Trading,hold? - Page 7 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mikromano

Trading,hold?

1 hour ago, Basad said:

The best way to want in cryptocurrency, I will always go.agter trading, no matter the profits you earn is better than holding for a certain period of time

And what are your reasons for saying trading/day trading is better than holding/long term holding?

On 1/16/2020 at 2:26 PM, Kenan mehoub said:

The world is moving toward using bitcoin and encryption greatly because it greatly facilitated their lives and financial dealings and contributed to securing many job opportunities for many unemployed youth.

Buying cash with moo costs and keeping the money exchanged or holding cash until adding value, I myself have made a profit. The opportunity is satisfactory for the cash hypothesis entirely based on its analysis and it can be provided for moo fee and watch it explode at any time.

i see quite a few humans question this equal difficulty whether or not its better to preserve or simply trade and i say if you have strong nerves then you definately pass for trading however if youre the only who's afraid to see your cash decrease with marketplace motion then buying and selling isnt for you so pass for holding.

On 3/23/2020 at 12:36 AM, Basad said:

The best way to want in cryptocurrency, I will always go.agter trading, no matter the profits you earn is better than holding for a certain period of time

If you do trading daily then the profit is a good but holding for certain time is also good policy .Where you can make cash from also holding.The trading mind set always calculate his moves and time to achieve something good from previous achievement.So we can swing for both some time full trader and some time periodic holder of crypto currency.

On 12/29/2019 at 6:59 AM, imdad123 said:

in every market people do trading on base of news or trend and also doing fundament and technical analysis for getting good result from their investment .and earn money from a singal trade.

more money when trading if you have experience so if you have trading experience and experience trading bitcoin and increasing your portfolio. Unfortunately, my country is included in the list. Because it reduces the potential market that I can reach for trading

On 1/16/2020 at 12:28 AM, Epic said:

The market looks good right now so i would hold on to bitcoin for a few months. Since all other altcoins are having a bulish run at the moment i would wait for bitcoin to also have a bull run first before selling. If you have funds to spare why not hodl bitcoin since so far bitcoin has not failed to perform well in the market.

This is mainly because most of us are not aware that the price is likely to rise so it would be beneficial for any of us to have any of the benefits we hold. Trading for you good results. And trading is not a risk problem. And I also say that if you trade your money you can get very good profits.

2 hours ago, phizusiki said:

This is mainly because most of us are not aware that the price is likely to rise so it would be beneficial for any of us to have any of the benefits we hold. Trading for you good results. And trading is not a risk problem. And I also say that if you trade your money you can get very good profits.

If you know about trading, it is better than holding, it is risky too but if some appropriately, you would gain during this period of fluctuating prices. 

Bitcoin price are totally dependent on speculation of crypto market investors and traders and those who are working in crypto market as commissions agent based their responsibility in this market because everyone wants more and more profit from crypto market. 

On 4/9/2020 at 9:01 AM, UT2001 said:

I would say holding is the best way to make some long term profits so unless you need to money then simply hold and see how high your coins can go.

But you do agree that trading is much more profitable, which is right, the only reason one might want to hold, is if they want to get a big collective profit, that they can do something about, while on daily trading, you can never archive that.

On 1/30/2020 at 4:16 AM, UT2001 said:

This obviously depends on what coin you are holding. if you are holding bitcoin then is there a reason to trade anymore as you are basically at the top of the chain already. If you are an alt coins guy and speculating that your alt coin holdings will at one point explode like me then yes you will want to trade but you will need to hold as well until the markets are right and your trade makes sense. Trading is a gold mine if you do tings carefully and speculate accordingly. If not however you can quickly get ruined. Trading is a game of holding, following then trading and repeat that until you have what you want.

People keep bitcoin in case the value increases more than everything you get then earn big income. If the currency you are holding is not related to its price increase, there is no potential, so it is better to trade it. Holding is also a good choice if your knowledge is not enough in trading.

On 4/15/2020 at 6:36 AM, Mishadima said:

You bought at low price so I will suggest you hold until your coins so that you can make something reasonable when the price rise in the Cryptocurrency marketplace. Good luck

But if you were trading instead of holding you wont have to wait for the bulls you can just make money on daily fluctuation of prices.

Yes, Bitcoin will be used because it is important and has good advantages, but it is useful in achieving good profits through speculation, as you said

Life is great and enjoy it

On 12/12/2019 at 3:38 PM, jyfiuhookl said:

Even experienced traders keep a portion of bitcoin on their wallet for a long time! Holding is sometimes more profitable than trading! This I know from experience!

I agree with you holding is much more profitable than trading because holding is great ways to make money you have to just hold in your wallet and that's it 

I think that holding like making a very long term deal.. It's all about trading! And trading isn't easy as it sounds.. It requires enough knowledge about this cryptocurrencies world and good experiencses in analysing cryptocurrencies' charts.

I agree with you, its better to trade so that we can increase our earnings rather than to hold them. Even if the price will fall and decide to hold, we can still trading peer to peer method while waiting for the price to grow.

• Useful or interesting 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 12/10/2019 at 6:13 AM, sidik7 said:

trading or holding goals are the same that is , you want to achieve maximum profit , but its good in trading we use long term and short term strategies , maybe so we can get more optimal results.

People make trading or holding, it doesn't matter they have the same goal of making profit from them. But it depends on your choice, if you prefer holding or you can make good profit from holding than trading. You should make it, but it is needed to have experience from both of them. 

I can't really say which is better in HODLing or trading as I am a potential trader and I hold some few coins/tokens too. But it is very obvious which is easier between the two. To hold, you don't have to be much technical, you can just be a speculator and hold due to one or more recommendation. To trade, it is much more complex, you have to learn more and be able to do proper analysis, you would not want to lose what you have got.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Central banks, starting from this period, have become a basis for us. Because the majority recovered its money from trading on digital currencies, especially Bitcoin, this currency changed the lives of many people and replaced trading on paper currencies to trading on digital currencies. Bitcoin thinks that it is not the blame for this to be reserved, but it will arrive a time you will need it and you will not find it because its price has risen from the current and it will be difficult again to buy it.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I think it depends on the situation of the crypto market. Whether crypto market is demanding us to hold our coins or to trade. Both ways are good to earn money but your timing of trade or hold defines whether you get profit or loss.

• +1 2

1 hour ago, Jessica Karren said:

I think it depends on the situation of the crypto market. Whether crypto market is demanding us to hold our coins or to trade. Both ways are good to earn money but your timing of trade or hold defines whether you get profit or loss.

This is absolutely true, my friend, this is an important point that many people do not know, timing is the one that determines whether trading is good now or Hold. Hold may be timing is better than trading and then the situation changes and trading becomes better. Sometimes I do both things, hold a portion of the currency and trade in the remainder.

It can work in both ways if you are willing to keep your money somewhere as savings so it is best way to buy any currency and hold it for long term and your money will be in your own hands, and day trading need a lot of time, efforts and staying online. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/10/2019 at 3:13 AM, sidik7 said:

trading or holding goals are the same that is , you want to achieve maximum profit , but its good in trading we use long term and short term strategies , maybe so we can get more optimal results.

Yes you are right my friend but to me I think long time trading is much better and it will give huge profit compared to short time trading and again before joining trading you should make sure you choose a good coin that has good potential in the Cryptocurrency marketplace to avoid loss.

On 12/10/2019 at 1:50 AM, mikromano said:

Today and I include myself, we buy bitcoin to earn a significant return due to speculation. In the future people will use bitcoin probably out of necessity just as we use the Internet today. Not only bitcoin but also other cryptos, at that time the price will be stable due to adoption and liquidity, we will no longer do it for price but for necessity, similar to a perfect market, much supply much demand more stability and liquidity. The evolution of wallets is greatly improving the payment experience with cryptos. The finances of the future will be in cryptos, it is the most generalized opinion, even the main banks in the world have that opinion.

At the present time, people buy and save their bitcoin but doing traiding would earn more at this time, it is not time to keep btc, a loss of 7 thousand or less is expected, while the whales make traiding the thousands that bought the they keep in their wallet, much hodl but if you trade, you will earn more satoshis.

Trading or holding, I think it depends on market conditions, in my opinion holding bitcoin all the time will always be profitable, because bitcoin has a good value when compared to other crypto, even though the price of bitcoin goes down, the decline is usually temporary, so don't panic and still hold the bitcoin we have.

11 hours ago, Sugibengi said:

in my opinion holding bitcoin all the time will always be profitable

See this scenario, what about people that bought bitcoin in 2017 st a price of $15000 to $20000. Are they gaining now? 

I do the two, the first was when I bought bit coin and hold I for months, but later I trade swing trade and now I trade day trade, but not daily because market may not favour, it can be two or three days before no the trade.