think that people who have good knowledge about cryptocurrency will not have any problem even if they quit their job and that is one of the reasons that they can profit more than the job of cryptocurrency straightHowever, if they call these currencies, they can get more real gains, it will depend entirely on their investment and how they are investing in cryptocurrency

On 12/13/2019 at 6:58 AM, Delgboke said:

Can you actually quite your job because of cryptocurrency

i'd rather to start another one without quitting the current activity.

I could quit my job if I could make good money on crypto and be in harmony with Bitcoin if we could make a lot of money and we could make a lot of money.

To become a successful investor you need a set of skills that are not taught in schools or universities. In fact, you need more psychology-based skills than math and numbers skills as many people think. Professional investors don't usually care about the annual profit rate, but rather care about the level of profit from month to month.