Can cryptocurrency last forever? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Can cryptocurrency last forever?

all will depend on its users, how their attitude to crypto. for example, about adoption, increasing trading volume, and also the real use case. if all that can continue and get better, I think the future of crypto is really bright. because crypto is an object, and we are the subject.

Eso es un tema bastante amplio, porque como son monedas virtuales lo pueden llegar a pasar. pero desde mi punto de vista si pueden durar por mucho tiempo, para mi son la nueva era.

I really want to believe that cryptocurrency exists forever and that it is really good to exist forever. I think it will last long, and forever I am not sure

Hello there

I think it have good future, but here no one dose not know about future, I want from this forum to become a full time earning site, if that happen it would be a great news. 

I'm buying some litcoins for now.And I'm.waiting for their price to rise.On reaching good price I'll sell them.and can earn a good profit.

I wish this could be happen because this is very famous worldwide many people is using this nd it hot very famous bt I think this is not gonna last forever so ya I don't think it is not gonna last forever

Obviously cryptocurrency will be there till the end of world as cryptocurrency is the future for modern transaction system, by 2050 cryptocurrency will be like normal currency and everyone will use it daily.

Everything has an end.  I dont think cryptocurrency will last forever.  As every thing changes at a certain time.  I will also be    

On 12/12/2019 at 6:02 AM, Yenam said:

This question is something we can't predict as we're mere humans and can't see what the future of cryptocurrency will be. I do hope that it will last forever though if it works side by side with fiat I think it'll be something worth keeping making it last forever.

Crypto market is the best market in the world and we know that the market is safe and secure than the other businesses and in the crypto market we can make good money, crypto market is the bets and good.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes If Crypto Has Focus On Its Development Then It Will Last Longer Than We Have Thought So Because Due To Its Rapid Growth Rate.

On 12/11/2019 at 10:28 AM, Delgboke said:

The believe system from the unset there's a saying that nothing last forever, but in my look of things I found out that there are somethings that will actually last, do you think cryptocurrency last forever? 

If it will use as the main currency in the future then it will surely last forever as it will be use as means of payment,investment and any other usage that crypto can offer to the society. 

But if the governments will not fully accept the crypto currencies then it can fade easily as the governments have the power to do it even if people in the county are against it.  

I think nothing in this world are for forever. There will be surely another options to replace future in the future. I do not think like Crypto is for forever due to so many factors. The most common factor is human intellect tend to advance towards infinity. 

On 2/5/2020 at 12:27 AM, 3bd mash said:

Indeed, no one predicts whether crypto can survive or not. But my personal prediction is that cryptocurrency will last a long time. Therefore, crypto technology every year will continue to develop. 

The truth is that even people don't last forever! Cryptocurrency is very popular right now and this popularity has a direct relationship with the number of crypto users in the world. If this number keeps growing in the future, crypto will have a big chance of surviving for many years to come but if people leave crypto for whatever reason (banning, illegality, safety, losing money, etc) it will fail and will be replaced by fiat. Every technology should serve people to guarantee its existence and this rule applies to cryptocurrency too.

l think cryptocurrency will last forever considering the fact of the current development. Its use will last forever for human consumption and in the activities of humans. There are future indications as regards to that, its acceptance is increasing and gaining ground almost worldwide.d

Yes i think it is possible and make them forever in the world because it is speard over the world and cause beneficail for the people to make miney online. Now aged is a crypto currency age.

I don't understand yout post. Crypto is the bigest platform in the world. Crypto is the bigest platform for earning mony. We can earn money here free. 

Edited by Mizan

I don't think this gonna be last forever this us the best way of earning and learning as well so this is famous in world wide sector 

I believe crypto market has long lasting future in this world because nothing is forever so crypto market is also not forever but it has much strong future then any things else. 

Well crypto currency is digital currency or money in the internet it and just like our own currency it will not easily be gone because that is what everyone using or needed. 

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

On 12/11/2019 at 2:27 PM, Fahad1345 said:

It may or may not happen. But I always want it to last forever.

Crypto is the great business and it will last forever and i hope that in this business we can make good money in the market with the easy way just invest and buy the coins and safe them which is the best idea or start to trade on the market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

8 hours ago, Basel098 said:

I do not see any law that prohibits it or even does not have unlawful uses, and this gives great comfort in the future outlook

Yes, and I am very happy that my country did not ban cryptocurrencies and did not declare them either, that is, there are no laws to prevent them

to be honest i have to say nothing will exist forever not even crypto i believe that next years will be great for crypto and crypto lovers and all people around the world  will start using crypto but i also believe that in future humans invent new and better technology.

On 12/11/2019 at 10:28 AM, Delgboke said:

The believe system from the unset there's a saying that nothing last forever, but in my look of things I found out that there are somethings that will actually last, do you think cryptocurrency last forever? 

Cryptocurrency are design and coded to last forever, This is why it was also design as a decentralized application that ensure no other people can put it into stop or make its blockchain stop from moving.

spacer.png

Yes, I really think that cryptocurrencies appear more and more in their strength, and I think that in the future it will be the main currency for all internet transactions and this is something that will facilitate a lot for people. It will become a currency for purchase in all the sites and big companies