Have you ever thought of living crypto? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Delgboke

Have you ever thought of living crypto?

Я думаю криптовалюта будет существовать пока есть сеть интернет сейчас мы только на начальном этапе развития криптовалюты через пару лет все в инете и в реале можно будет купить за крипту

Somehow, when i am experiencing some losses i am thinking of leaving cryptocurrency but definitely It is not the right thing to do. I don't need to leave crypto because I believe in it. I believe that crypto will be first hand currency in the next decade.

I don't think someone quit and never looked back. Bitcoin is always coming back with a vengeance and not allowing you to ignore it. If you ever taken a look you can't look back.

This is not possible for most and even if you make a lot of money for a limited time it will still probably not be enough to help you live in the next years when things will not be very good again.

If the truth is that there are people who live on cryptocurrencies that is my dream to live thanks to cryptocurrencies since there are many people who live very well for cryptocurrencies and they can afford luxuries that is what I also want to do to live only on cryptocurrencies and  I'm sure I will make it.

I don't know why would anyone leave completely, unless they didn't understand anything and just thought that this market was a joke. In fact they were not clever enough to understand that this was not something that was just going to pass and it was not some hype but Bitcoin always comes back stronger and with more power than before.

• +1 1

I thought about it but I realized in time that this will not provide for the rest of my life and there is a chance to lose everything and be left with nothing

I personally think that everyone should hold on to the forum. I never thought of living since I was here to aquire little more experience in the cryptocurrency world. I think the market price going up and down is a usual happening in any financial market. Good luck friends.

• +1 3
  • +4 1

Absolutely not, I have never considered leaving crypto as I'm strongly convinced this is the beginning of a big financial revolution where cryptocurrencies are blockchain technology are going to be central. Considering this, I don't think leaving crypto would be a wise decision. 

When the best bearish options market is a break from the crypto world, the reason is there is no profit, we can only wait a long time so it's better to stop for a moment. If the market is bullish again, we will go back and start day trading as usual.

• +1 1

Leaving the market is not a good decision, i would like to suggest that be there and be patient as well. There is required a lots of experienced and lots of hard work to gain and get some profit. The leave is not the best way to deal with the loos, come back to the track again and start with a new experienced. 

Hey mate, you ask a very good question, honestly say I never thought I will live with crypto but when I saw many people are working at cryptocurrency, than I decide I also work this platform and earn money this platform. Now I am very happy that I choose right decision that time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I do not think that the best option is to abandon investing, and if I have thought many times about learning everything about cryptocurrencies well and working with them, and obtain a profit that covers my expenses and live only on that

Leaving the crypto market i am not thinking about this becasue i know that in the crypto market so many peoples will know that market will give them good money and this is the best business than the other businesses. I make also loss but i am not afraid ad not think that i leave the crypto market because it give me also good profit and now i am again just wait for the bull.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I thought this is possible, because cryptocurrencies are money nowadays, and in my country ,Romania, there are cryptocurrencies ATMs that you can sell crypto to, or buy. Therefore, you can live with crypto and this shows that the possibilities are endless.

Also, you can get crypto for working online, so yes, you can live off crypto easily 

• Useful or interesting 1

Not at all as we all know that crypto market up and down so there has big chance to get lose plus win..  Its true 2017-2018 was the golden year of crypto world as in this two year crypto market was always in up trend and we know 2018 first month mean January month btc price hit up 20k usd first time which mean huge pump..  But now if any crypto member think to leave crypto then he doing wrong work fully because day by day crypto popularity increase and the market going to be good more in future..                   

• +3 1
  • +4 1

I haven't though about that and it is something that maybe we should consider but it will need a lot of effort and perhaps luck too. I hope that the investments I make will help me do that and not having to count on anybody for a job.

Because when days come I really see big successful thats comes to my future, so thats it would be very hard for me to leave crypto. 

• +1 1

I think that when there is opportunity we need to do anything possible to take it. Sometimes the crypto market offers these opportunities. I think this is one of these times and some are new and don't know a lot about how things work but they should know that they should do anything possible to learn about Bitcoin and not waste a lot of time. They are early and there will be even better prices from what we have right now.

• Useful or interesting 1

every job will have ups and downs. it is in this crypto. The important thing is to make strategic moves. It is important to follow developments well and to make investments on time or to attract them without any loss. This is the case in all sectors as I said. But when considered for a long time, absolutely no investment will make people lose. I'm talking about years, not months.

I did not think about that.I am very much comfortable here in this crypto world.So to leave crypto is not good decision because if you invest in this forum you will earn a lot.

Actually leaving cryptocurrency completely is not the best way because it loses interest due to the bearish factor. We just need to take a short break and start over.

Edited by Ndayebo8

I do not know the way some people think, as this market is like any other market around the world where it is natural for it to rise sharply and fall sharply, and to walk casually But the successful person is the one who operates all the movements of this market, from high and low, and this market, in my opinion, is one of the most profitable markets if the person abides by the rules of trading and investment.

• +1 1

There are already many people living on Cryptocurrencies, many of them trusted Cryptocurrencies when in 2018 all Cryptocurrencies lowered their prices, those people did buy and now most are rich

• +1 2

If someone is making earning through the cryptocurrency and he is happy  with that he will never leave that thing till he stop making money out of it. 

• -1 1