Have you ever thought of living crypto? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Have you ever thought of living crypto?

Hello my dear friend. Yes I'm already dreaming of living with crypto. As I'm a student my life is actually starting since i started to work in this cryptotalk forum. So im going to stay with it. 

adoring quondam thinking who decryption can not subterminal for much longer on this planet as the currentness a digital presentness the digital up-to-dateness, on every occasion unsympathetic, are usually not illustrating in during many nations instantly and thus who's serialisation it all, so that loving think magic time to come is far better.  won't

• +1 1

I think crypto can be the future as it is growing day by day and becoming popular among people they are interesting lots of money in crypto now a days. 

I can' t think leaving crypto.  I get benefits  from here as income. So in recent moment it is the essential matter with living crypto.  

I have not. I gain and I am still gaining like in the last bull market. Leaving crypto is not an option for me for now. 

Of course, making a good profit in cryptocurrencies no one wants to leave, but sometimes there are problems such as your continuous failure or too much loss and also the frustration, the fatigue is too great then the stop is of course.

• +1 1

2017 is golden era for bitcoin because in this year bitcoin hit around 20000$ dollars, but then bitcoin face bad time and continuesly bitcoin loss their prices,but this situation leaving crypto is not step because every market goes up and down some times, so wait some more time because when bitcoin pump up its gives amazing profit in single day,so leaveing crypto is not good decision in my opinion.

• +1 1

I would never say that. Cause we all know that we face a lot of losses many time in this crypto world. But quitting should never be an option for a crypto world member. everyone should try their fullest and achieve what they want in this crypto world. 

• +1 1

Leaving cryptocurrency completely when the price is dropping is not a good thing to do but the best is to hold some coins in your wallets for the future in case things get back to normal and you will not need to look for any capital again.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Majeshi said:

Its not good to give up and quit. Because if you will quit that means you are not a trader or investor with plans. Even normal business have loss too, but if you will quit because of loss you can be poor forever. Just find a solution to escape the loss, there re many crypto dont trade only one.

Giving up depends on how cryptocurrencies favour you. If I am losing, I will not think two times to leave for another field to gain. But cryptocurrencies are favoring me. I can not quit. 

• +1 1

That thing comes to my mind awhile ago and I think that's possible for me because I get addicted in mining and other transactions regarding the cryptoworld. 

Maybe there's some people who think the same as mine here and planning to leave crypto life. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

well people have all kinds of reason for using and leaving bitcoin and altcoins so i just think that itis their choice and i cant judge them. but i will tell you about myself. i heard about bitcoin when its price was very low but i was kid and did not even knoe it's potential so i found another interests and just abandoned bitcoin. and when i heard about it's price boom. i was shocked cause if i choosed different path, who knows what would happen. so now i am staing in the game and won't leave it.

I will not give up with that simplicity. Withdrawal will not take place until the matter is completely lost. This is the only thing that makes me withdraw from the world of cryptocurrency.

No, their cryptocurrencies should never be left. After all, cryptocurrency will eventually become a world currency, and now it is best to understand this topic so that you can then build a successful future when cryptocurrency becomes world.Who knows, there may still be an increase of up to $ 20,000

Not only did I think I live from the cryptocurrencies if I also run it and currently live from The Croptomonedas for a while now it is totally possible to live off the cryptocurrencies 

Welcome with me
This is not a preferable and illogical option to leave investing in cipher. The nature of cryptography must be understood in advance as volatile currencies.
In the event of a rise, one should not think of the logic of the market staying in this good condition, thinking during the fall of the price to take the necessary precaution

yes so many times and so much this is maybe because i loose or never earning or the price so high then i panic and think to leave and every time i back

I never think like I will leave the crypto world so early. I do have to collect so many good memories with the crypto world. I am just at the very beginning stage to collect the more experiences. Yes I have got so many obstacles but still have not lost the hope. 

On 12/9/2019 at 2:20 PM, Delgboke said:

In the early 2017 many people made so much money in cryptocurrency business and also in 2018 but suddenly when the crypto market in turn became bearish they lose hope and interest even some quited from crypto investment, But do you think that's the best option is to leave cryptocurrency completely 

No I will never leave crypto unless it leaves me. Cryptocurrencies gave me a lot of opportunities in making my life better. People who leave crypto have lost a lot in this field and didn't get lucky. 

If there is live cryptocurrency, then it will be just ordinary money, which now already exists. There is no point in creating a live cryptocurrency, even if it is in real life, it will be right and better.

This  is not good  choice  to leave crypto  currencies. I think it is good  to invest  in crypto  currencies when prices  are down because  if we invest  in that  time we can get good  profit when prices  are high. 

Of course, I thought living crypto was a great place to earn easily from crypto. Many quit their jobs and live a good life just by working in crypto. The whole thing depends on crypto. Many see crypto as the main source of their survival.

The reason many people give up coding is the drop in prices as these people do not have the patience and this is very bad because every person who wants to work in this field must be patient until he can. To achieve profits and for me I will never give up coding even if it falls The price is too much

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

10 minutes ago, Qpella said:

I love crypto so much I haven't ever thought of leaving it.i believe crypto is going to be around for a very long time and it will only get better with time.

I am also very ready to trade crypto all day and forever, we are free to roam capabilities in the crypto world that is still difficult to guess.