Different kind of wallets for cryptos. - Page 6 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
josephrioveros123

Different kind of wallets for cryptos.

Also newby in crypto thing, but i know that blockchain is safe, so, also i wanted to tell thanx for every guy here for that helpful info.

Yes, you can keep currencies in the (yobit) platform because it is one of the strongest trading and investment platforms that exist today, the arena and the wallet is distinguished by its ease of use and the high degree of safety, so you do not worry about your money

Paper wallet, software wallet, custodial wallet, non-custodial wallet, hardware wallets are the different forms of the crypto wallets but I can recommend you for choosing hardware wallets.

I think you have a confusion. hardware wallets is not like yobit wallet. as your holding some wallet so suggest you to block chain wallet or coinbase wallet.

hardware wallets have been used to store cryptocurrency for a long time. Not your exchanges wallets, they may be closed at any moment.

2 minutes ago, xibew3 said:

hardware wallets have been used to store cryptocurrency for a long time. Not your exchanges wallets, they may be closed at any moment.

I agree with you: Safer than stock exchange wallets, I recommend using them because the stock exchange may close at any moment and lose your money.

Dear friend and colleague of I can tell you what I know about the wallets, some so-called Cold wallets, these do not need an internet connection and other on-line wallets are usually such as coinbase and that style but I would recommend Cold wallets where the ones are More secure since you do not need an internet connection, therefore, it is more difficult for your cryptocurrencies to be stolen. These Cold wallets there are paper ones where the private and public keys go and another are the so-called hardware wallets such as Ledger Nano
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
A big greeting

• +1 1

48 minutes ago, ramonn22 said:

Dear friend and colleague of I can tell you what I know about the wallets, some so-called Cold wallets, these do not need an internet connection and other on-line wallets are usually such as coinbase and that style but I would recommend Cold wallets where the ones are More secure since you do not need an internet connection, therefore, it is more difficult for your cryptocurrencies to be stolen. These Cold wallets there are paper ones where the private and public keys go and another are the so-called hardware wallets such as Ledger Nano
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
A big greeting

Cold wallets are good, but I find it difficult to open a paper wallet, also hardware wallets are difficult to get and expensive, I went for coinbase which is better. It is safe and it will cost you nothing but free to download. 

There are many types of wallets which are  available online or on play store . According to my knowledge there are few wallets are very secure and trusted like trust wallet and blockchain wallet.

I also use blockchain wallet because it's security is very tight and easy to use. 

Now days you see Many crypto wallet there security are diferent from each other, The main purpose on crypto wallet is hold crypto. I sugeste you to use blockchain wallet because there security syestem is so hard and its simple to use.

If you want you use so many wallet for crypto currency

selling and trading cryptocurrencies using both exchanges and cryptocurrency wallets. If you wish to invest your fiat currency (such as US Dollars) into a cryptoasset, you will need to set up an online account. Currently, Coinbase is the most popular and among the safest methods one can use. On Coinbase, you can buy and hold the most popular, and useful, cryptocurrencies, chiefly Bitcoin and Ethereum. We will get to why these two are so useful later on. After you have set up this wallet, you can use your wallet’s address to receive coins and the ability to send coins to other wallets.

Hardware wallets as the name reads means it is an hardware device similar to use flash drive that you connect to your computer and perform operations. It is very secured and seen by many as the most powerful way to safe your money.

Coinbase is a large crypotcurrency site, offering many services, including cryptocurrency exchanges and wallets. The Coinbase wallet supports a number of digital currencies, like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Etheremu, and Bitcoin cash, making it an ideal solution for people dealing in more than one cryptocurrency.

There are different kinds of wallets for cryptocurrency. There are the two main kinds of wallets which is the software wallet and hardware wallet. If you are looking for convenience, then the software wallet is for you. But if what you wanted is security, then you should go with hardware wallet.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/20/2019 at 12:53 AM, Sedy said:

There are many new,old and fraud wallets popping up every now and then. Some fees are like 40%-60% ,those wallets are stealing your money right outta your pocket. Nobody uses them anyway. They're not safe too. I guess in crypto world the old ones are the most trusted wallets .

you use the hardware device to sign transactions and they're very hard if not impossible to hack.  You can take a look on Amazon, because they sell a lot of them.  The Ledger nano s and x models, and trezor are the most popular, but there are other good ones.

There are different types of wallets but all wallets are not same because every wallet has its own privcy and policies.there are many wallets such as trust wallet, blockchain wallet,coin base wallet etc.

3 hours ago, FA19A7BB015 said:

There are different types of wallets but all wallets are not same because every wallet has its own privcy and policies.there are many wallets such as trust wallet, blockchain wallet,coin base wallet etc.

I do not know what you meant as 'wallet has its own privacy'? The recommended wallets are noncustodial, their privacy is equal, they are completely private. But you will need to be the way to maximize the privacy. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

There are many kinds of wallets to use but if you want more safe and secureable wallet then you can choose the blockchain wallet for storing of cryptos.

hi

if i was you, i would download a wallet to your computer. if anything happens to the web page where your online wallet is, all your coins are gone. or if anything happens to your online wallet.

i use exodus & jax liberty to store my coins. its available for windows & mac. i dont know if they offer for mobile phones.

ALWAYS make a back up of your login info, keep your seed info safe ( printed out ), make sure windows is secure, etc. there have been hacks on windows were people were tricked into downloading a file that accessed their wallet login info.

youtube can be a good source of info on different wallets. spend some quality time doing your own investigating on what is best for you, which wallet is most secure, do a google search, etc.

they are your coins, treat them like your bank account & savings.

hope that helps.

ciao

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

I think there are only two kind, and this is according to my own thoughts there are only two , the first one is the online and the offline, the online is the one you can get over the net , you can not use it without the internet and web browser , the other is that which we find from the ofline or the ledger , they are the best for me because you are not pron to hacking.

• +4 1

I suggest,As you are an amateur and a modern-day customer in the Crypto worldwide so I would really like to indicate you to pick the nice pockets and relaxed pockets on your cash and balances that would defend it against many scammers and hackers don't do not forget this type of wallets by means of manner of seeing any income in it.thank you 

There are different kinds of hardware wallets but as you called them it's a piece of hardware, meaning it's something physical that you can touch and not like an online wallet where you have to use your internet to use it.

Here's for example Trezor Hardware Wallet:

image.jpeg.c38758fbcb6014e485076f280247865f.jpeg

You can see it's a piece of equipment that you can use to store your coins offline.

And the main difference is that is controlled only by you - your private keys are under your control. Where online wallet has your private keys stored at their servers.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

In crypto world everyone need trusty wallet so there are many wallets like Blockchain wallet Coinbase wallet which are easy and trusty.  You can use these wallets 

• +1 1

There are various types of wallet.Hardware wallets are most safe.But we cant get them easily.so web wallet and software wallets are best anyone.