Will Bitcoin Cross $12000 in The Year 2020? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Satya31

Will Bitcoin Cross $12000 in The Year 2020?

On 1/18/2020 at 10:33 AM, ovacked said:

Yes, I agree with so and might accomplish the esteem concurring for your gauges. $ 12,000 is something this is probable to happen and consists of a tall probability of touching that a whole lot in early 2020.

This time the price of the bitcoin already beat the resistance and this is the time to make more investment and to earn more money.

That is possible because the price of bitcoin is rising and now it is around $ 9,100. Hopefully bitcoin continues to rise until it reaches the OP price mentioned 👍

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

On 12/12/2019 at 2:58 PM, Satya31 said:

According to today's condition of market and the growth of volume of crypto I think there is a probability that bitcoin will cross $12000 in 2020 definitely. Also the bitcoin chart analysis gives a little bit hint of this. 

Yes off course. Bitcoin will cross $12000 this year, as previous year was not much good for crypto and bitcoin still touch $13000, this year 2020 have greatest news about bitcoin and we will definitely see a major upward trend in crypto market.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

This is biggest possiblity as this can touch this figure but still most of peoples waiting for this halving as this is very important and what is reaction of whales how they response after this in my view we can go above this figure because now we have some good views around the world and many countries bringing good positive change for this so its going to hit this easily.

growing the price is a good sign for every user of BTC or crypto in the world.so people will be very happy when the price goes high.we get more transactions that time.let's see what will be result 

Yes bitcoin price will surely cross 12,000 usd in the year of 2020, bitcoin halving of the block reward will cause bitcoin price to double in value, so bitcoin will be seeing good price change in the middle of this year.

12000$ is possible, but first we need to cross the major resistance line at 9125$, after that 10000$ would become closer and we're just starting the year

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

This is very easy mark dude, as bitcoin have touched $13000+ in year 2019 which was a sleepy year about crypto market.

No one can expect the price of bitcoin in the past in 2017 in particular, no one could have expected that it will reach $ 20 thousand, so how will you expect now, maybe it will carry more surprise for this year

btc is showing a slight uptrend. I don't think it will continue to grow, but it is hard for it to reach $ 12k. But that can happen to us but BTC users are always hoping for that.

Many prominent traders believe Bitcoin will go for 12000 $ . But in 2020,it seems popular in 2020.Bitcoin will be matched  to the same lines .

Yes it will and now the Price will hit the 1000 in the next month, maybe more than 20,000 who knows.

As the growth we saw from the first week of January to the last week, we saw a rapid fluctuation in bitcoin price and at current date it is across 9k$, which show that any thing is possible with bitcoin and may be it can cross 12k $ in coming 3 to 4 month. So we can say there is possibility that bitcoin will cross 12k $ in 2020 

On 12/17/2019 at 7:55 PM, farhanpro613 said:

As the time going day by day the users are increasing so the demands are also increasing. So it will be a surprising fact if bitcoin cross 12000$ by the year 2020.

In this year btc will go to moon i think. after the halving the price will go high. already the price started increasing day by day.

I am hundred percent sure that bitcoin will reach that amount this year and even pass it, bitcoin will reach 12,000usd before April and go way above it after the halving has past, this is bitcoin year to break through and it will reach new prices heights.

That is still unknown. We just started this 2020 year and only a month passed since the new year. We can't really see whether bitcoin can reach the 12.000 mark or not. But right now, bitcoin needs to reach the 10.000 mark first if you want them to reach higher than 10k mark such as 12k or higher.

it can be,bitcoin halving is coming so less supplies with high demands can increase its price. just hoping to increase more.

No one can guess price which can be up to him, but most of analysts say that there rise to 14000 $ over the coming months and i think he will more than that during 2020

I am very happy to be here to help everyone,
If you benefit from my comment, do not forget to click on  ❤️

On 12/12/2019 at 5:58 PM, Satya31 said:

According to today's condition of market and the growth of volume of crypto I think there is a probability that bitcoin will cross $12000 in 2020 definitely. Also the bitcoin chart analysis gives a little bit hint of this. 

On 12/12/2019 at 5:58 PM, Satya31 said:

It's already 2020. The bitcoin's price in usd is almost 12,000 . I hope it will increase and reach that amount. But don't worry , it's still the second month of the year.

17 hours ago, julianstifler said:

your question is difficult to understand by me, can you explain the purpose of your question. What coin do you have? in your opinion, from the coins you have, which coins have the potential to get abundant profits, and mention the reasons?

I did not ask any question, but for the coin with potential i would say LTC, DASH and perhaps XRP.

Currently bitcoin is doing very good and its rise from barrier of 6000$ now its around 9000 to 9500 which is not bad at all if its staying here for some good time then surely we can expect this is going to touch 15000$ in long run even its can cross this figure and about this 12000$ its mostly achieveable target for bitcoin in coming months with demand and supply both are on positive run.

Welcome with me
We are on 02/03/2020 and the price of bitcoin exceeded $ 9,000
I see that before the half event in March, the price will be over $ 12,000

Bitcoin is the most expensive and famous coin in all other cryptocurrencies and it will grow to $12000 soon because it's Breaking the record of all cryptocurrencies in the cryptocurrency market.

I expected bitcoin price can goes to high at least 25000$ in this year because we can earn much profit from bitcoin if we hold it for at least one year time period and enjoying it.