Different kind of wallets for cryptos. - Page 3 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Different kind of wallets for cryptos.

Yes, hardware wallets are very different from the other wallets. In fact the wallets on faucethub and so on are less secure than the hardware wallets. Hence the expensive price of hardware wallets. However, if you have a lot of crypto, then i would definitely suggest that you use a hardware wallet oz it is free of hackers. But other than that continue to use faucethub and so on.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I think Coinbase, blockchain, trust wallet, coinomi is the best cryptocurrency wallet. There are plenty of wallets available for cryptocurrency.

i'm sure many wallets now are safe to apply. And it depends for your desire, i actually now use a variety of wallets that help ERC20 to make it simpler to use.

If you want safe and secure wallets then I suggested you trust wallet and yobit wallet both are secured and comfortable in working. 

there are a lot of wallet available for holding balance. coinph wallet is also good wallet to hold balance. but i am use coinbase wallet most because coinbase is most popular and easy then other wallet.

Mainly two category will be the best to describe the types of crypto wallets. They are Hot wallets and Cold wallet. Hot wallets are online wallets used to store funds and crypto online. Cold wallets are utterly operated offline and highly secured.

On 12/11/2019 at 8:27 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

I am new on crypto world just became active here September this year. And I am confuse of the wallets.? What are the so called hardware wallet. Does it differ on the wallet on yobit? Or on the wallet on coins.ph? Or on the wallet on faucet hub? Please guys enlighten me because I am confuse. Because there are so many sites that offers virtual wallet what is their difference how can I select? What should I use? Now I am currently holding my bitcoins on coins.ph. Is it safe to hold my crypto currency assets there? 

First Yobit is not wallet it's exchange, where you trade.

You have four type of wallets:

- Hardware (example: https://www.ledger.com )

- Desktop (example: https://www.exodus.io/desktop )

- Mobile (example: https://www.exodus.io/mobile )

- Online (example: https://www.blockchain.com )

And https://coins.ph is not wallet, like they write on their website "Pay bills, buy load, buy digital currencies and send money" I dont see that they write "hold your cryptocurrency".

FaucetHub was micro wallet for faucets, and was not real wallet which you can back up.

For ERC-20 tokens wallets I recommend you to check this topic:

And I suggest you to research little more about cryptocurrency wallets and how to back up wallet.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

There are some trustworthy wallets. With these you can use them for trading and investing.  These wallets are very safe and affordable.  I suggest you use some wallets.  Such as: blockchain wallet, Yobit wallet, Coinbase wallet.

There are many kinds of wallets in the cryptoworld. Cause there are a lot of currencies and they need a secure wallet to get stored in. I personally use coinbase and trustwallet. 

On 20.02.2020 at 09:55, MohammadMohsin said:

There are many kinds of wallets in the cryptoworld. Cause there are a lot of currencies and they need a secure wallet to get stored in. I personally use coinbase and trustwallet. 

I'm beyond any doubt numerous wallets presently are secure to utilize. And it depends on your choice, I myself presently utilize a part of wallets that bolster ERC20 to create it simpler to use.Those wallet you say are web wallet and a few are in trade wallet which is so called hot wallet.

2 minutes ago, bosnoso said:

Yes there are numerous wallet in cryptos like believe wallet, coinbase wallet etc. But I am utilizing coinbase wallet.  I feel secure in coinbase wallet. Which wallet you utilized it's depends on you

A good choice, I myself sometimes use more trust wallet. And on my smartphone, I have a lot of crypto wallets. Everything is a wallet that is widely used.

In this day and age, we can find many good crypto wallets. And choose a wallet according to your needs, because every wallet has different features.

There are a lot of application for trading cryptocurrency. Coinbase wallet is one of the best wallet in the market. I love coinbase. It is safe, trusted and secured. It is also faster in trading.also we cam use blockchain, yobit etc.This is a great wallet. It is one of the popular cryptocurrency wallet. It is used by all over the world. It is faster, trusted and secured. I just love it. I have been using is for a long time and I am fully surprised with it service and facilities.Bitcoin is one of the popular cryptocurrency in the market. It is the most traded cryptocurrency in the market.

On 12/11/2019 at 12:21 PM, Badman001 said:

Yaa use trust wallet, coinbase and many other wallet u seen in playstore

But form my recommendation use coinbase which is more secure than other wallet ..

yes that's the most recommend crypt wallet out there as it is the most popular and has a simple user interface. 

The hardware wallet or offline wallet is a popular wallet to store your crypto in your personal wallet and is not linked to the crypto site. Examples of hardware wallets like Trezor T and Ledger Nano. have different security and functions.

I think Coinbase, Blockchain, Trust Wallet are the best cryptocurrency wallets. There are plenty of wallets available for cryptocurrency.

There are a large number of electronic portfolios of encrypted currencies! But everyone has the freedom to choose .. For me the best Trust Wallet portfolio because it works in my country and is not prohibited!

There are many kinds of cryptocurrency wallet, we have the online wallet we can find in all website exchange like, Coinbase, Yobit, Binance...... and also in Blockchain, also we have a Paper wallet and a hardware wallet.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

In my opinion there are a lot of wallets available for cryptocurrency. So Coinbase, Blockchain, Trust Wallet are the best cryptocurrency wallets.

19 minutes ago, Asad ur Rehman said:

There are many new old and fraud wallets popping up every now and than.

Coinomi

Blockchain

Coinbase 

The only good wallet in your list is Coinomi.  Coinomi is a non-custodial wallet so it is anonymou and decentralized. It can manage a lot of different coins. It is a great wallet.

• +2 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

6 hours ago, Darrensammy said:

There is something you should always keep in mind when choosing a wallet. You should not use exchanges as your personal wallets because many of them are vulnerable to computer attacks and you can lose your money.

This is a good advice. Too many people are nor aware about it. If the exchange close (remember Cryptopia), users loose their funds...

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

As you are a beginner and a new user in the Crypto world so I would like to suggest you to choose the best wallet and a secure wallet for your coins and balances which could protect it from many scammers and hackers don't believe in any such wallets by seeing any profit in it.

• +3 1

here are lots of separate kinds of wallet. Which brand of wallet are you choose to use?  Are you lack to purpose exact safety measures wallet?

if you be after that typeface of wallet  you container service coinomi wallet.

• +1 1

There are a lot of wallets today for crypto.

But I think Coinbase is best wallet.

I personally use this wallet.

It is secure, very easy to use and have many advanced features.

You can get Coinbase application from playstore or visit direct their website.

• Useful or interesting 1