Right place for Bitcoin is ....... - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nicolas1234789

Right place for Bitcoin is .......

On 12/11/2019 at 10:17 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

I see crypto is more popular than forex ( currency, commodity, etc ) and most of us see from the profit, that's true. If government agree to adopt bitcoin which place bitcoin will replace, as currency, commodity, index, stock, mortgage or else?. My opinion bitcoin is similar with commodity, need to mining and can sell in market the different is only about equipment.  I'm sorry about my weird question as newbie I need learn much from all member, thank you.

I think if government adopt bitcoin then other coins will also adopted. It could be used as currency, stock and index. Because it is a currency, second it can be used to trade on exchanges and also it can be used as index to measure other crypto coins.

14 hours ago, JahidHasan Nirob said:

Bitcoins right place is i think internet becouse we taking a lot of bitcoins from internet.Bitcoins one and only staying place is internet.   

Without the internet bitcoin will not work, the internet is the current base for bitcoin

If government accept bitcoin then i want to see bitcoin in future as a financial Payment system alover the world. I want bitcoin can be a currency of all over the world.

On 1/16/2020 at 5:02 PM, Mash said:

Crypto is a great place to earn bitcoin because you can post money on crypto forums and make money for every post. You can deposit your bitcoin in exchanger and start trading with this to earn good profit . 

Bitcoin must be included into the world of cryptocurrency so the fiat there is a counter part so the market price are still stable and balance now.

I don't think the government will adopt bitcoin. In my opinion the right place for Bitcoin is to us and our own digital wallets. I don't think we need any other corporation to hold it for us when we can do it on our own.

Edited by mehek380

i think crypto is real place for bitcoin. i sow maby currency site but they some time later take wrong way.some time they theft our account or they blocked tha site after complete there achievement. 

6 hours ago, Shamsiya said:

By investing in it, you preserve earn supplementary crypto take-home pay

Depending on the actual investment period anyway, if a short period of time then we also bring a little home. Vice versa, if the long term there will be a lot of profits that we get.

I think the right place for bitcoin would be the world social community. Cause these are the people which helped bitcoin rise this much higher. 

The right place for bitcoin is, of course, the whole world or be used worldwide if the use of cryptocurrency will be legalized by all the country then the place of bitcoin will be the whole world, as we use it every day and every transaction we do.

On 12/11/2019 at 6:47 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

I see crypto is more popular than forex ( currency, commodity, etc ) and most of us see from the profit, that's true. If government agree to adopt bitcoin which place bitcoin will replace, as currency, commodity, index, stock, mortgage or else?. My opinion bitcoin is similar with commodity, need to mining and can sell in market the different is only about equipment.  I'm sorry about my weird question as newbie I need learn much from all member, thank you.

Forex is less accessible to us than cryptocurrencies since each country has exclusionary terms that limit foreign investors from investing. China immediately comes to mind. There is nothing stopping us from using cryptocurrencies however.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

The right place of bitcoin is as an medium of exchange accepted anywhere in the world. Bitcoin doesnot need to replace other currencies. If all goverments and organization accepts it as an medium of exchange and means of payment then it is the right place for bitcoin.

468x60-3.png

The entire crypto community hopes that governments will accept payment methods in cryptocurrencies and the advantages of blockchain technology.

Bitcoin have a right place to stay, if the government start accepting bitcoin and learn its benefits give to everyone it might become grow more and of course othet country might adopt it also because of this. 

On 12/11/2019 at 5:47 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

as for now, in my opinion, bitcoin can be only a commodity and used like a reserve of value.

but i really hope that bitcoin will be something more and more useful

Edited by Rickso
spelling mistake

On 12/11/2019 at 10:17 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

The best place for the bitcoin is the some exchanges or wallets likr coinbase blockchain coinomi.coinbase has many users in the europe united state of america .and coinbase is a trust worthy wallet

On 11.12.2019 at 12:47, nicolas1234789 said:

you have a basic beginner understanding of what's what and why. This is enough for you to exist today, but in the future you will see more than now that this market is global and better than today's financial system.

The Right place for bitcoin is world's community. I mean if government adopt the bitcoin and the other cryptocurrencies, it may help many people to earn from it because you can earn profit using cryptocurrencies.

On 12/11/2019 at 9:47 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Forex market is the best market for trading because i am doing from last 8 years in the market and so many peoples will make good amount of money in this market with just low investment. Forex is best and good.

• Useful or interesting 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

1 hour ago, khan22 said:

Forex market is the best market for trading because i am doing from last 8 years in the market and so many peoples will make good amount of money in this market with just low investment. Forex is best and good.

Indeed, there are many countries in the world with currencies that are just waiting to be taken advantage of. Only downside is that you need 4 years training before you get good at it but that goes for any skill.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 12/11/2019 at 12:47 PM, nicolas1234789 said:

Forex are still more popular than crypto, Most stock market has commodity trade and forex and these are government regulated market. Crypto are still on infancy stage but time will come when crypto can finally overtake stock market.

spacer.png

I also thought this because different is only the equipment only but also there are more different in that because you can see in forex it's not pump dump like thus crypto currency so I think benefit is in crypto currency 

On 12/11/2019 at 9:47 AM, nicolas1234789 said:

Crypto is in trend and mostly forex users are doing trading on coins.In my case i go from coin to forex.So i can understand what you mean.If BTC is adopted then the market price of BTC increases and world wide BTC trading open in forex market.Their are few crypto coins are added in forex now.

On my opinion even if it is accepted to all countries it will be added to forex trade as still cryrptocurrency.it can't be compared to any currency because it's price is very volatile .