Matic down and out - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BitMart

Matic down and out

Matic coins don't appear to obtain a future. clearly go to see the decline is especially extreme now. but carry out not govern out the option that one day it will change.

As i have  experience from few months while doing trading and investing in some crypto coin that you should never invest so much of amount which would increase your risk rather than increasing your profit one time investment in digital coins of a big amount can be riskier. 

On 12/11/2019 at 12:38 AM, BitMart said:

There was too many promises and announcements about this and too many peoples invested heavily some invested their all life savings now they are crying few are thinking to commit suicide because this was a shit coin and most of investors lost all just few are now rich its matter of shame just because of these scam devs we are losing bright side of this technology.

matic was initially pumped by his team so they made huge profits, and they will start selling to take their profits.

really useless and scam coin, i still don't understand how this coins is in the top 100 market cap coin, really unbelievable

Matic boosted last december because of the ne blockchain based game,battle racer by matic,but after a few days,it drops insanely in price in just a minute as they said that it is an exit scam,developer sell their holdings and abandon it. Too bad for those who fomo,this served as a lesson not to invest while it is increasing,as decrease will be expected any time.

Edited by Ms.o

The Matic price has decreased dramatically and this has made trading volume decrease as people exit the currency

Life is great and enjoy it

matic price is falling consistently and hence its trading volume also decreasing.investor are also not shoeing any interest in the matic coin.if it come with a good price then it will become good volume of trading

I initially appreciated the matic coin and then I realized that it didn't have much potential, and after it dropped I thought it was very fragile and the possibility of survival was also very low.

😂 lol its funny but sad how posible it was to be alway getting poorer as time keeps ticking and alot of people losing a whole lot in investing in a new coin, I this is why i dont put any hope on new coins that apear in the crypto currency market 

This is really unfortunate. I wish there was a way for us to get rid of all unreal symbols and currencies, which only aims to take people's money and keep the famous real cryptocurrencies. I expect Matic will disappear forever because of this trick.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It will recovered, I think it was a dumped and panic by traders that make the price to woefully dropped like that, but surely it won't disappoint it's investors

On 4/20/2020 at 4:42 PM, kusvuw10 said:

I have never invested in this Matic coin. especially I just searched it and saw that the matic is going down very sharply right now, some people investing heavily in it are really bad and I'm sorry for them.

it just seams to baffles me alot when alot of individuals just tend to see a new curreny in the crypto currency market and just jump into investing in them with out actually doing any research on them first to see how its is fearing or in pros and cons. 

Matic is obviously a very bad project and every promise in this money is just a lie. it's not even controllable, but it keeps falling in value. Its chances of recovery are very low. I don't think it will win the trust of users or can thrive anymore.

This is actually funny that some investors or just common users put their money in this cryptocurrency and experienced several panic attacks in just an hour.

When looking at the price now we see that is basically at $0.01, on which some few months back it was one of the  asset which I actually traded on it. As when looking from the graph of this post thread we see of the adrupting fall which the matic asset has fallen unto. I can't say it's a doom fall on the venture of the matic Coin so easily..time can tell on its survival

In my personal opinion, this currency is affected by the news of her team, and only because it rises after important news comes and after it ends, the effect falls again and people get stuck in it.

Is a pump and dump altcoin, the price is now at 208 satoshi and it went up to 270 satoshi on March 3rd and it seems to me that the people who followed this project are leaving the project. I advise people to be very careful with new projects

Investors 1% poorer in every 15 seconds for Matic network coin ? Oh, terrible ! I tried to perform a search for this coin on coinmarketcap, looking like a pump and dump coin. I even do not recommend this coin to make investments. 

23 hours ago, Red-Jones said:

Is a pump and dump altcoin, the price is now at 208 satoshi and it went up to 270 satoshi on March 3rd and it seems to me that the people who followed this project are leaving the project. I advise people to be very careful with new projects

Quite true. Over the past 1.5-2 years, there have been few promising projects. It is better to invest in bitcoin or Ethereum. It's less risky.

On 12/10/2019 at 10:12 PM, Afrizal rahman said:

Matic coins don't seem to have a future. we'll see the decline is very far now. but do not rule out the possibility that one day it will change.

is not that it seems to have no future but that it has no future and it was seen since it came out

a disgrace for all those people who invested in that currency, very unfortunate. It's the bad thing about investing in this type of project ...

some invested their all life savings now they are crying few are thinking to commit suicide because this was a shit coin and most of investors lost all just few are now.Its well that is why there is always a statement that say invest the money you can afford to lose.

I expect matic coin to make good rises in bull time. Many coins will do good work in the bull and I think matic will be one of them. Looking at the chart, Matic has had a long-term decline, but it's time to recover with the bull. at least I think it is a coin that can be bought and expected in the medium term. Maybe I can add it to my portfolio soon. I need to research a little more.

This is superb what is the magic that we are talking about? And how does it operate. 

Thanks for the details and the update. I did a fast search for matic network coin on the market, and I don't believe it has a bright future.