Will Bitcoin Cross $12000 in The Year 2020? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Satya31

Will Bitcoin Cross $12000 in The Year 2020?

According to today's condition of market and the growth of volume of crypto I think there is a probability that bitcoin will cross $12000 in 2020 definitely. Also the bitcoin chart analysis gives a little bit hint of this. 

Edited by Satya31
  • Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 7
  • +2 3
  • +3 3
  • +5 3

This prediction is almost believable and maybe can happen in the next year, it has been a long time since the price was at 12k maybe in the first trimestre of 2020 will come back 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

32 minutes ago, Satya31 said:

According to today's condition of market and the growth of volume of crypto I think there is a probability that bitcoin will cross $12000 in 2020 definitely. Also the bitcoin chart analysis gives a little bit hint of this. 

I think this is possible in 2020. I think this price increase will be by the end of summer 2020. And while it is possible to buy bitcoin in the future.

• +1 2

We all know that the price of bitcoin is extremely volatile so we can't say what will happen after this year. But i guess the price of bitcoin will increase but i don't know what is the exact amount, i guess $15k-$16k. That's for me. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

I think that prediction too high, because we can see the price of Bitcoin more going to deep. The possibility is around $10,000 in 2020. That is more make sense.

Bitcoin whales i see they still holding some Bitcoin. If Bitcoin halving happen and then people are antushiast buy Bitcoin maybe can going up to your prediction price.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I think it is possible if many people will start to invest or buy bitcoin. We can really not predict bitcoin's price because it is really volatile, and this is what make bitcoin a really good coin. Many people can buy bitcoin once it's price falls and this will increase the demand then it will also increase it's price.

• +3 1

Well hopefully bitcoin will hit that price at $12,000 in the next year because of the bitcoin halving. It would be nice if bitcoin hits $15,000 so the alt season will start.

• -1 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

if we see the history of Bitcoin we can get result that after few month Bitcoin will make its new all Time High one more thing is that Bitcoin Halving is coming in May 2020 Bitcoin mining difficulty will increase so every one have 1 option that they will buy bitcoin.Then price up up and up .  

ofcourse Bitcoin will create its new High and in 2020 will go around $30k to 40k .after december or in mid january it touches the $15k .Bitcoin Halving push the Bitcoin price.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 2

I think bitcoin price will be raise soon. In start of 2020 the bitcoin price will go high up to $20000, Because every last of of the year bitcoin price is less and it will increase the starting of the new year. So i hope bitcoin price will cross $12000 easily.

• +2 1

Bitcoin is a mother currency so it is possible to reached 25000$ or more any time its also depends on industrial country that how to accept bitcoin platform.

• +1 1

yes i think bitcoin will cross 12k usd in this coming year. we will see the btc halving in this year. every person is saying btc will pump hard after this halving

• -1 1
  • +1 1

Bengali?

View this Topic

The fact that we had just observed a golden cross (100&50 day moving averages), last seen in 2016, in addition to the fact there is halving for BTC scheduled for May 2020 are suggesting that we might see even higher price level.

Just to say - this year we had a halving for Litecoin. The price went from $18 to $200 peak few weeks before the halving itself.

These two factors are very bullish and unless something truly unexpected takes place - the probability of this price level to be reached is high. Even if we may see this month (and early January) BTC price to get below $6500-6800 (actually we think this would be an excellent chance to get it at "discount" price and introduced a special offer because of that).

But of course nothing is guaranteed when speaking of investing (beside being forced to pay taxes for profits).

• +5 1

No thats not possible may be bitcoin value increase much in next year but not possible to reach 12000$ because the value of dollars fluctuates and many peaple use $ for give expectation prices not use bitcoin for describe any thing 

• +2 1

Yes, of course, Bitcoin will reach $ 12,000 in 2020. This happens after Halving, which will take place in the month of May. Bitcoin could reach over 12,000 dollars. 

• -1 1

3 hours ago, Satya31 said:

Indeed yes,

in today's time of technology, as sayings goes that: "nothing is impossible today", i think it will happen sooner or later, lets just keep it positive.

• +1 1

I think, that price of the main cryptocurrency will reach 15.000 dollars in 2020. I think so, because there are a lot of good news about crypto in 2020

• -1 1

Everyone is now believing that cryptocurrency is the future of currency and bitcoin is the best among all. As it has less supply but it's demand is increasing day by day so 12K or 15K is not too away. Some cryptocurrency giants are expecting it to go farther then 20k. 

• +2 1

i think this is not possible bitcoin reach 12000$ in the year 2020.If most of people's know about bitcoin and  buying bitcoin then it may be reach 12000 dollar in 2020.

• +1 1

John McAfee is the Founder of McAfee Associates, which launched the first commercial antivirus software back in the late 1980s. He recently founded MGT Capital, a company that mines various cryptocurrencies in and outside the United States. John got involved with Bitcoin because according to him it will eventually become “the [monetary] standard for the world.”

McAfee recently made waves in the cryptocurrency world after claiming that each unit of Bitcoin would be worth half million dollers in 2020. He did not stop there. He went on to predict that Bitcoin could even reach as much as $2.6 million in the same time frame.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

i hope so that btc cross 12000$ in the next year because this is a rare coin and all the crypto world the king of the highest money coin is bitcoin and some time btc up and some time not but i am defiantly cross 12000$ in the next upcoming year hope my comment usefull guys.

• +3 1

I think yes we will have more than 12000 usd price and i really think a bull run will come but we should hold until then and sell if we want a profit or hold for much longer. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I think it is very difficult but at this time bitcoin market is low of rate  than in some days have in this year  .so it is so far to go in this rate in 2020 

• +1 1

We think Bitcoin crosses the Bitcoin in 2020 will be $ 12000. Because the price of bitcoin has been much lower over the past few years. Come on, this will pump up the price a lot.

• +1 1

I don't think about the expectations that bitcoin price will cross in 12000$ and it is impossible for the crypto price to exceed more than 10k$ and yet if it is happen there are possibilities that the market will increase in selling and buying coins.

• +2 1

468x60-3.png