Will Bitcoin Cross $12000 in The Year 2020? - Page 12 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Satya31

Will Bitcoin Cross $12000 in The Year 2020?

3 hours ago, Salauddin said:

Although it is not possible to give you the correct answer at the moment, there are many factors that work together, and the price of Bitcoin depends on many factors. However, there are some things that depend very much on Bitcoin price rise.

Bitcoin has the ability to go above $12000, this isn't a problem for anyone to o about it, the possibility is accurate an there is hope for bitcoin to have a good rally

It is very difficult to know about this matter, especially during this period in which Bitcoin faces many difficulties, but I think that the price will exceed $ 12,000 at the end of the year, and this is what we hope and expect for all of us.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

All of us have no choice but to come. Because it is hard to say where Bitcoin will actually stand. But later this year, the market will pick up some seedlings. If you do not go to $ 12000, you will cross $ 10000. That's why we all have to wait for the goal.

Yes my friend, though there is a corona virus that has made fall to many business but bitcoin will still be strong and it will reach that amount. Doesn't matter there which difficulties but from october to december bitcoin will reach $.12000+

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I think that despite the global economic conditions that are being experienced now, we are not even halfway through the year, and bitcoin has managed to stabilize at a very decent price. Therefore i think that the prediction that you have made in this topic is very possible, especially with the events that are set to take place in crypto this year. It is my opinion that the mark could reach $15000, but this is just speculation on my part.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I think  the bitcoin price will not  cross $12000 because the corona virus which has already affected in our life and also in cryptocurrency it will not let to cross the bitcoin price to $12000     

2 hours ago, Mishu1234 said:

I think  the bitcoin price will not  cross $12000 because the corona virus which has already affected in our life and also in cryptocurrency it will not let to cross the bitcoin price to $12000     

I think bitcoin price will be more than $12000 this year because, this year is still far and halving is near to push the price up. 

This prediction is quite possible , after halving Bitcoin probably  Will go to the moon over 10,000 otherwise he will go right to the bottom around 3K 

Yes, the indicators for the bitcoin market are positive and indicate that it will rise moderately during this month and we will see a strong rise during the middle of 2020

Life is great and enjoy it

I agree with you. I think the price of bitcoin will increase a lot in the future. And will occupy a much bigger place in the future.

In 2020, Bitcoin halving event is going to happen so we can imagine, price of each Bitcoin will be very high due to limited and the steady supply of Bitcoins in the cryptocurrency markets. I can still see the historical price chart of Bitcoin. 

I think that Yes, it will not be difficult for bitcoin because one whale can easily raise the price of bitcoin to 15,000 dollars. 

it maybe that if you manage to reach that price if you achieve an upward growth although the  outlook looks difficult in the rest of the year due to the coronavirus problem most economies will have considerable losses and this will affect the price of bitcoin.

It is possible that this limit will be exceeded. There are bets that it will exceed the limit this time because Bitcoin will be divided, that is, the appearance of another currency alongside it, such as a coin in the form of cash and this time with other amendments. And one more thing, when it is possible to rise more because the largest number will be pumped before the day in which the division takes place

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

4 hours ago, Nab said:

it maybe that if you manage to reach that price if you achieve an upward growth although the  outlook looks difficult in the rest of the year due to the coronavirus problem most economies will have considerable losses and this will affect the price of bitcoin.

There is high possibility that bitcoin can cross $12000, bitcoin has been ranging between 10000$ and this year we should be expecting above that price

Your right Bitcoin will exceed 000 12,000. The amount of bitcoin going down now is very low. The demand for Bitcoin is increasing and many people are investing. The price of Bitcoin has not risen as much in the last four years, this time it can break all records.

3 hours ago, Rosaline149 said:

Why ? We know the effect of corona virus to the crypto world but we can not confidentially say that the price will not get increased in the cryptocurrency market. We are also very close to Bitcoin halving event. After halving event, price might get increased. 

There is not effect of corona virus on bitcoin again, what we can talk about now is halving, maybe it is going to have a positive effect on bitcoin price or not. But, with how cryptocurrencies are increasing now, it would have a positive effect. 

23 hours ago, Nab said:

Many people now are investing in bitcoin thats why I see that bitcoin will slowly goes high and will take its peak by the end of this year.

On 3/7/2020 at 2:49 PM, rooooor1 said:

Maybe this prediction is true and can be trusted because in 2020 many predicted around $ 12,000 and above.  hopefully all is right and we can sell our bitcoin.

I don't think this is gonna happen I know that halving is in the month of May but in my opinion we have to wait 1-2 years to reach $12000 level because of coronavirus all the markets are down 

If bitcoin reaches 10 thousand dollars when halving comes then it definitely could cross 12 thousand and even 14 or 16, so best believes we will see such growth.

We are in March 2020 and the price is 9000 dollars, we all hope that more than 12,000 dollars will rise, there are those who say that it will reach 15,000 dollars and there are those who say that it will reach 20,000 dollars, and opinions differ a lot until we see what will happen to the price of bitcoin.

Yes I can believe that it can happen. Because 2020 is the most unpredictable year. It was generally predicted that whenever some pandemic or calamity happens generally values go down but it didn't happen to Bitcoin. 

Yes, if I believe that this will happen at the end of 2020, perhaps it will reach more than that during the next 3 years.

Hopefully bitcoin will cross $12k by 2020 when the bitcoin halving occurs and immediately after the halving I think it will be bitcoin bull run. So I advice you should buy and hold btc till halving before selling.

I think that Bitcoin price will be very high in a few years, but after halving price is always falling so I think that price will reach about 15.000 till the end of the year