Have you ever thought of living crypto? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Have you ever thought of living crypto?

For me, leaving the encryption and the cryptocurrency because of the low price is a very bad thing because the market has two sides, either profit or loss. The trader must have a sporting spirit, accept reality and not give up.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

20 hours ago, wilbertson said:

You don't have to invest everything at once, you could invest some amount of shares every month, weeks or whatever.

If I invest from the results of capital gains, so that investment continues to run and mature from using capital to not. all this must run independently so that trade is always successful and great.

So it is not wise to leave crypto forever if you are loosing in crypto then you can stop trading in crypto for a certain period but you don not need to leave crypto forever  

If we didn't find any profit for long te then we lose hope. But i think we should wait for better time. It is market which have ups and downs but we have to wait for good profit. 

Certainly I do not even think about leaving cryptocurrencies, if there are no huge profits in the beginning, it does not mean that we will leave work, the cryptocurrencies are the future my friend.

well my friend For me, live coding needs large sums, usually the lowest price is $ 300, which is a great amount for many beginners like me I really get a few bitcoins coins and I have not yet reached one with Bitcoin, which is bad for me.  I hope to get more.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

On 4/15/2020 at 9:06 PM, malik6314193 said:

If we didn't find any profit for long te then we lose hope. But i think we should wait for better time. It is market which have ups and downs but we have to wait for good profit. 

You better wait for the right time, the intention is when the market is bearish then don't fight it (make an investment), and make a decision to get out of the market but don't lose hope, always find the right time to enter and exit the market. This is a trading management but you can also use it if you are an investor who is tired of waiting for profit.

On 4/15/2020 at 3:06 PM, malik6314193 said:

We need to be patient with the crypto market because anything oftens happen since it does not have a stable market 

I agree with you I can never think of quitting crypto. Crypto on many good sites to make easy money. I think the only resort to living my life is Crypto. As long as the crypto is alive, we will be. The demand for crypto is increasing globally and will improve further.

On 12/9/2019 at 4:14 PM, tienda said:

Have you ever thought of living crypto? There are some people has been decide or planning to leaving cryptocurrencies because they frustrate and with panic that the Bitcoin price will not go up again.

And others are thinking that's the cryptocurrencies project is just the temporally, so they are not take it that's seriously for hoping that's one days there will no have cryptocurrencies again.

I never advise you, my dear friend, to leave the crypto world. This is a wrong decision. Maybe times will come when the market movement is falling and the prices of cryptocurrencies are low, but this is temporary and these cryptocurrencies will return to rise again.

1 hour ago, Kutulay said:

Until now, I still believe in the future of bitcoins and cryptocurrencies and I'm not going to leave this field while I make a profit. I will take advantage of its advantages and profits, and I will not miss the opportunity, this is the future of bright money.

The adoption of cryptocurrencies is increasing, the cryptocurrencies that was created early remaining little to be minded, the prices are more likely to increase.m, this is a good and right decision. 

If a person decides to leave cryptocurrency world, that is his decision and he is most of the cases right because it was good for him to focus on something else, however I don't think that leaving crypto completely and forever is the best decision.

On 3/17/2020 at 7:20 PM, Kschitez Raj said:

No till now I don't think any of my activity is effected by my working on this forum. I make reasonable time to work here, and that is 2-3 hour in a day. 

I agree with you many people thinks that they can live off on cryptocurrency which I think is not good cryptocurrency trading can't beat our daily job earning because cryptocurrency is highly fluctuated

4 minutes ago, Hridoy1995 said:

I not at all mull over of parting crypto currency as I be looking for to graft with crypto currency at the end of my days and I trust I be able to cause to feel this true

One of my second chances, where not on leaving crypto, without having to leave a mark of my presence when still into it, up till now, as I think that me and Crypto will still long on how, I will still be actively moving forward on having Cryptocurrencies

I have actually learned never to loose hope in cryptocurrencies because there is no sense after struggling for a while then give up because of something bad happened, if I give up then the time have spent and worked in crypto becomes a waste, so instead of giving up I learn from my mistakes and move on.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 5/6/2020 at 8:30 PM, Upright said:

One of my second chances, where not on leaving crypto, without having to leave a mark of my presence when still into it, up till now, as I think that me and Crypto will still long on how, I will still be actively moving forward on having Cryptocurrencies

People that left crypto are the ones that got involved right on the top of the last bubble in the beginning of 2018. They lost a lot of money and probably they sold really low and exited. We are still here because we profit from this and don't risk too much of what we earn from our online activities. We know that price fluctuate and that cryptocurrencies have a good chance to grow into really useful financial instruments. It all depends on adoption and we can't risk losing the chance of this happening.

There is lots of provide that crypto world offers, in crypto you may earn some few coins sitting at domestic without doing some thing, crypto world has lots to offer to be used so there's no need for me to reflect onconsideration on leaving crypto

Nop since when I joined back in 2017 never for once have never thought of leaving cryptocurrency till date. I also had some shares of my losses but I still hold strong and believe that yes tomorrow will better than today.

This choice and decision made by these people is completely wrong because leaving the crypto world is very bad and I am sure that if these people continue inside the cipher field to this day they will have large sums of money and I am sure that fear is the reason they leave the crypto world

On 12/9/2019 at 8:20 PM, Delgboke said:

In the early 2017 many people made so much money in cryptocurrency business and also in 2018 but suddenly when the crypto market in turn became bearish they lose hope and interest even some quited from crypto investment, But do you think that's the best option is to leave cryptocurrency completely 

Not really. Even though I am not earning so much in crypto, leaving or forgetting it will not be the best option, instead it will be the worst. It is because this is the only thing where I get profit except selling goods. And if I leave crypto, it will be difficult for me to earn higher profit that I can use on sustaining my daily needs.

I think it is stupid to leave Crypto completely, because whatever cryptocurrency falls, it will surely rise again.

For now I'm no thinking to living with Cryptocurrency because I am doing a very good job in my field right now and I am very happy with my field. But in the future, I can probably live with Crypto currency because it is growing very fast.

On 5/4/2020 at 9:43 AM, Rezort said:

If a person decides to leave cryptocurrency world, that is his decision and he is most of the cases right because it was good for him to focus on something else, however I don't think that leaving crypto completely and forever is the best decision.

Seriously, if someone found out crypto and is part of the whole process for a while, it will be really hard to leave. I wouldn't even consider to completely exit the crypto sphere even if I managed to make life changing money. I would probably invest all to create a company that would promote blockchains and cryptocurrencies in my country.

• +1 1

I think that this is difficult because this field will not remain forever and you cannot earn a fixed percentage from it every day, but what you can do is to build capital from it and start your own business.