Does it mean Etherum don't want grow? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Does it mean Etherum don't want grow?

I have been watching eth since over two years now and it has been struggling between $300, $200 to $180 and just drop below $150 early this month, what is actually happening? 

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 6
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 2

no, etherum is just making preparations for it all. if etherum 2.0 can be successful later, then etherum will really rise. This is a normal situation in the market, because the market is volatile.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Like I know I think he reached 500 dollars in some day before, but the majority of the coins in the market are depending on bitcoin, so maybe etherium price will rise with bitcoin in the near days

• +2 2
  • +3 1

Ethereum is stuck, for the past two years it was not able to cross the $500 mark, which has been difficult for it to handle. It might be making preparation for a boom

We just still face bad condition in the market, but don't worry the price will increase in the next year. For now let's accumulate cheap ethereum and hold until the price increase. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/10/2019 at 3:32 AM, Delgboke said:

I have been watching eth since over two years now and it has been struggling between $300, $200 to $180 and just drop below $150 early this month, what is actually happening? 

The falling and stable of coins in two or one years this is not the source that's it don't want to grow, but this is happening due to some of the crisis that's can happen in markets 

• +1 1

Ethereum will hit more than 2000 and will break its previous records. So would you like to grab this opportunity? i experienced that etherum price goes 350 to 1300+ and it went down to 100. horrible experienced for a newbies. But i learned about the moments and volatility and it helps me to make investment. So before it grow, you may take chances.

The ont thing which is happening is just a normal crypto currency's development. Coin can't always go up it sometimes needs to fall too especially when bitcoin is down there is no other way

• +1 1

3 hours ago, Mehedi1242 said:

If you want to know what is Ethereum, how it works, and what it can be used for, without .... This means developers can build thousands of different applications that go way beyond ...

Indeed, many people think that cryptocurrencies are a store of value like Bitcoin.

Bitcoin is actually an exemption and not a currency anymore.

And you are right, the blockchain with its use is often much more important. As well as potential to keep more or less stable price to keep the currency characteristics you can use for payment. This is so far one of the drawbacks of cryptocurrencies - it is physically impossible to make long term contracts priced in crypto.

• +2 1

I think why etherium dropped into $150 because it is depending on the bitcoin, well most of the coin are depending on bitcoin. I think if the bitcoin rise up, the etherium and other digital coin will then rise up.

• +1 1

Ethereum’s is future of money

As Ether is struggling to grow in this 2019 , but predictions and investors says that ETH is the true future of Digital currencies , Because There are many Tokens which relays in Eth blockchain . You can see its latest Hardfork too ,Many Dapps also relays on ETH blockchain

Just remind what happened with the price of Ethereum from the beganing is only $8 than being $1000. Ethereum also prepations for being rise up ..just think how people can buy if the price just up ? Thats my simple mind thinking about market of crypto . Ethereum will be rise up .. i just feeling it for sure

On 12/10/2019 at 8:32 AM, Delgboke said:

Not want to grow, it's just that the market enthusiasts are still lacking and losing competitiveness with the king. Although the price of Ethereum is only around there, it still survives and has its own enthusiasts.

Actually we don't know what happen exactly with ethereum, people only has prediction. The point is you should see your strategy and evaluate again, ask for your self do I need fix or keep continue?, Find the answer and execute, good luck to you.

On 12/10/2019 at 8:32 AM, Delgboke said:

It is due to bear market if you can remember in the last bull run ethereum able to hit around 1,500$ so if bull run happens again we might see new ATH again.

SIGNATURE SPACE FOR SALE PM ME!

Ethereum is the second currency in the cryptocurrency in a coinmarketcap. It is best currency in the world, eth have bright future. I predict price is 10000$.

It's my signature

IMG_20191208_161106161_3.jpg

Does it mean Etherum don't want grow? No I dont think that, Ethereum or Ripple or all cryptocurrencies are follow Bitcoin, all depend about Bitcoin price, if go up they go up if it down down.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

yes ethereum continues to experience price declines because transactions that occur by its users are slightly disrupted because of the development of ETH 2.0 because of this many investors prefer to go and change their investment premises. maybe ethereum will stabilize their prices once ETH 2.0 is launched.

You forgot the point about how ethereum also reached $1000 a year or so ago. The thing about Ethereum is that it has extremely great potential to change the world, yet at the same time, it's not completely there yet. If you can wait and be patient while supporting Ethereum today, you will surely be rewarded in the future.

I think when there will be an update (Ethereum 2.0), everything will be okay for Ethereum project, so price will increase and people will be interested in this project again 

eth is really a good coin but this is year is bad suddenly btc and eth go very up and the last of the month both coins dropped very very much maybe in the next year coin goes very up and touch the highest price hope my comment is usefull.

Ethereum is most promising coin.Its true he is facing problems in price but it not for Ethereum all alt coins are going down from last year.Market is in bearish faze it will soon over come with it and Ethereum will cross 300$ price sooner.

It's not just Eth that isn't moving, it's the entire altcoin market and bitcoin, too.  Cryptocurrency as a whole is simply struggling right now, and Eth is just one piece of that.

I'm hoping that when the 2.0 version comes out next year that we'll start to see some price action to the upside, but it isn't a given that that's what'll happen.  I do think a lot of people will want to stake Eth and earn interest, which might mean some buying will take place, but who knows.

• +1 1

Ethereum will surfely do well in the future. There are lot of projects that are built on top of it  and that gives it a hedge over other. NetBox browser is also setting the space, you browse the web the way you got used to and get rewarded. Infcact, the more time you spend in Netbox.Browser, the more Netbox.Coins you get.

• +1 1