Does it mean Etherum don't want grow? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Does it mean Etherum don't want grow?

Ethereum is a strong currency, and the proof is that it occupies the second position, despite all this fall in its price, and for this reason the price may rise
The reason for its price fall is due to the updates and changes that have occurred and the creation of the ERC20

THINK POSITIVE

On 12/10/2019 at 3:32 AM, Delgboke said:

I have been watching eth since over two years now and it has been struggling between $300, $200 to $180 and just drop below $150 early this month, what is actually happening? 

etheruem has been in struggling in this bear market because there is no more big investors coming in the market but it will break over 300$ as soon as the bull run starts again in early 2020.

Like you, I am also waiting for the bullish of ethereum, on my technical analysis, by the second to fourth month of 2020 it is good to buy ETH and after that it bulls will start. Lets just wait patiently and I also wsnt to share to you that I met someone who is selling Ethereum for atleast 5% discount if you buy a 1 ethereum, that is 5% per eth, Right now lets calm our selves and wait patiently to its dippest then buy. Trust me, Ethereum will not fail us by year 2020, hold for it and you will be shocked for its price this 2020, my technical analysis shows that ETH will takes almost $500 before 2020 ends. If you want to start a conversation with me. Direct message me on my GMail acc and that is nightcorenightme@gmail.com , Good day!

On 12/10/2019 at 7:32 AM, Delgboke said:

I have been watching eth since over two years now and it has been struggling between $300, $200 to $180 and just drop below $150 early this month, what is actually happening? 

I just heard that they will make something new, so far I also don't understand what they mean, maybe a better platform. Now the market is dominated by bitcoin, I'm sure eth is also doing its best to stay afloat. make it rise it's difficult.

The hype is all around bitcoin, but since ethereum has many benefits that bitcoin does not have, like you can still mine it yourself, it would make for a very pleasant surprise if it suddenly grew.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

But volumes are growing according to the Ethereum cryptocurrency and it seems to me that there is still not time for Ethereum to overcome the mark of $ 300 and above. 

Ethereum were supposed to having high price but the thing that's make it to grow slowly this is because it have many tokens so ethereum users are using Erc20 tokens also apart from ethereum

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

I think Ethereum is act as platform for token erc20. So for people who interest create coin can create token n ETH platform, with that people not complicated.

The price ETH seem stable, so the price not jump so high also dump not too lower. I think that is good for some investor to believe in ETH because that is stable.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Ethereum is 2nd best crypto currency in the world. They want to grow but economic condition of crypto currencies are not as much good as fiat 😂. Now a days.  Hope for the best for eth.

It is difficult for many to say whether Ethereum wants to grow. But I think the price of Ethereum will go up. Now if everyone stocks Ethereum, they will be able to make a big profit up front.

The price of ETH is down again, so this situation makes it a little giving anxiety. but it doesn't need to be too anxious because it's still in a safe spot, be patient and wait that ETH will return to a better value.

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

no thats not true because etheruem will grow eventually but the thing is we have been in a bear market for so long its actually a blessing that we can still make some profits off these coins because a lot of coins are going out of business

Don,t mean that etherum is a good coin like bitcoin its demand so high and its potentiality also high , btc also struggle to move up as a result etherum also struggle , so believe that etherum abruptly jump anytime if btc jump.

Edited by Sumonksr

I don't think so. the price may go high any time. 2020 will be the golden year for all crypto. I think the price will increase much in 2020 and it may hit 1000 usd.

Its not Mean that Etherem is A Excellent coin with great team and road map and working good.We can see that all market is red due to that reason ethereum is not performing well.when rally start ethereum give us huge profit.

On 12/10/2019 at 6:02 AM, Delgboke said:

It is highly whales effected coin. Whenever it starts to rise someone with huge amount selling dumps its price. I have seen many times, it falls suddenly with huge gap.

The price drops of etheruem of the past two years was in response to the crypto market but etheruem do want to grow and it will, when the market starts doing well etheruem will pickup.

Just the creators do not do anything new with it, all promise and promise and the second version does not come out, only after the release of the second version, the price will rise.

It's likely Ethereum is preparing for it all because the market system is moving very fast and people will choose which coins are very suitable to use.

Yes you are right, ethereum is quite stable or in the same range for long time, it was 2017 when last it broke $1000 mark. But I think with Bitcoin rising and large cap coins rising it will also rise but slow only.

I think the preparation  is on the why the price of the etherium is always going low.and i think the end of this year is the year of the etherium until 2022 so better we watch for it as this year is the year of bitcoin.

• +1 1

On 12/10/2019 at 5:32 AM, Delgboke said:

It is all because of bitcoin prices have fallen and i think almost 95% coins are dumped as bitcoin have dumped after bull run of 2017. So when bitcoin start pumping towards highest prices these coins will also start pumping and additionally up gradation of these projects will boost more. 

• +1 1

ETH is down now but it doesn’t mean it Won't pump. I think 2020 will be the best year for ETH. It will hit 1k very soon.   

With strong capitalization and consequently a real value per coin increase, Ethereum could rise. In the first and second quarters it may experience frequent ups and downs. It will grow steadily from the third quarter.

• +1 1