Different kind of wallets for cryptos. - Page 5 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Different kind of wallets for cryptos.

On 12/11/2019 at 5:06 PM, Badman001 said:

Yaa use trust wallet, coinbase and many other wallet u seen in playstore

But form my recommendation use coinbase which is more secure than other wallet ..

There are different types of wallet , mate. Well Trust wallet is the best multicurrency wallet. If you are more concerned regarding the security of the cryptocurrency holdings, you might use hardware wallets like Trezor , Ledger Nano etc. 

I also use coins.ph to keep my bitcoins, its a very safe wallet because i have use it for sometime and my coins are very safe there. Its like paypal in philipines because its among the top 5 payments app there. 

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 12/11/2019 at 1:21 PM, Badman001 said:

Yaa use trust wallet, coinbase and many other wallet u seen in playstore

But form my recommendation use coinbase which is more secure than other wallet ..

Yes I also think coinbase is a secured wallet it's great to use as it also supports different crypto coins and it has many functionalities as compared to som other wallets.

1 hour ago, George10 said:

Yes I also think coinbase is a secured wallet it's great to use as it also supports different crypto coins and it has many functionalities as compared to som other wallets.

I will advice you to use a safe non custodian  wallet, Coinomi and atomic wallet are the best for mobile, using electrum if interested to keep only bitcoin.  

On 5/5/2020 at 10:04 AM, CnapmaK said:

Yobit is not a wallet. Do you know diference bewteen exchange and wallet? Yobit is an exchange. We can hold our crypto inside this exchange for trading. What abour kind of wallets, there are Hardware wallets, Paper wallets and Online wallets.

Do not get @Crypto123 wrong, in his reply, he said if you want a wallet and you want to trade. All exchanges are not wallet but they have wallet of their own. The best way to trade are exchanges. 

Hardwear waller doesn't depend on yobit or any other wallets.it's a wallet by it's own.there will be device to use your Hardwear wallet.you can start with mobile apps wallet just like trust wallet or coinbase.

The digital currency portfolio is similar in its work to the bank account, 
and through the wallet also the digital currency can be used to buy and sell online 
and there are wallets for me to trade digital currencies, and you can buy 
and sell bitcoin and other digital currencies through it,
 while there are other portfolios that do not provide 
this service and store digital currencies only

There is a special and external wallet, there is a wallet in the platforms, and there are temporary wallets. This means that there are different types of wallets and the best external wallet

Life is great and enjoy it

Choosing the right wallet is really important for everyone who is interested in this cryptocurrencies world! There is really a strong competitions between wallets' companies and each one trying to be the most secured and popular.. Also we should be aware about using hardware wallets because they are become more popular day by day.

There are different types of wallets categorised based on certain criteria like security, accessibility, platform etc. I will join you a link to some article for proper clarification but I need to correct somethings; Faucethub, Yobit are not types of wallet, there is difference between exchanges, wallets and microwallet. Exchanges, faucets might have in-built wallet for keeping crypto assets temporarily (they shouldn't be stored there permanently mainly for safety) for trading purpose but they are not wallet and should never be treated as such. Read This Article on Coinsura .

Because there are so many sites that offers virtual wallet what is their difference how can I select? What should I use? Now I am currently holding my bitcoins on coins.ph. Is it safe to hold my crypto currency assets there? 

• +1 3
  • +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Blockchain, CoinBase, Exodus, Atomic, Trust are some of the best and secure crypto online wallets, I suggest you to move your coins in any of these wallets. Hardware wallets are offline wallets and these are more secure then all others but you need to purchase these wallets. So use any reputable online wallet, your funds will be safe.

For only bitcoin, electrum is better. 

For ethereum, MEW is better. 

For multiple coin, coinomi, atomic and trust wallets are better. 

For safety, hardware watts are best.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

2 hours ago, kundupomi2993 said:

but the most reliable and secure of all is the Coinbase Wallet, Blockchain Wallet, and Trust Wallet.

Hardware wallets are the most secure. Most reliable are the ones you have keys to, the ones you can use keys to unlock your coins on blockchains. You need to know more about wallets. 

• +1 3
  • +2 1

In crypto market so many types wallet exist but its depends which purpose we use this wallets, like for trading then use exchange wallets like coinbase yobit, only for store funds then use hardware wallets like trust wallet are mew wallets for security reason, but use only trustable and reliable wallet's.

• +2 2

1 hour ago, Motidepada said:

Yo bit is not a wallet, it is an exchange, you can trade on yobit and store certain amount of coins but she it cones to permanent storage or long term storage, you will need hardware wallet.

Yobit is truly not a wallet but has been maintaining a strong security ever since it was created in 2014, it is almost six years now and they are still reputed, I have funds there that I have even not collected before. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

20 hours ago, sidalilaroma85 said:

The crypto wallet is very many now and so much of them are scam and not trusted, so it better to use of the following wallets as blockchain wallet and coibase and Jaxx also huobi by this way you close the wallet subject deffinnetly

Blockchain needs email to access right? Yes

Coinbase does not have private keys? Yes. 

Jaxx and huobi, i do not know much about it but I have heard good info about them both, I know huobi global, a great exchange that is so secure, but not knowing they have a wallet. 

• +1 2

There are many types of crypto wallets available online today. My favorite crypto wallet is coinbase wallet. I have been using coinbase wallet for the last 3-4 years. It is actually a crypto wallet. I would suggest you try using coinbase wallet as crypto wallet you will benefit.

On 7/24/2020 at 8:24 AM, Manomano said:

There are many wallets, but the distinction among them in phrases of safety and simplicity of use,

A good wallet should be used friendly, suppose to be easily access, should provide seed phrase and also has private keys, should not request for kyc. These are all the good qualities of wallets. 

• +1 3

On 7/4/2020 at 3:08 PM, Honny143 said:

In crypto market so many types wallet exist but its depends which purpose we use this wallets, like for trading then use exchange wallets like coinbase yobit, only for store funds then use hardware wallets like trust wallet are mew wallets for security reason, but use only trustable and reliable wallet's.

Not exchange wallet, there is nothing called as a whole exchange wallet, all exchanges have wallet but not called exchange wallet,  they are still referred to as exchanges. Know that  exchanges are often hacked, use the ones that has not been hacked before. 

• +1 1

21 hours ago, ndadukun12 said:

It is very secured and seen by many as the most powerful way to safe your money.

Hardware wallets are not used to save money, you have to be specific the money you are talking about, they are used to save cryptocurrencies.

21 hours ago, ndadukun12 said:

Hardware wallets as the name reads means it is an hardware device similar to use flash drive that you connect to your computer

They are not similar to hard drive in function and both there work are very different.

• +1 1

There are wallets and there are exchanges, a wallet is officially for storing coins only and not trading. But an exchange has many things you can exchange crypto, investing, trading, lend, borrow and many more features (but they have different features). 

• +2 1

On 8/14/2020 at 9:56 AM, Abuyaman said:

I dont want too many wallets even they have alot i only lime the wallet that earned my trust this one is the coinbase wallet this wallet makes me feel si secured and also it makes me feel good every time.

Well, coinbase wallet is truly secure and safe to use but I do not like the wallet because I have no private key generation for me. The wallet is API wallet or custodial, and I can not use custodial wallets. Noncustodial wallets ate better for me as I use private keys to control my coins. 

As everyone know there are many wallet which are using different users different wallet so I will only suggest you the wallet which im using is the coinbase it's easy to use and easy to understand and full secure but you can use other also you have mentioned in your comments..

• +1 1

Dear, there are many types of digital wallets, which can be divided into three groups: software, hardware, and paper wallets. Most digital wallets are software programs, which makes them better than hardware wallets. However, hardware wallets are the safest alternative for large sums. The paper wallets are a wallet printed on a piece of paper and their use is now considered outdated and unreliable.

There is no definite answer that it is safe. Since all crypto wallets are private enterprises. It's like trusting a stranger with your money because others trust. In such cases, I would recommend a few strangers in order to reduce the likelihood of losing your entire wallet. My recommendations:
Blockchain
MetaMask
Trust Wallet