Right place for Bitcoin is ....... - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Right place for Bitcoin is .......

There is no use of bitcoin if it is not accessible to common people. So right place for it is of course the wallet of persons who work online and its worst place is scammers

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Why do you care about that? Does it matter? It is digital money and digital gold together. Do we care if it is called by someone in Wall Street a commodity? What will it do to Bitcoin, it will change the network somehow?

Bitcoin doesn't care about any of that . Try to find how it works instead.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

In the future Bitcoin will be a peer to peer currency where your salary will be pay to the minute using LN, and you will see the second evolution of smart contracts and tokens to grow in the LN, today eth  tokens have just created scam tokens and scam ICOs that only took people money but in the future Bitcoin LN tokens will be for real companies with business plans.

By to way I am already using LN to make payments real payments, not yet any salaries, I will pay employees salaries once a days of salaries is just 100 satoshis, people will rather work for 100 satoshis than to risks their money today.

Estoy de acuerdo. También creo que el uso real de la moneda es importante para que este proyecto logre apreciación y muchos más usuarios se suman a su uso. Muchas gracias por el comentario y contribución, éxito y mucho beneficio !!! Buena suerte

• -3 1
  • +3 1

I don't think the government will agree with bitcoin to replace the stock market and other commodities like fiat. I think a suitable place for Bitcoin is an investment as it is now, in the crypto market. This is better than having to follow government regulations.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Most governments are reluctant to adopt Bitcoin because it is an unstable and uncontrollable currency, while major companies and global banks have adopted some of the Bitcoin, but under strict conditions, Bitcoin is a digital currency that is traded over the Internet, I think at some point in the near future, measures will be taken in order to link Bitcoin with fiat currencies and stocks

Well, if bitcoin would be finally regulated by a national government, I don't think it would fit in any of the traditional markets, but the whole cryptocurrency market could be regarded as a separate market, including not only bitcoin but all cryptocurrencies fulfilling potential regulations.

I don't think the government will adopt bitcoin, that's impossible. We see bitcoin as a more profitable investment asset, so that more people will join the cryptocurrency world.

• +1 1

I think no one can replace the stability and demand of the Bitcoin. Because it's a very old coin launched in the market and also many of the biggest investors , sponsors are supporting the Bitcoin. And all the investors are interested to work with the Bitcoin. Thanks for the topic.

If a government decides to adopt Bitcoin it will be considered the savior of the economy for them and nothing less. It will be the driver that will help the national currency become stable again, stop inflation, increase employment and sovereignty and stop the negative effects from growing.

• +3 1

On 12/11/2019 at 6:47 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

My opinion bitcoin is similar with commodity, need to mining and can sell in market the different is only about equipment.

It is probably like you said. I am started with Bitcoin thinking it is an internet currency but after I am looking better it is seem more of a commodity like gold. Gold was for years money too and now it is not but it is used to back the economies. I am think you are right Bitcoin is an asset that can be a commodity that is a store of value.

I agree with you. Bitcoin is more like a commodity and has little to do with currency. the value of bitcoin will continue to climb as it become more of scarce commodity that people want to own. However, this debate of whether bitcoin is a currency or asset still continue.

• +1 1

I don't know a lot about these definitions. I don't actually care if you call it a commodity or a currency. Gold was both wasn't it? So Bitcoin also can be both and perhaps last for as long as lost has done until today. It is the best digital asset we have and don't forget that we are in the digital age.

• +2 1

All of us know that bitcoin and this cryptocurrencies projects affect on the whole international financial system ! so when we see more and more governments and banks accept using bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in their financial transactions so we can say that these crypto projects have successed and they will have a bright future and bitcoin will take a great place!

• +3 1

There are different communities where people are comfortable with when comes to cryptocurrency, for me it is cryptotalk, yobit and some telegram channels.

Bitcoin is a currency and a commodity and is used as a safe deposit box without a bank account, as it is used to store money away from the prying eyes of governments. They are also used as a negotiable financial asset such as stocks or bonds.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I think its not as popular because we have a ration of 1 is to seven in kenya of bitcoin traders verses Forex traders so the truth is , bitcoin is still evolving and so we need to take that into consideration so very important we are able to understand that we are always suppose to look for where its being taken in and it works well for us we need to move with it perfectly

• +4 1

If you are sure that these currencies are counterfeit and you are still storing these currencies, then you are much mistaken because it will become its price.

On 12/11/2019 at 11:00 AM, Afrizal rahman said:

I don't think anyone can replace bitcoin because he is the first coin that is very popular at the moment. even if there is a possibility it will still compete with bitcoin. yes this is my opinion.

Hey mate, you are right no one can replace bitcoin position because Bitcoin is the most popular coin in the cryptocurrency. Now a day's bitcoin popularity increase a lot, that's why lot country accept bitcoin as a payment gateway.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

I think that Bitcoin is a currency, but as you explain it is mined and there is big production cost too. I also think that it can be the new gold and maybe we are very early considering the price of Bitcoin, since there are analysis shown that getting in now will be the best thing to do with your investment funds.

• +2 1

It is not always  necessary  to replace anything,  all the kther things have their own importance  and  cryptocurrency  will arrange  its own too.

This time crypto market is famous than the forex market and this is true becasue i am also a forex trader and i work in this market fro last 8 years and now i am trade in the crypto market and i make good money in it.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

If you need to altercation or trading bitcoin paramount rank is binance and bittered website but if you transfered bitcoin packages to post most excellent position is coin root besides second-hand prevent string wallet for hand down estimate fee and discussion fee.