How will you know if a certain site will pay you cryptocurrency? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aereen

How will you know if a certain site will pay you cryptocurrency?

On 12/9/2019 at 4:57 PM, Aereen said:

Personally, I have been trying a lot of ways to gain cryptocurrencies and it has been hard to know and to invest time and money and not knowing if these would have return. 

In case you know any credible site that legit pays out, you can leave their links with instructions too. 

I am in search of these type of websites almost from the beginning of joining crypto world, but still only a few websites I am able to find, in which crypto talk is at top. I have wasted so much time in finding such type of websites but there are mostly ponzi sites or have very less payout.

for checking this is legit or fake need to check it's paying rates if it promise to pay unbelievable earnings on daily basis then leave it means this is scam sites because this is lottery market. 

There's no way to know until you try them yourself, Since you cannot rely on online review since this can be easily manipulated and anyone can buy a positive review for as low as 0.01 cents.

So always trust those people around you whom who have first hand experience on using a website.

spacer.png

Yes you just have to determine and clarify the evidence of the payment site if they will really pay. There are many crypto investment sites but it is better if you do some research before doing it. make sure on YouTube or the forum how many use the investment site. And make sure there is proof of payment.

i usually see the review of such sites on bitcointalk or here itself and if not found then only i search on google , i trust these two more than the google result

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

To know if any site will pay you cryptocurrency you have to do alot of due diligence on the site. One thing you have to know is that no free money anywhere. Most of the site you enter and they are saying you don't need to do anything before you earn, please run away they want to waste your time. Most legit site we want you to do one or two freelance work. Just like cryptotalk, we have to post comments and posted for we to earn. We also have steemit, you have to do something to earn.

On 12/9/2019 at 5:42 PM, Aereen said:

Personally, I have been trying a lot of ways to gain cryptocurrencies and it has been hard to know and to invest time and money and not knowing if these would have return. 

In case you know any credible site that legit pays out, you can leave their links with instructions too. 

You can easily locate if it's paying or not if you have some experience, your prediction maynot be 100 % right but it will work for many sites.

If the site is genuine it must have group in telgram where its members are talking,

Secondly watch reviews on YouTube or in website, if you are curious you can try 

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

No dude! every one here is in search of better places to earn more crypto currencies like this platform, whether the work is. Keep searching and keep trying also keep learning the good skill that if we do not able to find any good project or website which will give us good returns of our efforts, we can use our learned skills to earn crypto currencies.

I am sick of LOVE and want your click on ❤️.

On 12/9/2019 at 12:57 PM, Aereen said:

Welcome with me
I advise you to check any profit site through this website: https://www.scamadviser.com/ Good for identifying honest sites and fraud sites

the higher the price of all cryptos the harder it will be for someone to give free coins, most people (many are scammers) tend to pay other people to promote their coins and there are few projects that in the end achieve some success so that the hunters bounty players also receive decent payments

Research is the best way to check if its legit or not then review it. There should be also a proof that there a lot people joining and they testify if the site realy given cryptocurrencies.

I am also trying alot of ways to earn. But the reason is that now i am earning a little bit. So it is a good opportunity for me.

There are few bitcoin sites that pays out there and most of them are ruthless scamers that will show no Mercy to your coins once you deposit the in there system and they will entice you with there cheap tricks and even show you withdraw proof and when you just make a deposit that's the end you have lost your coins, the best investment I have seen is of holding bitcoins in your wallet to wait for the price to go up and sell them just imagin the coin that I lost to scamers in February 2019 could have doubled it price now and I could have made profit in long-term investment than losing them to scamers in just some minets   in the name of wanting more profit.

You can test whether they actually pay members by reading reviews from members and there you can see if they get income or not, as here, we are getting paid for posting.

On 2/7/2020 at 10:29 PM, Crypto555 said:

But that's something really hard to do. Because there are hundreds of active websites on the internet maybe even thousands and it would take a lot of time to check all of them 

Then you can just check the reviews you find on the internet about those websites and this way you can see what other people who used that website think about it

You can simply search on youtube,  there are losts of faithful professionals can tell you the proper path which way you need to go or which way not...

I think the best way to find out about legit sites is the complete research you have to do in order to gain authentic information about the assurity of payment of sites. There are many channels on Youtube as well where they provide info about such sites.

17 minutes ago, Imaankhan said:

I think the best way to find out about legit sites is the complete research you have to do in order to gain authentic information about the assurity of payment of sites. There are many channels on Youtube as well where they provide info about such sites.

Yes for sure, Youtube can help you with that but also do check some websites. People share their experiences in comment section/ feed-back area. You will gain more authentic info about it.

On 12/9/2019 at 1:57 PM, Aereen said:

Site why don't you stay here and gain money until the end of the campaign stay in one good job give good money now and for tomorrow you xan plan later..

To find legit airdrop or bounty information you can get updates from free airdrop alert providing sites like airdroprating, airdropalert etc. You can find other source by using search engines properly. There are already the thousands of legit projects in online. 

2 hours ago, Boss baby said:

research

This is well known by doing rigorous tutorials or further research on the entire project.

It is really great news. If the other site paying like cryptotalk. Then we can easily work many websites and earn more money. By the way cryptotalk is the best outsourcing site

36 minutes ago, Nabeera ch said:

it is very difficult to find that this site is a good or not and pay crypto or not so it is very difficult to invest money in any bussiness and never invest madly first of take a research about it

yes in my point of view it can be very difficult and hectic for beginners to find authentic websites who will pay you crypto currency.there are a lot of hackers and scammers who can take benefit of you and can misguide you.

You will never know without trying it.. Its better to test and get results by yourself than hearing from someone else, though there are other sites that are not even good to try just for its bad reviews.

Time is the ultimate weapon!