How will you know if a certain site will pay you cryptocurrency? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Aereen

How will you know if a certain site will pay you cryptocurrency?

Nobody in this thread knows what they're talking about.  They just keep repeating the same stupid answer over and over, and it's ridiculous.  WHAT WEBSITES PAY OUT IN CRYPTO?  Someone please name *one*.  Are you talking about faucets?  What is everyone talking about? 

These are a bunch of generic 3rd world answers just to get to 100 characters.  Unbelievable.

You can learn about cryptocurrency sites by watching videos on YouTube and Google search.And from those who have more expertise about cryptocurrency, you can get an idea of a good site.

On 1/4/2020 at 10:05 PM, Babs said:

You can't see if a position pays or not, you be capable of simply browse about anywhere to earn crypto coin from but I hint that the preeminent path to comprehend if a site it's paying or not, you must cause in a try 

Yes, that is what majority of the people are saying, you really have to engage into the site or onto the application first to know if one site is scamming you, but that would be a waste of time and that is what I am avoiding. 

On 1/9/2020 at 1:48 PM, mammomite said:

Do your research.when I was a newbie I also have that problem I used to sign up and waste my time on fake sites.but researching helps me determine if a site is fake or paying.if you want I have list of links here to earn cryptocurrency just message me ill send the link.

I also went through with that phase, that is why I was asking here in the forum so that people can read and share in order for people to save their time and money. Gladly, you can drop the links here so that more people can benefit from it. 

12 hours ago, ethannbenny said:

To my own opinion there is no way for you to know if a certain sites will pay you bitcoin or not, if a site is going to pay bitcoin it will be announced round the whole platform or you can give it a try before you can know if a particular site it's going to pay or not 

There will be proof and so many good review that this site is oegit and will pay you

9 hours ago, Imran jameel said:

We no not have any idea about any site they are paying us or not. If we want to clear that before investing in site and before working search on YouTube about that site. After that when we confirm this is paying and legit then invest and start work. 

I agree with you, youtube is a very helpful tool especially when you are trying to learn new things and learning all about cryptocurrencies, although not all informations can be found on youtube but it is helpful.

No any site pay free money without working or performing a task and again you should check there roadmap and white paper before anything else.maybe you should try cryptotalk to earn after some posting

51 minutes ago, Mendeleev17 said:

the website or the source won't pay you unless you work for them.beside this there are many scam site where you will work but won't get any crypto.so better research before getting into it.

One of the best way to think if the website is paying is always make a background check or make a research and also seek for some review of the website.

No one could know by himself that which site will pay you. We always get sites through refers so we can confirm from the person who is refering you. Also you can search about that site. One important thing highly paying sites never pay you. 

I already am being paid , and its one of the best decision I have made, its true I have seen people being paid, there  people who have posted their payment  proof, its true they are paying thats why I even joined its a good site, you get to keep the money that they pay you , its one of the best sites out there that can earn you some good money.

In my opinion the best site is CryptoClock, so don't waste time on your Okejo searches and start investing here with quality investment and over time you will understand why CryptoCool is number one

You will know by asking question on forum like this to see if some users have use the site you are talking about and get their view on the site, if it pays what it says and if it pays on time, asking question and looking for reviews will help.

It's difficult to know if the site is paying but there's a way.before start working on any sites try to search for their reviews on youtube.some people making reviews on free sites to promote their links.and enjoy referal comision.

You cannot know for sure if a website is going to pay you. The best way to find out is to try it out yourself and find if it pays or not. If you wait more than 24 hours for your payments this means it's most likely a scam. 

there is no way to know if they gonna pay you or not so you have to take the risk

just try do the tasks and after some time you will know exactly where you can invest your time and where not

just be patience 

we can search on Google and also many you tube channel working for bounties and airdrop hunter and I got information of this forum from youtube and now enjoying free money. 

Good morning mate,i suggest you watch videos in youtube,theres  a lot of video out there telling you which website is legit and not legit,ive been watching videos in there ever since.

I just read reviews of sites before investing in them their hard money, if the reviews are good I invest money in this project if not-do not invest

On 12/9/2019 at 7:57 PM, Aereen said:

Personally, I have been trying a lot of ways to gain cryptocurrencies and it has been hard to know and to invest time and money and not knowing if these would have return. 

In case you know any credible site that legit pays out, you can leave their links with instructions too. 

Good morning mate,search about the site or app if its legit or not because it can save a lot of your time and you can just easily say that the site is scam on what the people say

On 12/9/2019 at 6:57 PM, Aereen said:

Personally, I have been trying a lot of ways to gain cryptocurrencies and it has been hard to know and to invest time and money and not knowing if these would have return. 

In case you know any credible site that legit pays out, you can leave their links with instructions too. 

These days are very difficult to search the website which can give us a free reward by doing something. Even if there is exists, we need to spend a long time before we can reach the minimum withdrawal, and that is not easy to reach that amount. I don't know which site that can give legit pays out because I don't use that way to earn crypto, and I think you need to use the other way which still legit to earn the free coins. Maybe you need to learn about trading because I think that trading will be the best way to make a profit from cryptocurrency.

5 hours ago, Hamden said:

Welcome with me
I advise you, before entering any investment, to research well the website's reliability or not
There is a very good site that you can check any site on it and read the percentage of credibility in it

Making research make you safe from them, that is what all of us should be doing

The simplest way to know is to research about it, get to know the public opinion, what other blogging platforms have said about it, search on YouTube if the content is available. But one thing is sure that on a platform on which you are writing pays.

17 minutes ago, Jetro99 said:

To become aware of several sites crypto crypto currency, is to do a research, make additional study about the site, seek for advice from those who has vast experience on the site.

Doing research alone may not be even enough, for example you just discovered a certain site and you are thinking about engaging into it, how will you know that these sites are actually legit paying their members if it has only started up?