Trading,hold? - Page 10 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mikromano

Trading,hold?

Dear friends,If you have a lot of coins I think both are good but luckily Huddle is the best choice at the moment. Through a business, you can get a lot of satoshi, but with Huddle, I think it’s more profitable.

In my opinion if you have strong nerves then you go for trading because trading is very risky. If you afaird to see decreasing your balance with market moment then you don't enter trading. 

• +3 1

It is a good idea to store some strong digital currencies, a little bitcoin, and trade with the other part of the money to double it and make some profits, and so we take advantage of all the opportunities available.

Personally, hold is trading for a longer time, maybe up to 10 years, but at the end the holder must also sell the token as a trader. Currently, the use of crypto as a payment method is not really popular.
In a crypto group in Vietnam, we see that holders have assets of several million USD, traders also have assets of several million USD. Therefore, it can be seen that both trading & holding are how we make a lot of money if we know how to choose the right and do it right.