Right place for Bitcoin is ....... - Page 13 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Right place for Bitcoin is .......

the forex is the market where you can sell or buy things and the cryptocurrency is the money with the help of the which you can do a lot of things and even can buy other currency the fiat one easily.

I think this very difficult to adopt the bitcoin as a national currency because it has a high price and value. But if we want to invest or store the bitcoin then I will say that the trust wallet is best for everyone because this is very secure.

It not easy to accept bitcoin as fiat money by government.  But this step would work according to time base. But both have different value and different features. So both are working and so we can wait ,what would happen next. But bitcoin have ability to adopt so many other thing and this way if efforts is good and fine.

My 

advice to store your bitcoin(if you want to hold for long term eg. 5yrs.or more) is only in paper wallet.. Not your keys not your BITCOINS.....

YEAH if you want to trade then try to put your btc on top exchanges(eg- binance. 

I think if governments around the world would adopt cryptocurrency then  bitcoin will still maintain it rightful position as the most important and expensive crypto coin.

There are a ton of scrambled computerized monetary forms, yet the most elevated material worth is fairly a material worth. Whenever affirmed, it will be inside the conditions and norms of worldwide monetary stacks. Together we ascend towards a splendid and splendid future for the computerized money

I do not think that I agree with you or that I understand you well, but in my opinion Bitcoin is a great alternative to any currency as it achieves greater ease in dealing and its transactions are done more quickly, and I think that the idea of Bitcoin being intangible is wonderful, especially with regard to the epidemic that we are living in now

• +3 1

On 3/4/2021 at 2:08 PM, David 72 said:

My 

advice to store your bitcoin(if you want to hold for long term eg. 5yrs.or more) is only in paper wallet.. Not your keys not your BITCOINS.....

YEAH if you want to trade then try to put your btc on top exchanges(eg- binance. 

Yes, this is a very good advice, when we plan to hold onto our cryptocurrecy for a year or more, the we should use a wallet that has some security and it internationally recognize, so binance is the number one choice.

My friend, I do not think that a cryptocurrency will appear that can replace the Bitcoin currency, it is the most common cryptocurrency in the world, and the conditions that helped Bitcoin to achieve this are difficult to repeat again so I think that Bitcoin will remain the best cryptocurrency.

• +4 1

Bitcoin will remain the first in the cryptocurrency market and there will be no change between it and the Forex because both are important, but there may be a strategy to integrate them, which contributes to supporting the global economy as it is not necessary to dispense with paper currencies and commodities

I think that cryptocurrencies are a way to invest only and make a profit, I will not prefer to buy or sell with them because they are very volatile in price and your deal can turn from profit to loss in a short time

Dear friend, if you mean that Bitcoin will be put in place of fiat currencies, then this is incorrect, Bitcoin will not be placed as a national currency, it can be adopted in stores, as a way to sell through Bitcoin, but only in some stores, so the best place to put cryptocurrencies  It is a private wallet, through which you can buy the price with Bitcoin.

As for me, I think that if cryptocurrencies are adopted by governments, Bitcoin will be treated as an asset in which the rest of the cryptocurrencies are valued, as is the case for gold at the present time.

Forex market is the best market for trading because i am doing from last 8 years in the market and so many peoples will make good amount of money in this market with just low investment. Forex is best and good.

• +1 1

I think that Bitcoin will be a good alternative to gold if it is accepted by governments, but if it is done, I do not think it can be classified as a commodity, but rather a cover for the rest of the cryptocurrencies, and I believe that the rest of the cryptocurrencies can be considered investment assets or a currency used for payment

I can not imagine any currency which it will be better than the bitcoin because it is the origin of the crypto currencies and all of us love it.

It is true that the Bitcoin currency has achieved very great fame, but at the present time this currency cannot replace monetary currencies due to the presence of many obstacles that prevent this thing

The right place for bitcoin is, of course, the whole world or be used worldwide if the use of cryptocurrency will be legalized by all the country then the place of bitcoin will be the whole world, as we use it every day and every transaction we do.

• +3 1

My dear friend Bitcoin is the basis considering that it has its own blockchain network in addition to being the oldest when it was invented by Satoshis in 2009 and blockchain allows the distribution of cryptocurrencies and the transition from centralization to decentralization so I think Bitcoin is the best currency. All appreciation.

Acceptance of bitcoin as a medium of trade and payment is the best place for it. 

Bitcoin and blockchain were revolutionary in the financial industry because they could be free, decentralised, and trustworthy without the backing of any organisation. The most successful use will be as a universally accepted form of payment.

I do not think that cryptocurrencies are more common as you said, I think that there is a great work that cryptocurrencies must do in order to gain the necessary confidence, in fact I do not think that these currencies can replace local currencies, but rather they will be on their side

• +5 1

I think it depends on what platform that person is comfortable and how that person manage to control his money on buying and selling it on any trading platform. At the end of the day, you are the one who manage your own money.

Edited by Michailma

Bitcoin differs from commodities greatly in terms of price, commodity prices are somewhat fixed, cryptocurrency prices are related to supply and demand, and I do not think that there is anything that will replace cryptocurrencies in the future.

• +1 1

If only Bitcoin were used in the world financial system. I think this is the best place for it. That would be a great improvement for all of us, I mean Bitcoin price could go very very up after that.