Different kind of wallets for cryptos. - Page 4 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Different kind of wallets for cryptos.

Many different kinds of mobile Wallet in crypto market. Many mobile Wallet provider inside dex exchange with coin store. Erc-20coin support Wallet available google playstore.

• +4 1

I'm sure diversity wallets today are easiness to accountbenefit. And it depends on your choice, I myself today accountbenefit a lot of wallets that credit ERC20 to make it easier to gain.

• +2 1

On 2/26/2020 at 2:21 PM, ashraful25 said:

There are 5 Different Types Of Crypto Wallet

1. Hardware Wallets 

2. Paper Wallets

3. Desktop Wallets

4. Mobile Wallets

5. Web Wallets 

Mobile wallet is not 100% protected. A virus hidden in your phone can break your wallet and steal your investment. The best choice is a cold wallet. When using any mobile wallet there is a chance that you will lose cryptocurrencies

• Useful or interesting 1

44 minutes ago, KURTAULI said:

Mobile wallet is not 100% protected. A virus hidden in your phone can break your wallet and steal your investment. The best choice is a cold wallet. When using any mobile wallet there is a chance that you will lose cryptocurrencies

There is some basic precaution to take to stay away from a smartphone virus infection. Example: when you download an app, do it by visiting the official website.

• +2 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

The hardware wallets are like a USB, I mean yiu can have them in your packet, they are offline wallet, they are different from yobit wallet because yobit wallet is an online one, and can be hacked, but the hardware wallets are good and the hacking is low, yiu can't hack them easily 

The portfolios provided by faucets and platforms are not very safe and may also stop at any moment. This is why you must obtain your own personal wallet and have a return key in order to protect your currencies.

• +2 1

THINK POSITIVE

On 3/10/2020 at 2:39 PM, bitcoinb said:

There is some basic precaution to take to stay away from a smartphone virus infection. Example: when you download an app, do it by visiting the official website.

What about all apps. Be specific and say while downloading wallet app. Also, you suppose not to be using the phone to browse. Use it for cryptocurrencies and also have a strong antivirus. 

• +3 1

Welcome to the field as well as in the forum between us here. If you are searching for the types of portfolios and they are better, I advise you to visit this topic because he explains the portfolios in detail: https://cryptotalk.org/topic/548-bitcoin-wallets/?do=findComment&comment=5833561

Welcome to the field as well as in the forum between us here. If you are searching for the types of portfolios and they are better, I advise you to visit this topic because he explains the portfolios in detail: https://cryptotalk.org/topic/548-bitcoin-wallets/?do=findComment&comment=5833561

• +2 1

7 hours ago, hunasaloow said:

I prefer to use a trust wallet, which is very safe and secure, I use this wallet to hold cryptocurrencies, most people use this wallet to hold cryptocurrencies. any other private wallets where you have complete control over them because you have your private keys, secret phrases and restored seeds, in case you ever lose them. There are many wallets out there, do some research before you choose the wallet you want to use.

Trust wallet is a reliable wallet among other online wallets but if you see the ratings, Blockchain and Coinbase wallets are the best ones. However, if you want to hold cryptocurrency, there is nothing better than cold (hardware) wallets. Trust wallet is an online wallet and is not as safe as Trezor and Ledger for holding coins for a long time. Online wallets are suitable for holding coins for a short period so that you can access them fast for trading and converting them.

• +1 1

Hello mate , you can use coinbase , trust wallet , blockchain , wazirx , yobit wallets to store your crypto currency. These all have top notch security system. But if you want more secure wallet then i would suggest you to store in offline wallets.

The most important thing you should look at before registering in any wallet is its security system and the fees for withdrawing it. I advise you to use a blockchain wallet as this wallet has a very strong protection system and is free from errors

14 hours ago, DoboniAyuuii said:

Trust wallet is reliable but don't compare. As for me, I still prefer some other wallets. I have been in crypto world now for some months and I know trust wallet is good but not like some. It is also online wallet which makes it not to be as good like hardware wallets. 

You only quoted a small part of my post and tell me not to compare! If you read my whole post, you will find that I also mentioned that Blockchain and Coinbase are better choices due to higher ratings. I even explained about the better safety of hardware wallets and named two of them as the best ones for long term holding. So, in fact you haven't add anything new to my post and just quoted it and repeated what I have already said!

I have use many wallets and  i found some good wallets out of these which are blockchain wallet, trust wallet, atomic wallet and metamask wallet. 

• +3 1

i Would personally suggest the use of well reputed crypto currency wallets out there onbthe Google Play store that has good reviews and user ratings, and not to fall for fake wallets that are also out there meant to scam user of thier tokkens, you should try out coin base, I block chain wallet, Luno Wallet, or even trust wallet. 

We cannot confuse the currency wallets because they are very numerous and there is a sincere and fraudulent one. Therefore, I always recommend to everyone to use a blockchain wallet and coinbac wallet because these wallets are the most famous online wallet.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/11/2019 at 12:57 PM, josephrioveros123 said:

I am new on crypto world just became active here September this year. And I am confuse of the wallets.? What are the so called hardware wallet. Does it differ on the wallet on yobit? Or on the wallet on coins.ph? Or on the wallet on faucet hub? Please guys enlighten me because I am confuse. Because there are so many sites that offers virtual wallet what is their difference how can I select? What should I use? Now I am currently holding my bitcoins on coins.ph. Is it safe to hold my crypto currency assets there? 

Yes hardware wallet are more secured wallets than the online ones. Although many people use the online crypto currency wallets such as blockchain wallet and coinbase wallet. 

On 12/11/2019 at 9:27 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

I am new on crypto world just became active here September this year. And I am confuse of the wallets.? What are the so called hardware wallet. Does it differ on the wallet on yobit? Or on the wallet on coins.ph? Or on the wallet on faucet hub? Please guys enlighten me because I am confuse. Because there are so many sites that offers virtual wallet what is their difference how can I select? What should I use? Now I am currently holding my bitcoins on coins.ph. Is it safe to hold my crypto currency assets there? 

I wouldn't recommend holding your coins in this website you are using. In fact I would advise you to better hold your crypto in an exchange if you are to use services like these. Since you are from philippines I would suggest to do google search and figure out if it is safe or not.

The most secure wallets are the wallets that are not connected to the Internet, which are called cold wallets such as the hardware wallets and paper wallets. These wallets are very safe and difficult to penetrate and are considered the best, therefore I advise you to use them.

Hardware wallets are wallets with great security, it is a real wallet, the level of security or security is at its maximum. Hard wallets are completely different from regular web wallets. Hard wallets are quite expensive. Some typical hardware wallets are nano X / S ledger, trezor or keepkey

On 4/17/2020 at 5:41 PM, joy025 said:

We all know that different people with different choices and opinions about this cryptocurrency have created many websites. It depends on your preference, I myself currently use an ERC20 reinforced parcel to make it easier to use. Thanks

People will have different opinions because some do not know what they are even talking about, some even say shit with confidence, how can people recommend wallets with no private keys? This is not right at all. 

Now days you see Many crypto wallet there security are diferent from each other, The main purpose on crypto wallet is hold crypto. I sugeste you to use blockchain wallet because there security syestem is so hard and its simple to use.

If you want you use so many wallet for crypto currency

I consider two types of wallet depending on the use. First is the cryptowallet where you can put and store your crypto. Second is the exchange wallet and the best example is yobit exchange this is where you can also store your cryptocurrency and also you can use it to make your crypto grow by having some investment and trading.

Wallets are basically based on two types. Hot or online wallets and cold or offline wallets. Offline wallets are very secure but you cannot trade directly from there i guess. Most of the users use the online wallets. And the wallets are quite trustworthy for some of them. I use Coinbase wallet. There are also several wallets available  that gives good features to the users. Electreum, Coinbase,Blockchain, Trust etc wallets are good. 

On 12/11/2019 at 10:27 AM, josephrioveros123 said:

Hardware wallets us the device wallet, that's you buy this wallet device and it shape is looking like USB flash, but is not USB flash, it is only the officially wallet device or hardware wallet, and this are the most leading secured wallet for your cryptocurrencies.

On 4/25/2020 at 12:04 PM, kingofsay said:

I do not recommend keeping a large amount of money there, I recommend using Coinbase, blockchain or electrum wallets. There are many wallets available and you can read about each specific type if you do a quick search on Google. It can be very useful and supports many types of tokens, trustworthy wallets are good and secure wallets

If you trust your level of your security is very privacy, you can use any wallet even if you have a large amount of funds, for example blockchain is very large wallet that you can keep huge amount.