Trading,hold? - Page 5 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mikromano

Trading,hold?

It's totally depends on what market says. And you should have good trading skill to know that when to trade or when to hold. For current situation holding is best.

On 12/10/2019 at 7:26 AM, scorpiali said:

Holding or trading it's a good question, for me there is a time for anything i thing now it's time for buy and hold because the price is going down and there a time for trading i think it's not for now I'm talking about Bitcoin but not for other coins

I am a trader and i can analyse the market easily and i can make good money in the market because n crypto market we can see that peoples will change their life in crypto and they make good money in the market in short time.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 12/9/2019 at 7:50 PM, mikromano said:

Today and I include myself, we buy bitcoin to earn a significant return due to speculation. In the future people will use bitcoin probably out of necessity just as we use the Internet today. Not only bitcoin but also other cryptos, at that time the price will be stable due to adoption and liquidity, we will no longer do it for price but for necessity, similar to a perfect market, much supply much demand more stability and liquidity. The evolution of wallets is greatly improving the payment experience with cryptos. The finances of the future will be in cryptos, it is the most generalized opinion, even the main banks in the world have that opinion.

At the present time, people buy and save their bitcoin but doing traiding would earn more at this time, it is not time to keep btc, a loss of 7 thousand or less is expected, while the whales make traiding the thousands that bought the they keep in their wallet, much hodl but if you trade, you will earn more satoshis.

More thanks to you for letting most of us know about this. There are many other in this forum that doesn't know about this. As many people has failed this but your post guide will help a long way.

3 hours ago, khan22 said:

I am a trader and i can analyse the market easily and i can make good money in the market because n crypto market we can see that peoples will change their life in crypto and they make good money in the market in short time.

Trading is the best way to change your life specially if you have a good skills on trading like , so good luck and don't be Greedy 

• +1 1

Holding coins is the best option among these two options for the reason that you can have the chance of making big money when you stay patient for some time before selling out

We are now in a bull market, we may see a Bitcoin price explosion and going to the moon soon, a lot of cryptocurrencies have moved and achieved a great return during the last period, but we will definitely enter the bear market after a while so we must take advantage of the current market situation.

20 hours ago, pertistmen said:

Now we are capable trade because it were as you said to increase Bitcoin satoshi yet again different coins now not towards regular coins or fiat coins

Hello my friend and I thank you for this post and provide the information, thank you

Upon this here is my personal opinion base on practical experience. Buying and holding of bitcoin actually is less profitable compare to trading especially for the day traders. But holding is better and less risky, as it will surely get back and rise above the climb from which she has been falling from. It just a matter of time.

Edited by megatalk
I wrote if instead of "of'
  • +1 1

Well that is proper. Particularly for bitcoin now is the maximum fantastic time to purchase and keep it. Do no longer exchange it to begin with until you actually have a parcel of adjust or coins to buy bitcoin. Indeed at the off danger that we need to change, do it to extend the sum of bitcoin because it were.

On 12/9/2019 at 11:50 PM, mikromano said:

Today and I include myself, we buy bitcoin to earn a significant return due to speculation. In the future people will use bitcoin probably out of necessity just as we use the Internet today. Not only bitcoin but also other cryptos, at that time the price will be stable due to adoption and liquidity, we will no longer do it for price but for necessity, similar to a perfect market, much supply much demand more stability and liquidity. The evolution of wallets is greatly improving the payment experience with cryptos. The finances of the future will be in cryptos, it is the most generalized opinion, even the main banks in the world have that opinion.

At the present time, people buy and save their bitcoin but doing traiding would earn more at this time, it is not time to keep btc, a loss of 7 thousand or less is expected, while the whales make traiding the thousands that bought the they keep in their wallet, much hodl but if you trade, you will earn more satoshis.

Nice post. It is depends on situation actually. Some time situation needs trading as we have seen now a days from 1 month trading activities are high. And some time hold needs to be done when trading is risky.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

Bitcoin price is dependent on speculation of traders and whales of crypto market. So we can done our trade with some great strategies and earn loss free little earning. So keep in mind hold more if you holding eth or btc. 

Actually trading is better than hold. Because if you hold your bitcoin then you have to chance loss your coin

see a lot of people question this same issue whether its better to hold or just trade and i say if you have strong nerves then you go for trading but if youre the one who is afraid to see your money decrease with market movement then trading isnt for you so go for holding.

• +1 1

Holding bitcoins or any other crypto currency in hope of its value to increase due to price liquidity is the best strategy In my opinion cause you will not have to worry about controlling trades as you just have to buy coins once and wait for the price to reach the high level that you will consider to have made some profits as compared to trading where you need to handle trades and deal with losses and emotions while trying to make huge profits, its for this reason I prefer trading to holding cryptocurrency in my wallet.

Edited by George10

22 hours ago, Angel Pro said:

I do not have the opinion, why do I place currency in the red market if I do not have the market down, I'm what I have. Hope to be optimistic but supported by analysis and risk management. I can not see it your post, so I'll let you stand with your decision, let me see you next year.

I understand that you rely in your own analysis to dp your own trades, so how long did it took you to learn technical analysis and how did you learn it?

Trading is profitable than holding for long period of time coz your missing the chances of getting profits everytime the market rise,but holding is the safest way,coz you will never know what can future brings as this cryptos are getting popular now.

On 12/10/2019 at 9:26 AM, scorpiali said:

Holding or trading it's a good question, for me there is a time for anything i thing now it's time for buy and hold because the price is going down and there a time for trading i think it's not for now I'm talking about Bitcoin but not for other coins

It is better to hold or just trade and I say if you are in a strong spirit then you will trade but if you are the one who is afraid of seeing your money decrease with the movement of the market. Using long-term and short-term strategies, maybe so we can get more optimal results.

8 hours ago, phizusiki said:

It is better to hold or just trade and I say if you are in a strong spirit then you will trade but if you are the one who is afraid of seeing your money decrease with the movement of the market. Using long-term and short-term strategies, maybe so we can get more optimal results.

It's really depend on the market for holding for long therm you dont care about the market but for a short therm you need to be careful about the market and sell in the correct time no one want to lose his money 

7 minutes ago, kenojeno said:

In simple terms, bitcoin trading is the buying and selling of bitcoin. ... To really break it down, buying bitcoin at a low price means that you pay a low amount of fiat currency for a high amount of bitcoin. Selling bitcoin at a high price means that you receive a high amount of fiat currency for a low amount of...

I really want to understand what you're saying, it seems like what you're saying is reversed. It should when selling at a high price. We will get a large amount, before we value it from what we bought.

Short-term investments are the return on profit in it within a maximum period of one year, and when the period required to obtain the return on profit exceeds a year, the investment becomes long-term.

On 12/10/2019 at 12:09 AM, duncun007 said:

i see a lot of people question this same issue whether its better to hold or just trade and i say if you have strong nerves then you go for trading but if youre the one who is afraid to see your money decrease with market movement then trading isnt for you so go for holding.

I prefer holding because it can make you rich when you are patient enough to keep your coin in wallet but trading needs experience if not you will lose

Holding the investments is a trading strategy itself which will make the trading , a long-term trade.

I don't consider myself a long-term trader but a lot of traders trade like this.

Both options will still lead you on trading. Even if you chose to hold your bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies, you still need to trade it someday if you think that it's time. It's just a matter of time, if you hold, I believe it is called long term trading or long term investment. 

nMvFbuZ.png