Right place for Bitcoin is ....... - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Right place for Bitcoin is .......

I believe that it is and will be the currency that moves the entire ecosystem, it is the mother currency and on which the entire crypto market moves, I believe that it will be increasingly used as a refuge of value

On 12/11/2019 at 9:47 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

I see crypto is more popular than forex ( currency, commodity, etc ) and most of us see from the profit, that's true. If government agree to adopt bitcoin which place bitcoin will replace, as currency, commodity, index, stock, mortgage or else?. My opinion bitcoin is similar with commodity, need to mining and can sell in market the different is only about equipment.  I'm sorry about my weird question as newbie I need learn much from all member, thank you.

Both the fiat currencies and the digital currencies have their own worth and no one can replace each other .Government will never replace the Bitcoins because it is virtual and it can be vanish or become low value that anytime.

I think that they will just use it as a secondary payment method, as more and more people are investing in it, and helpfully they will remove cash and  we will pay digitally only.

In my opinion, the best place for Bitcoin is our wallets, as it is considered a smart and successful investment for sure, but it needs patience to make a profit, and I think that trading in Bitcoin is useless, but storing it is excellent, unlike other currencies, because Bitcoin is the leader of the market.

• +1 1

If Bitcoin replaces fiat currencies, the popularity of Bitcoin will increase, and its use will increase in all areas for sale and purchase from different sites and stores, and transactions will become more easy and will be done very quickly.

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency are very important in the modern world now, it have bring another face of making transactions and make earnings through virtual currency and have been helping the economy system of some financial sectors around the world, we hope government should pass bills for crypto to be use everywhere around the world. 

I don't think their is any coin that can replace bit coin because we a know the power that bit coin has from people alot of people prefer to buy and sell it because they make profit

I think that if governments adopt bitcoin, they should definitely use it as a currency especially seeing as it functions so well as a currency online but the transfer fees should be removed completely.

You are mistaken ... I do not think that Bitcoin should be or can be classified among the things you have mentioned ... Bitcoin is a totally different species if it is right to say so... it belongs to exchanges and wallets and it can never be classified as a fixed coin.

I don't know why so many people say that crypto and bitcoin will exchange currencies, commodities, stocks, etc.
Even if governments adopt and approve crypto, crypto will not replace something else, but rather it will be one of the new ways to pay and deal,
One of the best ways in the future is also crypto, but with that Fiat Money will still exist, but dealing in crypto will be much greater.

Perhaps adopting it will be a positive sign for us, but nothing can replace Bitcoin, everything will remain valuable, but over time, the bitcoin will be adopted and some commodities may depend on the price of Bitcoin and its fluctuations.

• +2 1

Bitcoin right place in crypto world. No bank will adopt bitcoin because it is use for illegal activities and most of the countries don't accept bitcoin. Bitcoin right place is in crypto world and no cryptocurrency can defeat bitcoin . Bitcoin is really valuable and famous and no one can deny that. 

I think that as Bitcoin is a safe place to stand BTC through YouTube, we are successful in securing it. Whether it is a Padme or American Bank deposited in the place, it is a safe place for our Bitcoin

• +4 1

I think bitcoin soon accepted as an alternative or secondary currency because other country will not want to make their currency useless because of crypto currency

• +4 1

The Cryptotalk Forum for Bitcoin is really one of the best sites that can be easily monetized by posting here. Join the Cryptotalk Forum for Bitcoin Collection.  Bitcoin is easily provided through relevant and constructive posts here.  Which depends on the post rating.  And cryptocurrency and the crypto world can be easily understood. I really enjoy the very best time Cryptotalk is one of the sources for crypto ideas.

The best place for the bitcoin is the some exchanges or wallets likr coinbase blockchain coinomi.coinbase has many users in the europe united state of america .and coinbase is a trust worthy wallet

• +4 1

On 12/11/2019 at 9:47 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

I see crypto is more popular than forex ( currency, commodity, etc ) and most of us see from the profit, that's true. If government agree to adopt bitcoin which place bitcoin will replace, as currency, commodity, index, stock, mortgage or else?. My opinion bitcoin is similar with commodity, need to mining and can sell in market the different is only about equipment.  I'm sorry about my weird question as newbie I need learn much from all member, thank you.

BTC touch the 34,000$ high this time and in just 1 month it can easily touch the 50,000$ and that time the other ALT coins will also go high and make a new high record this time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin is a very trustable and preferable currency and if it is possible that it's exchanges are available on the country basis like the many of the countries accept the importance of the Bitcoin then it will be a big achievement by the cryptocurrency. It will be a very good thing if a Bitcoin is accepted word widely.

• +1 1

Bitcoin have a great popularity in the world which helps the bitcoin to achieve a great milestone, bitcoin have a great power to overcome every kind of currency and it is a great achievement of the crypto currency. Bitcoin is located at the correct place because it had helped the bitcoin to show the exact power.

The best is that he has told about the profit but all the improvement is not happening. And then after that it is now that we can work below us in our dock but there is a good amount, yet there will be battery, you can come or work. 

My friend's security way to save the coin coin is the conservatives to save encrypted currencies because they use a tremendous encryption method in a format that is impossible to break it so it is the perfect way to save the composition Thank you

I believe that it could be included in the food and service market, since this would promote adoption by individuals, who see this as an alternative to not queuing, simply by having their wallet they can pay in moments, a revolution that today it is needed.

The right place for bitcoin is crytotalk bitcoin for me because we have different bitcoin for me I can only invest on bitcoin I take it as the legit one among all and am happy to even no this and also know how it operate in the world thanks.

• +1 1

If you want to exchange or trading bitcoin best place is binance and bittrex website.But if you transfered bitcoin mail to mail best site is coinbase also used blockchain wallet for lower costing fee and exchange fee

The Right place for bitcoin is world's community. I mean if government adopt the bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies, it may help many people to earn from it because you can earn profit using cryptocurrencies